rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

acne? Exercise!

acne? Exercise!

Hey,

just a small tip: For those that suffer from acne/occasional spots I found out that intense, short exercises like burpees, sprinting intervalls etc help immensely, better than any skincare product.
After doing these sorts of exercises several times a week my skin looks much more smooth, definitely recommended!
Other forms of exercises, e.g. heavy lifting or jogging at a low pace however did not do anything, I only saw a difference when I used exercises such as burpees, which can be done with little time investment and make your lungs scream after a couple of minutes.

Besides, intense exercises are good for your whole body, the side effect of improving your skin is just one out of many reasons you should add these to your workout routine.

acne? Exercise!

Rinse your face immediately after the workout.

acne? Exercise!

Get some regular sunlight, exercise and keep your pillowcase clean

if that doesn't clear up your acne then you should probably see a dermatologist.