rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you clear up some misconceptions for me

I been lurking on the manosphere for quite sometime now.I'm not a feminist, pu artist, or a mra. I'm just an observer in this war of the sexes, because it really doesn't effect me directly. Though it does affect me indirectly as culture is dynamic. I think that you guys have some interesting ideas. And I do have some sympathy to your plight as heterosexual men looking for reasonable women. But there are a few questions about this counter-culture.

1. Why the hate on beta men or omega men for?
I can understand that you're disdain for men who give women the status as goddesses. But why the hate for men who are perceived as effeminate, greeky, or wimpy for? I know that they don't fit into the masculine ideal, but they are useful in society. I mean someone has to design and build stuff if you want an advance civilization.

2. What changes do you want to be made in the mainstream culture?

3. Overall, what do you guys want?

1. Wimpy guys increase the level of inflated value of women. When you are a skinny hipster your test levels drop, you become a bigger pussy, downward spiral of inflating women's egos. If you don't believe this stand up and open push out your chest you will feel more confident, wimpy guys have sunken in body language and again pedestalize.

Your belief that being wimpy means smarter cognitively has no backing.

2. Fair treatment, if you want to be treated like an equal then get ready to pay the same price everyone else has to pay.

3. The goal is to fix our society from a distrust based society to a trust based society. As it stands now people, both men and women are in disarray. Worse for men, currently you are guilty before proven innocent in a court room as a man. In addition any allegation that is actually false then follows you for the rest of your life even if it was a complete bullshit claim.

Basically turn back the cultural clock 40 years. At this rate though, the solution is to save money and leave.

Quote:Quote:

But why the hate for men who are perceived as effeminate, [geeky], or wimpy for?

Not much hate unless provoked. Mostly just contempt, usually in the context of object lessons in how not to be attractive to women. You'll also see sympathy and a desire to help.

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:10 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

1. Wimpy guys increase the level of inflated value of women. When you are a skinny hipster your test levels drop, you become a bigger pussy, downward spiral of inflating women's egos. If you don't believe this stand up and open push out your chest you will feel more confident, wimpy guys have sunken in body language and again pedestalize.

Your belief that being wimpy means smarter cognitively has no backing.

You're making the assumption that all wimpy guys don't know women's true nature.

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:10 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

3. The goal is to fix our society from a distrust based society to a trust based society. As it stands now people, both men and women are in disarray. Worse for men, currently you are guilty before proven innocent in a court room as a man. In addition any allegation that is actually false then follows you for the rest of your life even if it was a complete bullshit claim.

Basically turn back the cultural clock 40 years. At this rate though, the solution is to save money and leave.

That's why I sympathize with you guys. It really doesn't make sense for a women to sleep with you, regret it , and sue you for it. So you have a point.

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:12 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

But why the hate for men who are perceived as effeminate, [geeky], or wimpy for?

Not much hate unless provoked. Mostly just contempt, usually in the context of object lessons in how not to be attractive to women. You'll also see sympathy and a desire to help.

But why the contempt? Not every guy wants to attract women. Nor should men do things just to attract women.

To be honest if you're happy being a wimp that is fine I don't care. The real issues is the vast majority of these guys are usually white knights/pussies.

If someone is happy being skinny and knowing a woman's true nature I don't give a flying fuck.

The heart of the issue in America, is we are a generation of extreme entitlement which is a long-term downward spiral where everyone loses.

Being forced to live in legitimate fear is a disaster. In the current environment even if I can help someone it is not in my best interest to do so because our identities are revealed and we lose everything.

Currently, women can spout out ridiculous bullshit and she will get a "girl power!" And thumbs up on Facebook. If I stand up and tell you the truth I will be labeled as a mysoginist and my career is ruined forever.

This is a dangerous game, the cards are stacked and freedom of speech is currently impaired. I am not referring to hate speech either, that stuff is for losers.

As you can see seeing a skinny guy is #4 million on my list of giving a shit.

But why the contempt? Not every guy wants to attract women. Nor should men do things just to attract women.

Straight men want to attract women by definition. Beyond that level of detail, it's probably best to abandon generalizations. Simply being a skinny hardworking computer nerd who enjoys playing videogames is not enough to earn contempt.

2 posts in and banned

lol owned....

Pretty obvious troll. I'm surprised the second post made it through. This line is a dead giveaway:

And I do have some sympathy to your plight as heterosexual men looking for reasonable women.

>heterosexual MEN

isn't that kind of redundant?

that line was straight out of Jezelel

"CuriousLurker"

[Image: facepalm.png]