rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tranny Game

Tranny Game

Hey, after being inspired by fisto and emech, I decided to give trannies a shot. At first it was a little hard to swallow (no pun intended), but after like the 7th time I got used to it. I found that gaming them is pretty much like gaming normal girls.

Anyone else gaming these girls?

Tranny Game

Are they easier or harder than normal chicks if you're an Indian guy (or light skinned Latino???)

Tranny Game

I find that the best thing about dating trannies is that they never complain about me leaving the toilet seat up.

Tranny Game

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Are they easier or harder than normal chicks if you're an Indian guy (or light skinned Latino???)

They [Image: heart.gif] light skinned Latino's. I get beat out almost every time in the bars. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:17 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I find that the best thing about dating trannies is that they never complain about me leaving the toilet seat up.

You can also pee together at the same time. Just don't cross the streams. [Image: banana.gif]

Tranny Game

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Hey, after being inspired by fisto and emech, I decided to give trannies a shot. At first it was a little hard to swallow (no pun intended), but after like the 7th time I got used to it. I found that gaming them is pretty much like gaming normal girls.

First of all you need to figure out if it's a dude or a real girl. You go "Are you top or bottom?" - if it's a dude he'll respond with which one he is - top or bottom. If it's a real girl, she'll just have a puzzled look on her face.

When one approaches you / winks at you / pinches you - you can say "sorry, I am gay." If it's a dude dressed up as a woman, he may say "it's OK, I'm a guy."

Also check if there is any five o'clock shadow on his face or basically if the shoulders are too big for a woman. Don't engage in sexual intercourse if "she" for whatever reason asks that you "she" keep the underwear on while doing it.

Tranny Game

^^^ I believe this the next evolutionary step of the forum. After awhile normal girls gets boring when you truly swallow the red pill. Is it gay though if you bottom? I'm still on the fence on that one.

Tranny Game

[Image: attachment.jpg10830]   

Tranny Game

It was all cool until you posted that pic [Image: confused.gif]

Tranny Game

Ok you guys need to grow the fuck up. Seriously? I got 10+ PM's wanting me to describe tranny game on the DL, and 1 PM from a regular member that apparently cross dresses, and wants to trade pics. No way. You guys want the information, then you need to start asking on this thread. If not I'll screen capture all those PM's and post them up here. There's no shame in tranny game.

@Titan- What's wrong with that pic? She is a solid 8.

Tranny Game

What kind of negs are effective on them?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tranny Game

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:58 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What kind of negs are effective on them?

Well, I'll tell you what NOT to use:

"That's so gay"
"Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you happy to see me"
"Dude"

Yeah, they can punch like guys for whatever reason. It's best not to neg them, but rather compliment, as they are usually self-conscience, and just want to be accepted.

Tranny Game

Are you talking about transvestites (chicks who dress like guys) or transsexuals who have actually had sex change operations? [Image: puke.gif]

Tranny Game

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:18 AM)soup Wrote:  

Are you talking about transvestites (chicks who dress like guys) or transsexuals who have actually had sex change operations? [Image: puke.gif]

Cross dresser and transvestites. It's really not as bad as you think. First, they have high sex drives like us, and don't say no to sex. Plus, it's a real pain in the ass to...well fuck a normal girl in the ass. Trannies are down for it back there.

If you get uncomfortable, just have her cup her balls. No worries.

Tranny Game

[Image: 803anigif_not_sure_if_ser.gif]

Tranny Game

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:25 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

Alib is about to cross the trollicon.

Tranny Game

You guys hate all you want, but one day you'll tire of pussy and be looking for an alternative, and the others aren't too good. With trannies you get the best of both worlds.

Tranny Game

As long as you are not the receiver of swollen goods, I don't see a prob with it.

Tranny Game

jigga what?

Tranny Game

You can also play some cool games with them.

One of my favorites is "Soggy Biscuit"

You and your group of shemale friends all get on your knees in a circle. You put the biscuit in the middle of the circle. You all then start jerking off furiously, and the last one to cum on the biscuit has to eat the biscuit.

Its great for bonding and camaraderie.

Tranny Game

[Image: laugh2.gif]

CLASSIC APRIL FOOLS THREAD

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Tranny Game

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:31 AM)bacon Wrote:  

APRIL FOOLS POST GOTTA LOVE IT

Ha! I forgot the date - although Ali did jump the gun a bit in my time zone. I thought he crossed the Trollicon randomly...

Tranny Game

lol shoulda left it as was to expose the deviants

Tranny Game

I used to troll my friends with pictures of chicks asking them if they would bang her. as soon as they said yes, id reveal the cock

Tranny Game

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:31 AM)bacon Wrote:  

CLASSIC APRIL FOOLS THREAD

Damn bro, the thread was going strong. I wanted to see who actually wanted to bang a tranny.

Tranny Game

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:05 AM)kazz Wrote:  

As long as you are not the receiver of swollen goods, I don't see a prob with it.