rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

--BANGING TOURISTS ABROAD--

Despite the fact that attacking local women in their own habitat seems to be the favorite sport for the readers of this forum, my opinion is that the gringas are much more accessible when they are travelling.
I'm into blond, european type girls. When I travel I like to go to warm places, usually beaches. It seems I do a lot better in laid back places, no big nightclubs, no dressing codes, etc. I did pretty good in Thailand, Costa Rica, Peru and Mexico. Now, it has come that time of year when I need to arrange my next vacations.
I was considering Greek islands, Croatia, Phillippines or Indonesia - never been to any of those places, and Im oppened to anyother countries that may fit my modus operandi[/i]. Any suggestions???

Peru is heaven hands on. Hot latino girls. For blondes Slovenia is the best place

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:35 AM)Alexi Wrote:  

Peru is heaven hands on. Hot latino girls.

I hope this is a joke

To the OP, you may be right about girls being easy outside their habitat, at least for some countries. I hear from just about everyone that's been to Argentina that Argentine girls are very difficult to lay. I've never been to Argentina, but I've had a decent amount of success with Argi girls outside Argentina.

It would be hard for me to give you a suggestion on where to go to find hot blond girls since I've only really traveled in Latin America, but I would guess Eastern Europe.

Quote: (03-26-2013 10:13 PM)Chapulin Wrote:  

Despite the fact that attacking local women in their own habitat seems to be the favorite sport for the readers of this forum, my opinion is that the gringas are much more accessible when they are travelling.
I'm into blond, european type girls. When I travel I like to go to warm places, usually beaches. It seems I do a lot better in laid back places, no big nightclubs, no dressing codes, etc. I did pretty good in Thailand, Costa Rica, Peru and Mexico. Now, it has come that time of year when I need to arrange my next vacations.
I was considering Greek islands, Croatia, Phillippines or Indonesia - never been to any of those places, and Im oppened to anyother countries that may fit my modus operandi[/i]. Any suggestions???

You'll kill it in Philippines, well pretty much any western dude with any level of game would.

Eastern Europe is great, but I saw a lot of Spanish/Italians having more luck than blonde guys. Then again if your game is tight and you don't mind waiting until day 2 or 3 for sex you could be okay.

Personally I'll be heading South America as i'm a blonde guy also. I've heard very good things about this part of the world for people like us.

Hot latinos in peru?

eeshh

"Latino" girls?

You must go where all the girls tourists go... [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2013 10:57 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Latino" girls?

I knew there were Ladyboys in Thailand. Now Peru!

Thailand is the place

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:05 PM)Ramone Wrote:  

Thailand is the place

nothing compare's to hungary....

You know what though? Come to think of it, if you like blond girls, there are a lot of European girls traveling in Peru. I find them better looking than the locals. Not many Eastern European, but more German, Anglo and Scandinavian.

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:09 PM)local_rat Wrote:  

Thailand is the place

nothing compare's to hungary....

Hungary? Never been there. On the other hand i would totally check out th Greek Islands on summer... the Greek Islands thread gave me a good insight

Yes, I'm also considering Greece. I figure that there must be tons of europeans tourists there. The combo vacation+alcohol+beach is killer

Croatia comes to mind when I think of banging tourists abroad. Although, I heard Greece is a good destination, but I've never been there.

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:25 PM)Atavistic Wrote:  

Croatia comes to mind when I think of banging tourists abroad. Although, I heard Greece is a good destination, but I've never been there.
when in greece instead of waisting your time with tourists,go for greek girls.besides they have a totally strange (for foreigners) way for fun,is called bouzoukia.there someone can lost his eyes.

[img][Image: greekcultorslut.jpg][/img]

Thailand is the place

^^. Hoards of slutty Scandinavians + inherent jealousy of farangs with Thai girls. Assuming you can put up with trashpacker antics. There's a growing desperate expat crowd of white women as well.

Any place with warm sandy beaches, enough infrastructure and lack of corruption for women to feel safe, and a favorable monetary exchange rate with the currencies of wealthier countries, or geographical proximity to those countries, is going to have a large number of tourists. They're everywhere, and a lot of them don't leave the beaten path much, which makes it easy to find them.

I like tourist pussy because it's very convenient. Little drama or BS about a relationship, increased DTFness because she's away from people whose opinions she cares about, whom she does not want to appear slutty in front of, and increased exotic capital because I am, de facto, not like the guys where she is from. Plus, there is a constantly refreshed and rotating supply of poon, unlike my city, where I see a lot of the same girls.

The only problems are A) a lot of tourists are fatties. B) logistics can be challenging, especially if she is not traveling alone, and most girls seem not to, unless they are masculine, backpacker types. C) there isn't always a lot of time to go on dates, etc., because she might be leaving soon or I might be. This means you have to have a relatively large pool of tourists, so you can find one who is DTF. D) A lot of tourists are from the West. Who wants to bang ugly, bitchy, obnoxious, Anglosphere broads when the locals are far more enticing?

@Jarrod: everybody always talks about Philippines on this forum, but I bet it´s mostly for the locals (I heard good things about them). I imagine the female tourist ratio should be low, at least if compared with neighbour Thailand and Laos. Indonesia also has it´s share of tourists, specially in Bali and in the Gili Islands.