rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I'm A Fan Of Chinese Feminism, And You Should Be Too.

Chinese feminist have a more practical and realistic outlook on life. They sound like they've been reading the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIezQkO-7vs

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

rofl

I'll repeat what a wise man in the manosphere once said," Feminism liberated men and enslaved women."

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:29 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

I'll repeat what a wise man in the manosphere once said," Feminism liberated men and enslaved women."

I used to get mad about new age feminism and all that, but it wasn't until after I thought about it for a couple months (and read the Manipulated Man, actually) that this is truth. Feminism sold women this idea that there's no glory in raising the next generation, only in serving a corporate boss, going to college, all that shit.

Marriage is a wager of sexual security and you pay for it with job hours and an empty nest in a couple decades. If you work fewer hours and you don't support a family, you can learn how to fuck random women instead. The guys who don't learn, they play Call of Duty, work their shitty jobs to pay for their lifestyles, and essentially drop out of life. They go their own way and everyone else pays for their lack of investment.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

It will never cease to amuse me that the countries that were the most ravaged by communism (eastern Europe, China, Vietnam) are the only ones that still have anything resembling normal sex roles.

And related: that anchorman ought to have "mangina" stamped on his forehead. What a simp.