rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's gymnastics on ESPN right now

This is probably the only women's sport that I can take seriously. I love how they get points for being feminine, graceful, thin, and cheerful. Most girls have big smiles on their faces, cute outfits with legions of sequins and glitter ([Image: gay.gif]), and there is a really interesting sexual dynamic between the usually male coach and the athletes. They get emotional and cry when they win or make a mistake.

It is no wonder taht, historically, Russians and the FSU excel in gymnastics.

A lot of this exists in figure skating too but I find it too boring.

[Image: k4VSooB.jpg]

The downside - some chicks have brolic shoulders and v shaped upper bodies.

If I have daughters gonna put them in gymnastics and tell them never to pick up a basketball.

For some reason all the gymnastics work gives them small tits. I can guarantee you 90% of gymnasts have b's or smaller. But that's not a big deal for me. I knew a couple gymnasts growing up, all of them had small tits. One of them was arguably the fliest girl in school, who I happened to have dated, but when I was real young (14 or something like that). A friend of mine ended up dating her gymnast friend, who turned out to be a crazy bitch.

Quote: (03-30-2013 08:03 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

For some reason all the gymnastics work gives them small tits.

I heard its the other way around. Once girls hit puberty those who end up with bigger tits have to drop gymnastics because they get in the way.

elite gymnastics is actually so hard on the body that it artificially stops puberty from happening in a large percentage of the girls who participate. often, they get injured, have to stop training for a couple months, and all of a sudden have their first periods at 16-17.

Quote: (03-30-2013 11:14 PM)lurker Wrote:  

elite gymnastics is actually so hard on the body that it artificially stops puberty from happening in a large percentage of the girls who participate. often, they get injured, have to stop training for a couple months, and all of a sudden have their first periods at 16-17.
Onset of puberty (at least in women) is controlled by the % of body fat. Fat girls start puberty earlier, because fat cells generate estrogen.
As a man, im trying to stay lean and in shape.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.