rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Middle East is changing

what do you think about this?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/02/opinio...hpt=imi_t4

should the title be how Amman is changing. Since the author really only speaks about it

Well, what really matters is if the Middle East is about to become a Poosy Paradise.

Are any ME girls hot outside of Lebanon and Iran (yes, I know Persian != Arabic)? The Jordanian girls that I have met overseas have been meh at best.

I was in Egypt years back. The women, even ones from wealthy backgrounds, were revolting. Fat and hideous. It can only be worse now with the obesity epidemic. Egypt could become the freest country in the world and I wouldn't chase the girls there.

I always hear good things about Beirut. I definitely have to go over there in a few years. I'm am part Lebanese too.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Deluded nonsense.

The ME does not want secularism but islamism. Unfortunately for the seculars this will probably lead to civil war.

Tango in Amman means little. Jordan is still run by a dictator who is imo a great man. Without strong dictators the ME suffers from populist thinking and it ends in repression for religious minorities

Quote: (04-03-2013 11:38 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Well, what really matters is if the Middle East is about to become a Poosy Paradise.

Are any ME girls hot outside of Lebanon and Iran (yes, I know Persian != Arabic)? The Jordanian girls that I have met overseas have been meh at best.

I was in Egypt years back. The women, even ones from wealthy backgrounds, were revolting. Fat and hideous. It can only be worse now with the obesity epidemic. Egypt could become the freest country in the world and I wouldn't chase the girls there.

My man, you got it right. It's Lebanon and Iran at the top and then a bit of a fall off in quality. I would say the next level is Moroccan girls and perhaps Turkish. They're not all that (fat/flab issues in percentages higher than desired) but still a step up from what the rest of the M-E has to offer, on average.

I have limited experience seeing Algerian girls in France which looked encouraging, but I don't feel comfortable coming with a strong statement about them because the sample size I saw was too small.

Algerian Berbers, specifically ones from Kabyle region (like Zidane), are very pretty.

In fact if you're into the light-skinned ambiguously-Euro-looking Middle Eastern girls then you will like them more than Lebanese and Persians. They are usually more natural too.

Also Syrian girls are as pretty as, if not moreso than, Lebanese and Persians but you won't know it because they are way more conservative and cover it up more.

I have to agree that Lebanese chicks are the hottest, but Tunisia is certainly is my 2nd favorite. Being part middle-eastern, I've dated many Arab, Persian and Turkish chicks. You have to date them for a while before getting into their pants, especially the Iranian ones.
However, Turkish chicks aren't difficult, they're probably the easiest thanks to the Westernized culture. If I had to rate the top 10 Middle Eastern countries (Except Israel) by hottest women ( :

1. Lebanon
2. Tunisia
3. Iran (Could have been#1, had there not been the fatties)
4. Tajikistan (Rare breeds)
5. Morocco
6. Turkey (Northern Cyprus too)
7. Palestine (If I included Israel, it would have been #2)
8. Pakistan (I think it's almost Middle East)
9. Iraq (Pretty faces, but they can be quite fat)
10. Libya

Egyptian women are the most overrated Middle Eastern women in the world, I've never met an Egyptian chick that was more than a 6, if you have, I want you to post her picture here.

I live in Lebanon and they are definitely the hottest in the middle east but they are also hard to get compared to European. If you are blond and good looking you will be for sure special here or if you have money and can rent a good car that will works as well. Here in Lebanon your car is everything hehe

Quote: (04-04-2013 09:04 AM)chad Wrote:  

I live in Lebanon and they are definitely the hottest in the middle east but they are also hard to get compared to European. If you are blond and good looking you will be for sure special here or if you have money and can rent a good car that will works as well. Here in Lebanon your car is everything hehe

Went to Dubai with a Lebanese buddy and he said this as well. Was constantly pointing out Lebanese women around Dubai, and said the Lebanese expats in UAE would probably be easier than cracking those in Beirut on a shorter term basis.