rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you get Kino on a date?

I still haven't figured out a way to get proper kino on dates. The trouble is when I'm sitting across a girl on a date. When should I touch her? Where at? Is it possible to do it naturally without overdoing it?

The past few dates I realized halfway through that I hadn't touched the girl so I made sure to do it. One girl had a scar on her arms, so I touched it and asked her about it.

It's quite hard to do over the table, I like the scar move you pulled. Try to meet up for some drinks before getting food and go for somewhere like a couch where you can easily do little things like giving her a little poke after teasing her. Try and avoid being seated opposite across a table if possible.

Quote: (03-31-2013 01:11 PM)jammer Wrote:  

I still haven't figured out a way to get proper kino on dates. The trouble is when I'm sitting across a girl on a date. When should I touch her? Where at? Is it possible to do it naturally without overdoing it?

The past few dates I realized halfway through that I hadn't touched the girl so I made sure to do it. One girl had a scar on her arms, so I touched it and asked her about it.

Don't sit across from a girl. I specifically plan and go into gymnastics to avoid this.

When should you touch her? Within seconds of approaching her or even as part of an approach i.e. the tap or nudge. And you should keep touching her with regularity.

Google kino escalation ladder-lots of info. With practice , you will learn to do this confidently and without coming across as a creep.

Should be in the Newbie Forum

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I purposely pick out a place that has proper seating arrangements like a couch or booths. If you can't put yourself in that situation I do this: just before we get seated I check my phone and I have a couple pictures of my dog dressed in human clothing. I start showing the pictures and sit down beside her and keep showing her the pictures. It allows me not only to sit beside her but I have to sit really close to her so we can both see the pictures. Before I did this move I would just say "I am going to break the rules and not sit across from you" which is kind of beta but I never had a girl refuse.

You take it.

Quote: (03-31-2013 01:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Don't sit across from a girl. I specifically plan and go into gymnastics to avoid this.

When should you touch her? Within seconds of approaching her or even as part of an approach i.e. the tap or nudge. And you should keep touching her with regularity.

Google kino escalation ladder-lots of info. With practice , you will learn to do this confidently and without coming across as a creep.

Should be in the Newbie Forum

Basically this. My hand is on the small of her back within seconds of talking to her. On the table thing, yes don't sit across from her. If that does happen continue the conversation for a minute or two then say you can't hear her and move to be seated beside her. Don't ask, just do.

Last night I met a girl outside smoking and after some chit chat we went inside. I bought her a drink for sneaking me in the bar (long line). As we approached the bar, my hand goes on her waist/small back and I ask her what she wants to drink. Remove hand, chat, replace hand same place to talk more. Etc. If she's comfortable you can escalate it. We were pelvis to pelvis within a few minutes after that.

On dates same shit. Look at my signature. Don't give a shit and neither will she. And if she does who cares, you just screened her out as a prude.

Quote: (03-31-2013 02:33 PM)slubu Wrote:  

On dates same shit. Look at my signature. Don't give a shit and neither will she. And if she does who cares, you just screened her out as a prude.

Exactly. As long as you do it with confidence, most girls like it- they want a guy who's not scared of them.

Here's a move I've come to like- if you have to sit in a booth, let her start sitting down, then just push your way into her side saying "Scoot over!" and grinning

Since you are violating the social expectation of booth seating, she will usually give you a funny look, most often followed by a little smirk or giggle of pleased acquiescence. If she acts put out (I think happened to me once) you know she is a prude or just not attracted, so you can bail shortly

Number One Rule of Kino-Don't be these guys:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7GBmZrYKmgtVA4TtOH-a...IAMYxnagqW]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ6LsNhls45ufapcC07T9...TKf2-QfgBA]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFuP5dqFTON2_uaaQGfOo...7Don5tK7Dg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDrl1Q4FUd_hQWAGafkak...VNC4J-yNbg]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Like others have stated, you're shooting yourself in the foot by sitting across from the girl. Since this is really important you have to move yourself in a spot where she's more accessible.

If I know the venue could be packed I show up early to get a seat at the bar. I then save her a seat so when she arrives she sits right next to me. If you're in a situation where you are sitting across from her(she arrived early and sat at a table, there were no other seats, etc.) talk for a bit and say:

"Hey, let's go to the bar."

or if there aren't any seats at the bar I just say something like:

"Let's take a walk around and check this place out."

As I stand I either hold my hand out and she instinctively grabs it, or I put my hand on her lower back as she stands or we walk around arm and arm. Bottom line is the girl is out with you so assume that she wants to hook up. I can't remember a time a girl resisted these moves, even when the date was going badly.

In terms of where to touch and when, it depends on your read. I usually kino pretty fast. I'll say something and as I say it, I'll reach out and touch her arm to 'emphasize' the point. As the night goes on and it's getting closer to the makeout or taking her home, I get more aggressive. It's all dependent on how she's responding and the vibe.

As stated, almost NEVER sit directly across from a girl : Always be sitting next to her when you can. (PS Almost NO guys do this or know not to, so you're already standing out for 1- and 2-you can go ahead and explain the behavioral psychology behind it if you want to (if you think the girl would like that) and it'll make you seem smarter/more interesting, etc.

Two-Kino should start as SOON as you meet the girl. If you have to-become more touchy feely. Once you get it down it helps you a whole lot and you'll start to notice natural tendencies (example : anytime I can hold a girls hand (I'll do a high five sometime along the way, and then when they go for it-I will lock my fingers inbetween theres. Then I'll pull away (push pull). I'll then go back for a hand hold later ( one step forward, two steps back) ). After this I'll then go to hold their hand a little bit afterwards..and I KNOW its almost certain that i can kiss her at that point in the interaction-if she bites/will hold it for a good bit, etc).

