rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 10 Biggest Reasons Men Resent Their Wives

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Despite the picture-perfect impressions we get from upbeat Facebook posts or boastful holiday letters, even the healthiest marriages aren't 100% free of conflict. At some point, virtually everyone feels wronged by a romantic partner. Bob Navarra, PsyD, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), says that those feelings aren't what throw a marriage off course-it's how couples handle them. "While it may be frustrating that the toothpaste cap was left off, happy couples talk about these small things," he says. But when those emotions are swept under the rug, a more toxic variety of negativity begins to fester: resentment. Here, marriage experts share some of the most common reasons husbands resent their wives and how to protect your relationship.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/10-bigge...00288.html

They forgot the bit where the women hit the wall and turn into disgusting slobs of feminist hatred, and the men beg for sex like the little bitches they are.

The only advice a man needs in a marriage is this: learn how to make the gina tingle.

Quote: (03-30-2013 11:41 PM)MattC Wrote:  

They forgot the bit where the women hit the wall and turn into disgusting slobs of feminist hatred, and the men beg for sex like the little bitches they are.

The only advice a man needs in a marriage is this: learn how to make the gina tingle.

I too am let down that I didn't see 'Wife let herself go, packed on 40 lbs., cut her hair short and stopped wearing makeup.' on the list...I wasn't expecting to, but it's a fairly obvious reason.

One of my good friends, for instance, married an average-looking girl, who's mother was fat, and is now pissed off at her rapid weight gain (I'd say she's packed on at least 20 in 2 years). The sad part is that this guy is a decent-looking guy with acceptable game and making pretty serious cash, and he has a brain in his head, but he in no way saw this coming.

It's really gobsmacking how in manner of less than 50 years, marriage in America has become the voluntary enslavement of husbands to their wives.

Satan must be smiling.

That article is spot on. My dad hates his wife (my mom).

Nah I read this comment somewhere else on the site. So the thought of marriage is pretty much dead.

"Christa McGiniss · University of Nevada, Las Vegas
I told my X husband this is what we needed to do, I think must be gay, no wonder I'm banging my old high school friend 5 or 6 times a week for the last 4 years. Its wonderful and we never got caught."

Athlone you better get on that. [Image: idea.gif]

Nope.

Quote: (03-31-2013 12:25 AM)megatron Wrote:  

It's really gobsmacking how in manner of less than 50 years, marriage in America has become the voluntary enslavement of husbands to their wives.

Satan must be smiling.

The flip side to this is that that feminism actually liberated men and enslaved women.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"