rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girlfriend wants to work at strip club

Gentlemen,

My lady is going to get a job at a strip club as a shot girl or whatever, but im almost certain she's going to be a stripper after working there for a few months. Part of me isn't bothered by this but then at the same time, I don't want her to do it. I'm not going to tell her she can't do it but I have a feeling this is just going to lead to a lot of headaches for me. Anyone ever dealt with a girl becoming a stripper after they started dating? Do you change your game? I know heartiste has a piece on keeping strippers but wondered if anyone else had experience with this

I've dated a few strippers.

It sucked.

They are surrounded by prostitutes, drug addicts, low lives, and guys offering them money for sex.

Good luck.

I now prefer to date dance majors.

I dated one last year for a while. I wasn't bothered by her occupation but I was bothered by her low self-esteem. Always asking if I thought she could make it out of dancing and into a real job. Annoyed the hell out of me.

A lot of those girls pull some crazy cash though (six figures easily, large portion tax free) so it could be a sugar momma scenario if that sort of thing interests you.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Let her. If she's cute and sexy she'll make really good money. Then get her to buy you shit and pay when you two go out. And game other girls on the side. You win

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Has she worked in the industry before? If not this is not a good deal, unless you have good control over her which I assume you don't. Shooter girls tend to become strippers at some point or dream about it. The industry will change her and make her jaded, assuming she stays in it. Hopefully she just wants some quick money.

I agree they are fun to date once you keep your emotions out of it. I am talking to one right now, hot body of course but I can't get over the low self-esteem issue.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-01-2013 03:19 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Has she worked in the industry before? If not this is not a good deal, unless you have good control over her which I assume you don't. Shooter girls tend to become strippers at some point or dream about it. The industry will change her and make her jaded, assuming she stays in it. Hopefully she just wants some quick money.

I agree they are fun to date once you keep your emotions out of it. I am talking to one right now, hot body of course but I can't get over the low self-esteem issue.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that. If she's new, it'll eventually make her hollow and "soulless".

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Let's see here:

Pro's: She could bring you money.
Con's: You'll have to detach yourself emotionally, it will be bad for her, she'll be surrounded by fucked up people, she'll be grinding other dudes cocks all day.

I'd say the cons outweigh the pros - especially if you care for her or at the least her wellbeing in the future.

how caught up are you in this chick? it could be either good or bad...

good: you're pretty aloof (not just acting, but really are aloof), and then she makes friends with other strippers and you fuck them all.

bad: you get jealous and your insecurities wreck the relationship.

but i mean...if she WANTS to be a stripper, that's kind of like a redflag that maybe she's not the best gf material anyway, no?

mostly though it all depends on where YOU are

Need more background. Does she have to become a stripper? = No other job opportunities or daddy's money? Or is this just a wild fantasy?

I normally would avoid strippers or dissuade your gf.

Full disclosure: I went out with a chick who did some stripping in a different town for a few months to earn some quick overseas travel money, which I had no problem with, since she had her head on straight.

And I guess that's the underlying question:

Is her head on straight?

That's fucked up. If she is desperate for money and have no other options, then maaaybe you should let her do it. Otherwise, it's a shit test because she wants to be a whore and to have an excuse for it.

Give us a little more background. How long have you guys been dating, and is it real serious?

Like a few others have stated, strippers have fucked up emotional problems for the most part. I've known many and most of them have had, and still have, pretty fucked up lives. I also know girls who have worked at strip clubs as cocktail waitresses and nothing more.

If you're not real serious with this girl, it could be alright. I would hang around, take advantage of her making bread (unless you are already doing well financially yourself), fuck other girls, and don't get too emotionally attached. That is if she becomes a stripper.

If you guys are real serious, this isn't looking good man. As the others have also stated, she'll be surrounded by low lives all day long. I'd drop her before you get even more invested.

I suspect a troll. Like IP says above give us more info

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Agree with IP. If you can detach emotionally then so bit it. However, if you actually like this girl, drop her now. IMO, a girl worth seriously dating would not ever consider working at a strip club. If you have feelings for her, I see a lot of trouble and pain in your future.

Enjoy the ride and don't fall in love with her.

Is it only topless or fully nude?

pray she turn's bi and brings home work.

Quote: (04-01-2013 02:58 PM)d3traktion Wrote:  

Gentlemen,

My lady is going to get a job at a strip club as a shot girl or whatever, but im almost certain she's going to be a stripper after working there for a few months. Part of me isn't bothered by this but then at the same time, I don't want her to do it. I'm not going to tell her she can't do it but I have a feeling this is just going to lead to a lot of headaches for me. Anyone ever dealt with a girl becoming a stripper after they started dating? Do you change your game? I know heartiste has a piece on keeping strippers but wondered if anyone else had experience with this

I'd give her an ultimatum. She picks another career choice, or sticks with this career choice and loses you.

Seriously, these women become the scum bags they associate themselves with, just with a prettier face.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

If you genuinely like her, then put your foot down and don't let her. She could be naive and just thinks it's a good way to make some quick money. But be prepared to dump her, because most likely, she knows exactly what she's doing, and she has no qualms about disrespecting you by selling her body (directly or indirectly) for cash.

If this relationship is casual, then by all means, if she wants to, let her, and get her to give you money -milk the cow while you have a chance to do so.

sorry guys havent had my computer all day

We've been together somewhat seroius for like 3 months and fooled around off and on for a few months before that. I do like the girl, but theres not going to be a serious future (shes moving a few states away in about 8 months). I'm just wondering if its gonna be headache for those 8 months. My gut says to just keep banging her and pursue others until she becomes too much of a headache and then drop her. She has never stripped before, and like i said, its being a shot girl or some shit at this place.. but i can see it turning into a full on stripper after about a month. She isnt financially desperate as she is 20 and still lives at home.

thanks for the replies

also, i enjoy the idea of having her buy me shit haha

alright, let her do it, and make sure she brings home co workers, enjoy the ride

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

We all know how they earn their money. We can pretend all they do is twirl on stage.

Quote: (04-02-2013 09:40 PM)d3traktion Wrote:  

I do like the girl, but theres not going to be a serious future (shes moving a few states away in about 8 months).

Perfect. Encourage her to do it. Your goal should be threesomes with other strippers. Get some cocaine and molly if you are into that stuff.

Have fun. Be safe. Don't fall in love.

I had a girl I was seeing become a stripper. I didn't find out until after it was over, and only because someone I knew ran in to her while she was working. She must have had this idea in her mind when I met her because I would tell her stories of ridiculous things other strippers I was dating/sleeping with would do. If a girl who wasn't a stripper told me she was thinking about becoming a stripper I could give her a very convincing girl logic case on why not to (thought about doing a stripper logistics data sheet here but its really a pain in the ass low ROI game.)

You are going to marry this girl? If not it doesn't matter, if a chick is fucked up dictating her behavior is meaningless because she will just screw shit up in other areas to mess with you.

As for pros/cons, there are different types of strip clubs and the shit will range from super seedy to not that bad. Some chicks will be really messed up, others are undetectable. You can make generalizations but they may not be particularly correct.