rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Important change in forum registration

I've been getting some feedback from everyone on what would help take the forum to the next level. We have a collection of men from all over the word who are helping each other, but we're missing one ingredient: women. Therefore I've decided to allow women to post here. Starting today, they are free to engage in discussion and post pictures of themselves to encourage a new component of dialogue that we are currently missing.

I also don't mind if our ideological opponents (feminists) want to engage in vigorous debate on the important issues of the day. I hope we can all talk as equals to move the ball forward on men's issues.

I know I will get much criticism for this decision, but just like how a human being will die if he doesn't have an important mineral like zinc, I believe the forum will also die if it doesn't get some women on board.

Happy April's Fool!

Hasn't Mrs Choclate (a female I thought) already been posting here for awhile?

Was she just the one exception until now?

Edit: haha I already forgot april 1st

There's actually no need to do that. Me and some of the other guys decided recently to get sex changes. We thought it would make use more "sensitive" to the plight of women. Then, we plan on "leaning in," but leaning in to what, we don't know...

lol great april fools post [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

just like how a human being will die if he doesn't have an important mineral like zinc, I believe the forum will also die if it doesn't get some women on board.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Team Nachos

Zinc. Or, salt.

I vote that we also have a new game section on how get pegged properly.

I honestly don't think this would be a bad idea. Keep the numbers limited and give them a short leash. As popularity of the site grows, I could see decent women wanting to join and participate in the discussions. Some of us might even have groupies by now. This could lead to bangs! [Image: banana.gif]

The forum would be more fair and balanced if some like-minded women were around like Mizz Chocolate. Not all of them are bad.

Ha! Good one, I'm surprised no one else has tried pulling an April's fools on here today.

I would also take into consideration opening registration on the 1st and 15th. From reading the Intro thread today, a lot of guys forget to sign up on the one day. This may be limiting growth. We didn't seem to get a lot of trolls the last couple months.

I was serious about adding some girls. It would piss feminist off to no end to see girls on here supporting us. Lindy West would choke on her oreo's.

Can I send them dick pics?

[Image: fattitude.gif]

all the females will just be a bunch of fat feminist looking for attention
Unfortunately this is RVF and they will be dissapointed

boredom is evil

You got me for a second. I was feeling my blood boil as I imagined datasheets being replaced by endless pages of vitriolic debate on feminist issues.

So far, so good. The first three female registrants are contributing with no problems. I'm not even sure a lot of guys can tell the difference.

I admit that, at first, I didn't like the idea when Roosh approached me privately with it, but I do think that it's the logical next step to making the red-pill mainstream.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I this an April Fool's joke or not???????

As for the zinc analogy, I think that is decision is not the same.

I would would say this is more like adding a bit of arsenic to your body.

[Image: 3oq6jt.jpg]

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:29 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

I this an April Fool's joke or not???????

No question.

You think you got a troll problem now, do you know what women would do to this forum? Good God. And the cute ones would have all the weak dudes defending them. It would be, well, every other forum on the internet.

Make them send a photo and then we get to vote on whether or not they get in.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (04-02-2013 12:49 AM)renotime Wrote:  

Make them send a nude photo and then we get to vote on whether or not they get in.

Fixed

That was good. Had me going but I believe anything.

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Ha! Good one, I'm surprised no one else has tried pulling an April's fools on here today.

I tried, but it didn't get much attention: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22321.html

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before