rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got my first drink thrown at me

I insulted a fat girl who was wearing a tiara. She had a wedding ring on and I said "haha you're married? Who would marry you?"

. After I said what I had to say, I took a swig of her drink and walked off. [Image: rejection.gif]

I started talking to another girl and this fat girl started power walking in my direction, vodka cran in hand.

Me oh shit!
Girl "what?"

I made her mad earlier

Fatty: Hey! You want this!

No no!

You can have it!

Splash, vodka cran all over my white garments. [Image: cry.gif]

I guess it's best to avoid fatties all together.

You deserved that one man it sounds completely unprovoked. Remain calm and stay badass.

Not entirely, I was trying to talk to her friend and she cut in on the conversation.

No point calling out a fat chick unless she really deserved it; if you have to call out any chick for that matter do it like bond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...7OqM#t=22s

Quote: (03-23-2013 03:43 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Not entirely, I was trying to talk to her friend and she cut in on the conversation.
Different story then.

If you want to get a fat cockblocker to leave, you can't insult her. That makes you look bad in some girls' eyes, and causes girls' self-obsessed defenses to kick in ("Would you reject *me* if I got fat").

Instead, hint that you're going to make a fat joke -- and the dreadful anticipation of this sends fatties scurrying. I actually learned this from a female friend of mine named Nancy who got super-pissed when a fat acquaintance interrupted our convo/study session in the college library. This is what she started saying:

"Yeah, I like both music and sports. It's important to be a really WELL-ROUNDED person." (Glances at friend, glances away.)

"God, do you want to take a walk? I still feel STUFFED from dinner." (Glances at friend again.)

That was all it took. The fattie waddled away and Nancy explained to me what she was doing and why. The fattie was a friend of her older sister and used to play Mother Hen without being asked.

I hate when chicks fuck up nice digs. Cranberry's a bitch to get out of white clothes... Bummer.

It is at this point that I usually spit my chewing gum in their hair. Complete showstopper. Boom.

Not very good game on your part. Her response was disproportionate to your remark but one could say you brought it on yourself.

I like it. Maybe you couldve grabbed the girl you were talking to as a human shield.

Ok you insulted a fat girl.

So you were gaming her? Talking to her? Trying to fuck her friend?

Sounds like a big fuckup on your part.

.....Why did you say that to her?

Sorry bro normally I'd say "cool" but you were a true asshole and social idiot here

Funny, ha! Oh well, be careful when insulting crazy bitches......

Fat girls make things worse for all of us when they shrink the pool of fuckable girls and give the remaining cuties huge egos....

Quote: (03-23-2013 05:47 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I like it. Maybe you couldve grabbed the girl you were talking to as a human shield.

I think the smoothest move in a situation like this would be to duck at just the right moment, making the drink end up in someone else's face.

Needs a bit of coordination and anticipation, though. You gotta be like Neo dodging the bullets as they come at him in slow motion.

see you made the mistake of offending the fat guard. Instead you should have first befriended the fat one, she would have opened the door and let you in to her friend. You need to make the fat one feel somewhat important.

Lmao totally brought this all on myself. I should have never even approached that table.

But I felt unstoppable so I had to.

She bared a striking resemblance to this character.
[Image: STJ_1666.JPG]

The fat one is there to give you shit. You show no social intelligence by letting her goad you into battle.

They both think they know why you are talking to them. You have to disarm the fatty by engaging them both and showing that, even though you are trying to fuck her friend, you, at the very least, have common sense enough not to get into a fight with her friends before you've sealed the deal.

Talk to both of them. Refer to both of them "you guys". Or better yet don't refer to them at all. They have to prove their worth to you before you even address them. I think it's the biggest mistake when guys just start putting the focus on the target. Talk about anything else- The weather, movies, the time, just get a conversation going and start dropping baits so they will ask you personal questions. Or notice shit about them: "you have strange accent / your accent is weird [Image: wink.gif]" etc.

But be careful not to make it look you are hitting on the fattie. Just keep them at an even level until you can demonstrate enough value that the hottie starts qualifying herself.

Understand the fattie/hottie duo is symbiotic equilibrium. You can't just up and trash or you wont get anywhere.

The beauty of it is that if you treat them the same, the hottie will eventually want to distance/prove/individuate herself away from the fattie. But, you really need to show value.

