rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Savannah, GA

Savannah, GA

This last week I went on a little road trip to parts of the southeast U.S. I took along a girlfriend of mine who is down for anything, she helps me do r&d in new cities and I get to practice running game. We split up when arriving at a bar and I go around chatting up girls and she makes eye contact with guys to see how they react and reports back to me. She is a solid 8, model from Paris with a perfect model body. Most guys are very intimidated by her looks and she knows it.

Our first stop was nags head, NC. Shitty bar at an applebees was full of old and ugly married people. I am only mentioning Nags Head because it has the largest sand dunes on the east coast and after seeing how terrible the only bar around was we snuck into the state park (Jockeys Ridge) where the big dunes are. We climbed to the top of the highest dune for a great view, the full moon was shining so bright that the place was lit up completely in milky moonlight and it looked like we were on some alien landscape in space. The dunes are made with shockingly soft sand and we fucked hard on them. I can’t recommend this enough, was my number one favorite place ever to make sex.

Getting to the point. Our next stop was in Savannah, Georgia. I knew nothing about this city except that it was pretty, had a nice climate, good seafood and was a convient stopping point before going to my friends party on st. simon island the next day. Wasn’t expecting much from Savannah though.

The night we arrived was Thursday. Soon as we drove in we saw groups of young people walking around, having a good time and smiling. We asked a group where to go and they pointed us to Congress st. We parked the car at the thunderbird inn (decent hotel) and walked to Congress. First bar we enter is the rail pub and it is crazy. People are doing karoke, drunk dudes everywhere, there is a group of hungry cougars at the bar, girls are dressed in their best, the ratio is about 50% I viewed this as like any other normal college type of bar. So we check out other places.

Every single other place we went to that night had a ratio that was highly in favor of guys. About 70/30 everywhere. And the women in Savannah are the absolute friendliest and most open ones I have ever encountered. I forgot what is was like in the south…they make hard eye contact, usually with a smile and I never ever had one not make at least some small talk with me. The only lame one I encountered was a cunt who was from DC and gave me the finger when I said that I didn’t like the nightlife in Washington.

At one place by the river walk, there was a band playing and people dancing. The ratio here was close to 80/20 and as we walked in, my girlfriend immediately noticed and said “the girls here are so horny”. And it was so true, they looked like they were oozing a sex aura, as soon as my girl walked away I had other girls coming up to me saying how much they liked my clothes and my beard and start dancing with me. I felt like I was in the shoes of a cute girl.

And about 30 horny girls running around happy and bouncing created a nice chain reaction: all the dudes here were laid back and very friendly. Even had a guy coming up to me to shake my hand and ask where I was from. And no one had that crazy aggressive look in the eye which is so common when the pickings are slim. That night I talked to at least 20 girls, all were open and looking for a good time. One was almost convinced to have a threesome with me and my French girl, but she backed out at the last minute.

And the next day we walked around the city, I think it might be the best looking city in the country…with parks every other block, great big old houses, huge trees, and lots of walking only streets. Daygame is a cinch, I spoke to lots of cute girls who laugh at almost everything, and plus you can drink in the street. Good times.

Savannah is one place that I want to visit again, the only downside is that the motels withing walking distance of downtown are all in the 150$ range on weekends. Has any else had experience here?

Savannah, GA

Can you name Names? Times? Days of the Week? Help your fellow players out.

This is quite different than the three years I remember in Savannah.

But I could be wrong because I've not lived there since 2010.

Though my contacts haven't mentioned anything about it blowing up since then.

Drinking on the streets is one of the few redeeming factors of this town.

I'm starting to wonder if you didnt mistake some of your ratios you quoted (inverted seems a little more accurate to me) and you mention that the Thunderbolt Inn (the worst hotel motel in downtown Savannah) as "decent." Which gives me a little more pause in your "data sheet."

I'd probably be a little less skeptical if you could name more than a dive bar and the worst motel in the city.

I do agree that there are good Day Game possibilities in Savannah, so I am not 100% against what you are saying.

Savannah, GA

Wow. I have never even heard of Nags Head, NC. I google imaged it and saw sand dunes like Saudi Arabia. I never knew the US had that.

Savannah, GA

I cant remember the names of the bars. The one around the corner from Rail Pub had an upstairs and an outside terrace made of fire escape bridgest and stairs. Lots of girls.

The other bars were down the steps towards the river and this is where those amazing ratios were.

And I am used to staying in the cheapest, shittiest motels you can imagine. They don't bother me a bit so the thunderbird was decent in my book. Not worth $120 at all.

Im not calling this a data sheet by any means though, I was only there for 24 hours and was shocked by the ratios and fun to be had in such a under-the-radar place.

Was wondering if this was a fluke night or something I could expect again.

And Desposito's was a hell of a hard place to find but had some seriously amazing piles of southern seafood to be eaten.

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:59 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

I cant remember the names of the bars. The one around the corner from Rail Pub had an upstairs and an outside terrace made of fire escape bridgest and stairs. Lots of girls.

The other bars were down the steps towards the river and this is where those amazing ratios were.

Check you CC statement, I doubt you were paying cash.

Can you at least tell us the time and day of the week?

Savannah, GA

Last Thursday, March 28.

The bar with the amazing amounts of horny girls was 'Saddle Bags'. I just googled 'mechanical bull savannah' and found it. It had a stage and a dance floor where most of the girls were standing on the side of looking horny

Savannah, GA

If you want to get an idea of what Savannah is like on a nightly basis, check out some episodes of this show: https://www.facebook.com/SouthernNightsCMT "Southern Nights"...decent girls, used to come on CMT last year, not that I watch CMT...

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-02-2013 03:59 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Last Thursday, March 28.

The bar with the amazing amounts of horny girls was 'Saddle Bags'. I just googled 'mechanical bull savannah' and found it. It had a stage and a dance floor where most of the girls were standing on the side of looking horny

Now we are getting somewhere.

Savannah, GA

A lot of people go to Savannah for St. Paddy's. I am not one of them.

It's Georgia so the cops like to go overboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhA9OTDnW...verified=1

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Savannah, GA

People get worked up about Savannah St. Pattys. Particularly because you can have beer on the streets.

Then again you can have beer on the Streets the other 364 days and not be surrounded by idiots dressed in Green.

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:20 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Wow. I have never even heard of Nags Head, NC. I google imaged it and saw sand dunes like Saudi Arabia. I never knew the US had that.

N.C. holds two of the best motorcycles routes in the nation. The Outer Banks and Dills Gap.

As far as sands dunes, check out Yuma. Looks like another world. Used to do field ops out there.

Savannah, GA

Awesome post, Savannah is definately on my short list now. Drive or fly from NYC? That is the big question....

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:43 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Awesome post, Savannah is definately on my short list now. Drive or fly from NYC? That is the big question....

You might consider taking the train. Amtrak stops in Savannah.

But it's a long fucking trip.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-03-2013 02:22 PM)renotime Wrote:  

A lot of people go to Savannah for St. Paddy's. I am not one of them.

It's Georgia so the cops like to go overboard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhA9OTDnW...verified=1

A) Those cops are fucked up

B) Why didn't the girl in the red shirt run?

Savannah, GA

Quote: (04-04-2013 02:32 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

A) Those cops are fucked up

B) Why didn't the girl in the red shirt run?

That cop maced her. Her running, after being maced, would be a great video.