rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked by a girl at a mall sales cart

Saw each other from a distance hard eye fucking. When I got close I said hi with cocky smile. She kinda smiled and just stuck out her tongue at me. I chuckled and kept walking. WTF never seen that before

Did you tell her about me?

Every girl that has ever stuck her tongue out at me has wanted to fuck me. You failed this one really hard dude.

Quote: (03-29-2013 06:01 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Every girl that has ever stuck her tongue out at me has wanted to fuck me. You failed this one really hard dude.

What he said

Quote: (03-29-2013 01:00 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

Saw each other from a distance hard eye fucking. When I got close I said hi with cocky smile. She kinda smiled and just stuck out her tongue at me. I chuckled and kept walking. WTF never seen that before

You should have said "what's your manager's name, I'm reporting you!" [Image: lol.gif] She was clearly DTF or at least up for a flirty convo....

why didnt you start a conversation with her. ask her what kind of crap shes selling

You could have said with a smile- "You dont look like you know how to put that tongue to good use. Care to prove me wrong?"

Def flunked this one. Could have stopped and said anything maybe a grunt.

Use this to your advantage. See how many guys here think that was a cute and obvious way for her to show interest in you? Now you have your new secret weapon.

The next time a chick gives you a long stare down, stick out your tongue and cross your eyes... When she laughs--you approach. "What's so funny? Why you staring so hard? Hahaha."

The problem I find with mall sales cart girls is they are there to run girl game on you to buy their shit.