Not sure why any of you guys are dissing on Kickboxer. Yeah you lost the bang but worked in some solid fat-shaming. +1

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (03-23-2013 09:40 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Not sure why any of you guys are dissing on Kickboxer. Yeah you lost the bang but worked in some solid fat-shaming. +1

Being Al Bundy is cool, but it a waste of time and energy trying to get wit a girl if you jus going to shoot yourself in the foot.

Manosphere is not game. You can't be fat shaming in the club if you are trying to get laid.

I fat shame by yelling FAAAAAT!!! out my car window at fat girls on the street

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (03-23-2013 03:46 AM)kazz Wrote:  

No point calling out a fat chick unless she really deserved it; if you have to call out any chick for that matter do it like bond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...7OqM#t=22s

Jesus christ, that's what the Bond franchise is nowadays? That dialogue is just so 'twee' and cutesy, sounds like closet cases flirting.

I feel like I have to chime into this important discussion:

While we can agree that there's probably no more appropriate (or irresistible) person to troll in the world than an American fat girl wearing a tiara, Kickboxer really pissed all over an undisturbed bystander who was minding her own fat business. He not only insulted her royally (pun intended), he added insult to that injury by then drinking her drink to her face. With that type of ambitious trolling piece comes great responsibility.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Yet, he was foolhardy enough to remain at the scene of the crime, blithely unaware of the retribution factor. To make matters worse, when he saw the retribution in action, he failed to respond fast enough. Despite observing the fat girl obviously marching in his direction, he waited for her reach striking distance. A more astute troll would have anticipated the drink-pour, met her half way, and swatted it back into her direction, completing the Disrespect Triple Crown™.

[Image: powerclean.gif]

This was sloppy, amateur trolling, at best. While we all support your intentions, kickboxer, we condemn your careless technique--especially in the second half of your performance.

We might expect this shoddy execution from a lesser man, but you've received the finest fat-girl trolling training available today--maybe ever--yet you made a series of mistakes that resulted in that fat girl recovering some of the dignity you initially snatched from her.

[Image: a70.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I got a drink in my face once...some got in my eyes. Alcohol burns your eyes pretty bad. I had to find my way to the restroom and wash it off with water. Next time this shit happens I am throwing my drink in her face!
Provoked or unprovoked it's not OK to use violence or splash drinks at another human being!

Quote: (03-24-2013 01:26 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I feel like I have to chime into this important discussion:

While we can agree that there's probably no more appropriate (or irresistible) person to troll in the world than an American fat girl wearing a tiara, Kickboxer really pissed all over an undisturbed bystander who was minding her own fat business. He not only insulted her royally (pun intended), he added insult to that injury by then drinking her drink to her face. With that type of ambitious trolling piece comes great responsibility.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Yet, he was foolhardy enough to remain at the scene of the crime, blithely unaware of the retribution factor. To make matters worse, when he saw the retribution in action, he failed to respond fast enough. Despite observing the fat girl obviously marching in his direction, he waited for her reach striking distance. A more astute troll would have anticipated the drink-pour, met her half way, and swatted it back into her direction, completing the Disrespect Triple Crown™.

[Image: powerclean.gif]

This was sloppy, amateur trolling, at best. While we all support your intentions, kickboxer, we condemn your careless technique--especially in the second half of your performance.

We might expect this shoddy execution from a lesser man, but you've received the finest fat-girl trolling training available today--maybe ever--yet you made a series of mistakes that resulted in that fat girl recovering some of the dignity you initially snatched from her.

[Image: a70.gif]

[Image: P6NjuDL.gif]

Quote: (03-23-2013 05:11 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

If you want to get a fat cockblocker to leave, you can't insult her. That makes you look bad in some girls' eyes, and causes girls' self-obsessed defenses to kick in ("Would you reject *me* if I got fat").

Instead, hint that you're going to make a fat joke -- and the dreadful anticipation of this sends fatties scurrying. I actually learned this from a female friend of mine named Nancy who got super-pissed when a fat acquaintance interrupted our convo/study session in the college library. This is what she started saying:

"Yeah, I like both music and sports. It's important to be a really WELL-ROUNDED person." (Glances at friend, glances away.)

"God, do you want to take a walk? I still feel STUFFED from dinner." (Glances at friend again.)

That was all it took. The fattie waddled away and Nancy explained to me what she was doing and why. The fattie was a friend of her older sister and used to play Mother Hen without being asked.

That is awesome. Do give that friend of yours a high-five for me!