rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Act fast, because if you don't someone else will.

Here is a mental note that I think some of you might appreciate.

You have to be willing to move fast. You have to be ready, like a predator, to hunt (If you want to get laid fast).

There are girls out there who really want to fuck. International girls traveling, for instance. They are plentiful, particularly in big cities. When you see them, you just have to go for it. You have to be adaptive to your environment, and you have to be willing to move fast, because if you don't another more capable and ready predator will.

I'm on the road to recovery from complacency at the moment, so my energy is coming back and it is getting exciting!

I've learned that even if a girl likes you first, if another guy she likes less comes in first she'll go with him instead of wait for you.

There's nothing more annoying then a guy that hesitates or gives the impression he doesn't know what he wants. Just go for it. If she's encouraging you, even in the slightest way, she won't reject you.

That's the thing I try to impress on my friends. We'll be at some bar and they're all high on 'getting pussy', but they just stalk the room like a predator waiting for that opening.

You have to create that opening because most times it's staring you in the face and you just can't see it. The longer you make your presence known to a woman and you don't act the more likely she's going to not respond to you favourably. Especially if there are some IOI's at play.

At a party not too long ago I'm trying to get my buddy to put some moves on some girls. He's telling me he's working it, needs a few more drinks (liquid courage), and that's how he plays his game. Okay, everyone has their game but it was obvious his wasn't working.

9 year bump

Great message, probably one of the key in game but somehow ignored.

Timing is crucial in life in everything , not only in game but also in business etc.

I got caught on just this point the other night. Left a chick for too long in the club, and another guy swooped in.

"He who hesitates, masturbates.

^^ That shit needs to be framed

This is especially true in online dating apps.

If you match with a girl, don't wait a few days to write her. Write her immediately. Get her phone number. Set up a date to meet. All within the same day preferably. If you wait any longer than that your chances of closing drop drastically.

Remember she is getting bombarded 24/7 by thirsty males willing to eat her shit. So get in there, get what you need, and then throw her back in the heap of betas.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Timeless wisdom. Even more critical since '08, I'm sure.

applies to many areas
business
women
opportunities

Shit or get off the pot. If you see something you want, go for it. No need to hesitate