rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the hardest part about swallowing the red pill

I live a secret life that I can't tell anyone about. I can't connect with anyone, or let them know the real me. I'm in a rigorous academic program...I spend almost all my time during the week with the same 80 or so people. it's very cliquey. they don't think I'm cool. in fact, I probably seem quite ridiculous to them. they are all up to date on the latest fashions, on facebook 24/7, doing the exact same thing as everyone else. I don't even have a facebook...and I can't tell them why; because it would allow the girls I date to find out about each other. they have little parties together. while they do that, I'm either on dates, or out at the bars, alone, picking up girls, dancing, kissing them, groping them, fingering them on the dancefloor, and introducing other wannabe PUA's to the girls there for fun. mostly I'm trying to learn the best game possible, so when I can get out of this toxic area, (st louis, MO) I will have the tools I need. yet if my peers could see this, they would not get it...and they would absolutely hate me.

I've gradually been sucked into the game for the last ten years or so. I knew about pickup before there were shows on Vh1 about it. I tried getting into it then but mostly relied on my own methods, which looking back were horribly ineffective. I still got up to a notch count in the mid-thirties before finding the roosh v forum, about a year ago. then things took off. I read bang. dumped my LTR who was not wife material. my notch count climbed into the mid-fifties. most of all, I started to swallow the red pill. now it's changed my perspective on everything. I see blue pill guys being manipulated, falling into the same traps, day in day out. my own brother is one of them. he's gotten into a horrible relationship with a spinster in her 30's. what's worse is he's only 25, and inexperienced. I'm sure she has a notch count far above his. he got the used car with high maintenance costs, long after the new car smell was gone. I see it in other people too. I can't say anything to them. I've learned not to.

before the red pill, my plan was to finish school, get my six figure salary job, and try to find a wife on match.com. that was literally pretty much my entire plan. now my plan is to work part time, enjoy a comfortable, minimalist style of living, and try to bang as many girls as I can. I will enjoy a high hourly pay rate, but I will work less to stay in a lower income bracket. I will use the extra time to develop interesting hobbies and skills, as well as travel and meet women who will hopefully blow away what I've come across so far. I will contribute less to the misandrist governmental wealth redistribution program than my colleagues, who will become slaves. I hope someday to expatriate and start a new life, far away from all this. that is my new dream.

that's really not red pill.

red pill has nothing to do with self-alienation.

it is just a high-tech way of self-actualization of your primal, masculine being and perceiving the illusions of societal constructs as they relate to our natural selves.

but if you feel alienated, that's all internal man.

I do not think the original poster feels alienated. I think he feels that, since taking the Red Pill, there are things he knows which he just can not share with his friends. For example, right now I'm in a private Facebook discussion with three friends who are defending Adria Richards (the femnazi who got a guy fired because she tweeted his picture, claiming he made a sexist joke). Two are gay (or bisexual) and the third one is pathetically blue pill (unrequited oneitis crushes with married women that have lasted years) and, as far as I know, has never had a girlfriend and might even still be a virgin in his 40s.

The truth is this: What women say they want from a man and what they really want are two different things. A woman just does not get turned on by white knights who act like they do not have penises. A woman does not want a man to "be himself", acting like a meek "nice guy". A woman wants a man who has self confidence, a man who reacts to IOIs by taking the lead and initiating the sexual encounter.

Above - Placer gave a nice one line description of the Red Pill:

Quote:Quote:

What women say they want from a man and what they really want are two different things

Always nice to have these issues boiled down into easy to remember phrases.

Quote: (03-23-2013 06:19 PM)placer Wrote:  

I do not think the original poster feels alienated. I think he feels that, since taking the Red Pill, there are things he knows which he just can not share with his friends. For example, right now I'm in a private Facebook discussion with three friends who are defending Adria Richards (the femnazi who got a guy fired because she tweeted his picture, claiming he made a sexist joke). Two are gay (or bisexual) and the third one is pathetically blue pill (unrequited oneitis crushes with married women that have lasted years) and, as far as I know, has never had a girlfriend and might even still be a virgin in his 40s.

The truth is this: What women say they want from a man and what they really want are two different things. A woman just does not get turned on by white knights who act like they do not have penises. A woman does not want a man to "be himself", acting like a meek "nice guy". A woman wants a man who has self confidence, a man who reacts to IOIs by taking the lead and initiating the sexual encounter.

you pretty much hit the nail on the head. funny you should mention the adria richards story...I wanted so badly to tell someone about it, how that cunt got what she deserved. if I had, though, I would probably still be arguing with them too.

I've lost many "friends" to the red pill. Want to separate your real friends from your fake ones? Start giving red pill advice to them. Honestly I could not be happier with my decision to take the red pill.

You still have to go deeper. Once your fully in the marsh you will learn how to 'play' both sides. You have to put on the facade of being in the blue world at times. You will pick what things you will incorporate as time goes on and can still be "normal". The beauty in this is you can see BS and possible opportunities before others. It's not like bein able to see the future but you can just see ahead if you more clearly.

I still have a Facebook and may get a twitter. I keep ghost accounts of all things to hide my extra deep layers.

Think of it like you have body armor and your strapped like a undercover cop conversing normally through the world in a traditional suit and tie. Nobody knows your extra layers unless they are supper close but you still hold emmerse subverse power that people can sense.

I think when giving Red Pill advice it is worth trying to be positive and humourous. As soon as you say anything negative people label you as being bitter.

So - I always stress how bitchin' my life is before giving out any advice. I want them to know I am trying to pull them up to my level of happiness.

As opposed to people labelling you in a way that they think you are trying to drag them down to your level of bitterness.

This is a good approach since so many people are (secretly) unhappy in their lives. And are open to a new outlook if it is presented properly. My approach is a shock and awe where I just don't give a fuck. Which kinda' works since one of the symptons of being trapped in the Blue Pill is that you are always worried about upsetting somebody. And can never be truly honest with yourself and others.

So - seeing someone be free to say what they want and not give a fuck is quite a novel experience for alot of guys. And experiencing that can be the start for some people...

Agree with kosko.

You should be able to play both sides. The only bitterness in fully swallowing the red pill is wondering why you didn't swallow the pill earlier. Sure you go through a phase, similar to op, where're you're alienated and dying to convince people etc etc. but eventually that all goes away.

Don't fret about it, eventually you'll be normal in that setting, able to converse with blue/red people and do as you will. As the old saying goes "this too will subside".