rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random messages from chicks.

Let's say that I have shown a little interest in a chick, and for one reason or another, she shows little to no interest. Things go quiet and we don't speak for a long time, and out of nowhere she starts messaging me asking me what's up and whatever, am I correct to assume she is trolling for cock?

Invite her over and find out.

Looks like she broke up with her boyfriend and is looking for some rebound dick. Strike while iron is hot. It should be easy lay

She's too far away for that. She practically invited me out, but there's nothing I can do. I just wanted to make sure my assessment is correct: she wants cock.

Sure, chicks keep a reserve of guys the same way we keep a reserve of girls.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote:YaReally Wrote:

Girls with boyfriends (new or long-term) will do the same thing. If I don’t hear from a girl for a few months and then she txts me a “hey” on a Friday night, I know that means “I’m horny and for whatever reason I’m not fucking my boyfriend, I need you to arrange a situation where we can have sex in a way that doesn’t trigger my ASD and make me feel slutty” so she trusts me to understand her signal and make it happen and I’ll bone her that night.

Yeah, it's what I thought. I just thought it was weird because we never spoke much before and now she wants to know where I am and if I can visit her. Shame I'm about 7 hours from her.

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:50 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Yeah, it's what I thought. I just thought it was weird because we never spoke much before and now she wants to know where I am and if I can visit her. Shame I'm about 7 hours from her.

Sounds like a great case for sending her a dick picture.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

^^ this- have a little fun and see if you can get some nudes from her

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

We have mutual friends or I would.

If anyone wants to help me get nudes, I can post our convo. It's in Spanish though.

She may just be wanting validation. She may be at a point of low self esteem. Maybe a dude pumped and dumped her and she wants to just be sure someone wants her. Or maybe she wants the dick. Could be many things.

Always assume the sale!