rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello!

Hello!

Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for a bit, just signed up. Now having said that, I have a few questions:

1. How would aspergers affect game? And how can I compensate for my quirks? And to me, some of the things Roosh talks about is a tad over the top. touching a girl's ass? Couldn't he get in hot water over that?
2. Should I game in my hometown? I live in a town of 10,000, 25,000 for the county, which in located in N. Michigan. I am currently attending college, and so far it has been horrible. I don't want to waste and opportunity, but I question the quality of the dating pool around here. in 3 years, I have only had 2 dates.
3. Building rapport with woman. I don't understand half the crap that people are talking about. Honestly, half seems like non-sense. I am interested in economics, business, investing, politics, philosophy, fishing, internet marketing, baseball, hockey (somewhat), video games (don't play as much), among other things. I just don't know what to talk about. Part of this is because of a aforementioned problem.
4. Would I do well in Brazil? I am 5'11, I am 18 years old, and am more reserved. Here is a picture:
[Image: 000205AeorB.jpg]

Would I do well in Brazil? I don't think I am a hunk or anything, I am just wondering if I should waste my time in Brazil, or focus on Colombia and the rest of sa? Thanks!