rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lena Dunham Thread

The Lena Dunham Thread

I know there are already many threads (understandably) about this unconventional hottie, but I thought it would be good to have one just devoted to posting clips and pictures of one of the most underrated female celebs on TV.

Check out those hot tats, cute haircut, scintillating smile. You can't help but melt a little at the sound of her voice (and progressive politics, of course). I chub out a little every time she has a scene in her TV show.

This is what a real woman looks like--not those airbrushed, anorexic twigs in Athlone's 10 Thread. [Image: love.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg10845]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10846]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10847]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10848]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10849]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10850]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The Lena Dunham Thread

I wish I could make love to a woman as beautiful as this. I keep scaring them away with my good looks, wit and masculinity. Any tips on how to game them?

The Lena Dunham Thread

Yep, a titanic monument to unconventional and under appreciated beauty, that one is. If you can't get it up for her you're not a real man, according to all the other frumpy chubby chicks on the block.

The Lena Dunham Thread

I want to throat fuck her like they do in Facial Abuse after watching that stupid clip. She looks like an extra from Schindler's List.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 06:54 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I wish I could make love to a woman as beautiful as this. I keep scaring them away with my good looks, wit and masculinity. Any tips on how to game them?

I heard she only likes dudes that want to be pegged by her strap on. Try advertising your openness to new experiences

The Lena Dunham Thread

I'm sorry, I'm just too insecure to be involved with a woman like this.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 06:54 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I know, right? I jerked off with my left hand while creating this thread one-handed. I find that girls of this caliber are sensitive to our clumsy impositions of our patriarchal power. I try to tone down the "macho bravado" and perform a more sensitive, gender-neutral form of cis-masculinity. Also, I'm very careful about aggression, especially sexually. I take it slow and get consent TWICE before every step of the romantic escalation--including the sexual fantasies I construct in my head, which are a silent (but no less oppressive) form of objectification.

The last girl of this level that I dated had intercourse with me on the 17th date. It was a long time to wait, but it was worth it. She's polyamorous--and is free in her sexuality--so we got to try a bunch of stuff that she's tried (and perfected) with her other current partners.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Whenever I have a hard time getting it up while I'm with a sexy nubile from the eastern bloc/latin america, I have to whip out my iPhone with my other hand and find my way to this pic:

[Image: Girls%20Season%202.jpg]

I hope more guys start going abroad so I can be left alone with all of the sexy American girls like Lena!

The Lena Dunham Thread

10/10 would bang

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:13 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

10/10 would bang

You're gonna have to fight me for it. She's mine, all of you thirsty betas back-off.

The Lena Dunham Thread

That short hair, those tattoos and those chubby arms [Image: heart.gif] just what I look for in a woman.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:03 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm just too insecure to be involved with a woman like this.

Don't think in that defeatist mindset, man. You need to get your inner-game up.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Come on bro, you can't be serious with this

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:20 PM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Come on bro, you can't be serious with this

I knew it was only a matter of time. Stop sippin' the:

[Image: attachment.jpg10852]   

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (03-25-2013 06:24 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

I would eat a yard of her shit just to see where it came from!

Nah but for real, that back tattoo is straight up nasty

boredom is evil

The Lena Dunham Thread

my first time was with an ugly bitch like this ha

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:25 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

Nah but for real, that back tattoo is straight up nasty

Dude, what part of appreciation thread did you not understand? [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:25 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

Nah but for real, that back tattoo is straight up nasty nice

There. Fixed it for you.

The Lena Dunham Thread

It's past 12pm. Jokes on you Tuth.

The Lena Dunham Thread

Now that Tuthmosis has come out of the closet, I'm going to step forward and say that I've been too embarrassed to admit that I have thing for Lena. She's got since certain cosmopolitan savy and punk rock savageness that turns me on. Her skin is really clean looking, and, as I've hinted at in other threads, I've got a thing for girls with short hair.

You guys around here can get so superficial about some things- Lena's got this fun smart vibe that most vapid party girls don't have. You guys probably don't realize it, but when girls take off their eyeliner, they are kind of the same. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And she's got big tits compared to scraps I'm used to getting (I don't care if they are just filled with watery lipids).

Come on guys, give a dog a bone here..

She's just like your average woman, so I can relate to her more because I'm more like an average guy in a lot of ways- I'm not rich, super tall, or model handsome. That's why I turned to game. I think all my cadding around will eventually lead me to a girl like Lena. We'll be able to relax and eat a lot of food together. She will have a lot of knowledge of how to have sex, so I won't have to teach her how to give a blow-job (like I did with this tight bodied 18 year old last week). You gotta admit: sometimes the hand-me down broken-in shoes are more comfortable than new ones.

And one could argue that her face is fodder for the cool science thread, but that's really mean.

I hate you guys.

The Lena Dunham Thread

I know she's a 10/10, but I'm just so threatened by a confident, independent woman. Lena Dunham is just so intimidating. I just don't feel like a real man. I just have some old fashioned notion of how a woman should conform to my ideal, and am incapable of seeing her as she is and loving her for it. Where can I get help?

The Lena Dunham Thread

12/10 would wine and dine!

The Lena Dunham Thread

More pics!

[Image: attachment.jpg10855]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10856]   

NSFW--HOT!

NSFW--JEALOUS!!!

The Lena Dunham Thread

The sexiest thing about a girl like Lena - she is just so comfortable in her own skin!

I was on day 846 of no-fap up until I opened this thread. Now back to day 0 again. [Image: sad.gif]

The Lena Dunham Thread

I admit at first I did not get the appeal of Lena Dunham. But now I can honestly say she is the type of Girl that could take me out of the Game. I'm talking marriage, kids, all of it.

I just bought Season 1 of Girls on Blu Ray! It is so good!

The Lena Dunham Thread

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:44 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

More pics!

Keep 'em coming Tuth!

Because of my insecurities and my fear of real women, I'm in between monogamous long term relationships right now. I've been masturbating a lot to compensate. These pics have helped.

See if you could post some more.

I'm the King of Beijing!