rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in SA for gf/ wify girls

What country or city have you guys found that produces or is know for gf/wife type girls? Are these girls generaly all over SA and it deepends on the family? Does a certain social class dictate whether a girl will be wife material ?Where have you guys seen the highest percentage of these females? Im still young im not trying to get hooked up yet, but when that time comes Im def. need to know where to go.

Quote: (06-12-2010 11:54 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

What country or city have you guys found that produces or is know for gf/wife type girls? Are these girls generaly all over SA and it deepends on the family? Does a certain social class dictate whether a girl will be wife material ?Where have you guys seen the highest percentage of these females? Im still young im not trying to get hooked up yet, but when that time comes Im def. need to know where to go.

I've visited every single spanish speaking country (except Honduras) in central and SA over the last 15 years looking for the same answer

If you find it, let me know...so, good luck with that =)

Mixx

It's not where you go but:

-How long you stay and build relationships
-Fluency
-Do you show a high level of interest for the people and culture

Girls from small towns make good wives. By small I mean like 10,000 people or less. I met some chicks like this in Argentina. Really sweet, innocent, family oriented girls. And many are very hot

Quote: (06-12-2010 08:42 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Girls from small towns make good wives. By small I mean like 10,000 people or less. I met some chicks like this in Argentina. Really sweet, innocent, family oriented girls. And many are very hot

what small towns were the girls that you met from?

From my experience, Brasil would be a good place to start. However, you must invest the time/effort to learn the language and learn about the culture. Then you'd need to spend extensive time in various cities. I'd suggest staying outside of Rio/SP and even Fortaleza and stick to medium sized cities.

Quote: (06-12-2010 09:38 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2010 08:42 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

what small towns were the girls that you met from?

Many different ones. i dont really remember, and never paid much attention to it. In Cordoba many girls come from smaller cities to go to the many universities, so its easy to meet a smaller town chick.

GringoEd once traveled to a city of only 5000 people with an argentine friend of ours. The people there tried to hook him up with their sisters and daughters (not for sex, but for the chance of something long term) some of which where 15 or 16 years old. Maybe he will post about it.

in CR its the same, I staying kinda in the moutains, and the girls wanted me to hook up with her 16 yr old sister (incredibly hot and mature, I couldnt believe she was 16, now shes 17) I wouldnt have sex with her because of the age thing... her and her sister both said, pero no importa (but its not important) well for me it was. you have to worry about traps too.... but she was/is a virgin and told me she wasnt... opposite of what they do in the USA haha