Three-Kino when doing humor, make a sarcastic joke (or ANY kind of joke for that matter) and put your arm on her shoulder while you're telling it (hopefully its a good joke)-and then pull away. Kino-ing when using humor (or being sarcastic) I think this is maybe rule number one, do it for a second or two and then pull away. You never wanna leave it there until your escalation has gotten to that point (see hand holding earlier).

How do you get Kimbo on a date?

Why would you want this guy on a date?

Quote: (03-31-2013 02:28 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

You take it.

^^ This.

It has to be natural and assumed. I place my hand on a girls elbow or small of her back and guide her to a seat at the bar with the same effort and thought I take to breath. The best advice I have for learning how to touch appropriately is to take some social dance classes. Learn how to lead a girl around by her body and you'll be good.

Always invite her to a bar with back rests on the bar stools. Rest your hand on top of the back rest.

For all you guys swearing by tuth's first date bang recipe how does touching figure into it since it has a stand-off approach?

I've never actually used it but it seems to have a lot of fans here.

I swear this question pops up every other week or so. I just don't understand the big fuss about "kino" this and "kino" that.

If you're taking a girl on a first date and you're staying in one venue where you'll be sitting across from each other, you've already lost.

You need to plan your night out and visit 3 bars. If the first one is sitting opposite her then fine, but go to the second place and sit next to her. Make your body language wide open and have your leg touch hers. If she's comfortable with you, she won't retreat.

There's also simple stuff. Grabbing her wrist and checking the time on her watch, leading her out when you're moving on by placing your hand at the bottom of her back, and so on. It's really simple and I don't know why people over complicate it. Even if you're teasing her, you can put your hand on her knee and tease her more with "don't worry it's only a joke". Again, it's a good sign if she doesn't retreat.

Last night I went on a date, in the second bar we're sat next to each other. She can't stop waving her hands around as she's talking so I grab one, put it down next to her and place my hand on top of it so she can't keep gesturing. Any resistance? Nope.

The thing is, if you don't make a massive deal out of touching a girl, they'll let you touch them. Just do it.

Yeah.

This is easy.

Upon greeting, do a "two kisses greeting".

Kino achieved.

Now why was that so hard?

Get a drink sit next to her.

Tell a joke. Hand on shoulder.

Kino achieved.

Leave bar. Walk to sushi bar down the block. Grab her hand.

Kino achieved.

Order food. Go out for a smoke with her.

Let her take a drag with hand around her waist.

Kino achieved.

Do I need to continue?

Do I need to take the girl out for you?

G - trying to send you a PM

I never sit across from her. Feels too much like a job interview.

Sounds like you're doing the dinner thing(first mistake ...drink dates are the way to go.
I never buy a woman dinner unless I'm sleeping with her already).

If you must do the dinner date:
1. Never take a booth. Always ask for a table.
2. Let her choose her seat and you sit next to her.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Sounds like you're doing the dinner thing(first mistake ...drink dates are the way to go.
I never buy a woman dinner unless I'm sleeping with her already).

If you must do the dinner date:
1. Never take a booth. Always ask for a table.
2. Let her choose her seat and you sit next to her.

1. Never take a table. Always sit at the (high-end restaurant) bar and order.
2. No need for step two because you did step one.

A Higher Level of The Game, if you will.

Efficiency.

----

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:25 PM)globalunderground Wrote:  

G - trying to send you a PM

Email me: thegmanifesto at yahoo dot com

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Sometimes I point this out to girls. "Dates shouldn't be so formal, like some boring job interview, it's so awkward!" (Scoot in beside her in the booth.)

This sets up a fun, think-outside-the-box vibe, sets me apart from most other guys she's ever been on a date with, and gives me an excuse to poke her playfully, put my arm around her, tickle her, press my thigh against hers, rest my hand on her leg, and most importantly, doesn't lead to the conversation starting out with a lot of dry "So, how do you like your job" type stuff, which inevitably causes the pussy to more-or-less resemble the Kalahari desert.

I like the photo tip before sitting down, plus hey scoot over. Good stuff.
I like doing this routine: during the date ask her if she does yoga, doesn't matter what she says, ask if she can clasp her hands behind her back (one down behind back one up over shoulder), in most cases people can only do it one way, if at all. It's no big deal to stand up at the restaurant/bar and do this, though easier at a park or on a walk. You then try to help her on the side she can't, hold her hand, touch her shoulder and back, tell her her shoulders are rolled forward, and adjust her around, test which hands reach how far, make marks on her back where they went and see if the other hand can reach that point, etc. DO NOT use much pressure in adjusting, shoulders can be tweaked easy, that's not the point anyways, it's an easy way to build familiarity with you touching her.
When you tell a joke or she says something weird funny, elbow or touch her forearm - it's physical emphasis of conversation. Walking in / out of a place, touch her lower back. Walking back to the table, touch her shoulder as you're sitting down. Stuff like that will become natural.

I don't stress it out if the logistics don't allow kino when we're having coffee somewhere.

Just add sexual tension through verbals and go more physical when you get out of there.

Quote: (04-02-2013 05:16 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

I don't stress it out if the logistics don't allow kino when we're having coffee somewhere.

Just add sexual tension through verbals and go more physical when you get out of there.

One trick that's worked for me on coffee dates where the seating arrangements are bad for kino is shortly into it I'll say "let's go on a walk." They almost never say no and a slow walk is perfect for kino.

kino is easy, I just kino'd my water bottle whilst writing this post.
Matt and G have it nailed.

I'm not bothered if a girl is sitting opposite me, I'll just bounce her to another venue and lead her there, whether pulling her along by her hand or gently pushing her with my hand on her lower back.

Kino at any time any place.

On greet, on entering venue, on choosing a table/sets or leading to the bar, on watches, jewelry, features (dimples), on bounce.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos