rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

As some as you may already know, I just returned from my first trip to Texas. This 5 day trip included pit stops in Austin, San Antonio, and of course spring break in South Padre.

This trip was planned and organized around Christmas. I was starting to go to some happy hours after work in the wall st financial district, and I was striking out like crazy. Usually NYC is really good around Christmas, and I was starting to get pissed off by the horrible quality of women available.

One Thursday night I went to happy hour on John ST, and I started chatting up a slightly overweight jewish girl who worked for a marketing company. She was easily 20 lbs overweight with terrible unkept hair. The conversation was going pretty good until she asked me a question that made me leave the bar. She said "soooo, are you an earner?" "Can you take care of me??". I couldn't believe that a 5.5 was asking me this type of question, I immediately snuck out of the bar, and she had the nerve to give my friends her number.

Over the weekend I started texting two of my good friends to complain about the quality of women in downtown Manhattan, and we all came to the same conclusion. "Lets go to fucking spring break!"

I started planning the trip with two of the main guys from my first book, "Erico" and" Mr Pleasure", and we also recruited two more friends from Brooklyn.

Overall, this trip would be my 4th spring break. I went to Cancun in College, Bahamas in my early 20's, Lake Havasu at age 30, and now South padre at age 33.

For the official record, I would rate South Padre to be the 2nd best after Cancun. Lake Havasu was probably the worst.

TEXAS SUMMARY:

I liked Texas!

Texas reminded me of The United States in the late 80' and early 90's: people still get married early, dial up Internet is just starting to roll out (exception would be in Austin), and men still work very manly jobs that require either large trucks, oil rigs, or cattle.

The People:
Texans are a funny bunch. When you first meet them they come across as being either slow or mentally r'tarded, but in reality they just have to warm up to you. Once they get comfortable with you they never shut the hell up. If a Texan starts up a conversation with you and you have a plane to catch, just call up the airline and cancel it.

Texans LOVE talking about politics, especially gun control and civil liberties. When I told them that I was one of the few "New York libertarian's", they got really excited. I was constantly reminded about our Gestapo Mayor in NYC, King Bloomberg, and how he is trying to ban large soda's among other things.

Texans get a kick out of New Yorkers. Once they got their point across regarding politics, they would ask me a million questions about New York City and how we live. They seemed excited that we actually took the time to travel to Texas for vacation.

Texans have a really good sense of humor. We had the Texans cracking up with some of our typical New York banter. I could probably start a comedy show and travel across Texas making a lot of money.

Overall I really like Texans. They are FIERCELY independent and self-sufficient, but let's not go overboard, Texas has RULES. Ton's of stupid Rules, and definitely a lot more than we have in New York City.

In Texas you cant:

Buy beer in a store after midnight (Gay)
Buy liquor on Sundays (Gay Gay)
Bars close at 2am (Super Gay)

They are also pushy on other stupid rules like jaywalking, they drive HORRIBLE, and they change the speed limit every 100 yards to pull you over for speeding.

They also tried to arrest my friend for vomiting outside on a beach deck. I looked at the officer and started laughing, I said "Officer, we are on Spring Break, its 1:30am, and he vomited on a wooden beach deck!". The officer laughed and let me carry him out, but I couldn't believe they cared about that. In NYC if you vomit the bar starts cheering, and we hand you a glass of water. You are supposed to get drunk in a bar! Why else do you go there?

Here is a picture of my friend when we got back to the hotel!

[img][Image: tdWQWom.jpg][/img]

The 2am rule is the worst. They throw an entire niteclub out onto the street at 2am, and since everyone is just getting started, the people go crazy. People start throwing punches, jumping onto cars, and running into the middle of the street.

In NYC bars, people start to slowly stumble out between 2 and 4am, making it a peaceful exit instead of a mad bum rush.

It's not only bad that they have a 2am closing time, but they are also strict about it. In NYC you can ALWAYS get a beer after 4am. If the bar is still going strong they will stretch it and give you some extra time.

Texas doesn't stretch. They take their own bullshit way too serious, in Brooklyn you can buy beer from a grocery at 8am on Christmas morning.

SAN ANTONIO

Our first stop was in San Antonio. I was hoping to see Dallas on this trip, but it just didn't work out with the flight and driving itinerary. Texas is a big fucking state, and we did a LOT of driving over 5 days.

San Antonio was our first stop. I liked it, but I couldn't live there. San Antonio's downtown area is really small. It reminded me of downtown Phoenix, a nice place to watch a basketball game and have a beer, but after that everyone goes back to the suburbs where it is nicer.

There are only 2 good spots in San Antonio that I found:

The Alamo: Which is cool but small.
The Riverwalk

[img][Image: OFtM5I4.jpg][/img]

The Riverwalk was pretty much where all of the action was. The Riverwalk is a cool 20 foot wide river that snakes through the bottom of downtown San Antonio. There is a walking path that you can take, and that leads you to several different bars and restaurants. It almost reminded me of Epcot center in Disney World.

The Riverwalk was definitely cool, but I think that I would get bored quickly of the same couple bars if I lived there. The only bar I really remember standing out was an Irish bar called Waxy O'Connors. http://waxyoconnors.com/

I was really hoping to smash my first night and get it over with, so I was being ultra aggressive. We joined into a bar crawl that had a couple of 5 and 6's walking around, but for some reason I kept meeting married women. I don't know if it is a Texas thing, or because San Antonio has an Air Force base near by, but some reason a lot of married women were out drinking at the bar crawl. I met one who kept talking to me the entire night about her husband and Texas politics, and when I left each bar she kept following me around.

She want bad looking, but I was hoping to get someone single and a little bit younger. Finally after she followed me around for 3 hours I had enough and decided to put on a move. After all that she gave me some last second resistance, and I went home alone.

Overall, nice weather in San Antonio, but not enough going on for me to live there.

South padre:

The next day we drove about 5 hours through the desert to South Padre. There was nothing to see on the ride except dust and some cattle ranches. We stopped into Brownsville to have probably the best Mexican food I ever had, and then we drove on to South Padre.

You know you are getting close to South Padre when you see this really long bridge. It connects the mainland to the inlet, and it was packed with cars. We didn't see any cars for hours until we got stuck in horrible traffic on the bridge.

South Padre reminded me of Ocean City, Maryland. Its a long narrow beach with some hotels and the occasional nightclub, with teenagers walking around trying to stock up on beer. We stayed at the "Hilton Garden Inn", which is down a little bit from the big action, but it's near "Clayton's" which was probably the second most crowded bar. http://claytonsbeachbar.com/ We spent the first afternoon AND the first night at Clayton's. Cool outside bar with a huge deck, highly recommended.

The game at Clayton's was pretty much "cave man" grind, which really isn't my forte. I need a private space to talk in private and work my seduction moves. My other friends did a lot better. My friend "Mr. Pleasure" walked in, went up to the bar, and started chatting up a decent looking 8. Ten minutes later he left with her and got his Texas flag within 15 minutes!

I spent the rest of the nite cave man grinding to no avail. At this point I was starting to get desperate, I was in Texas for 2 days with absolutely no success. I promised to myself that I would go all out the last couple days to get my flag.

The second night we went to Louie's Backyard which was a million times better. http://www.louiesbackyard.com/ It is a large bar with two floors, an outside deck, and multiple spots to either dance or have conversation. I went in for the kill as soon as I walked in, and started chatting up two blond Texas sisters who were standing around looking lost. The older one said that she was "a single mom with a bf", and she acted like she wanted nothing to do with us. To my surprise she said "why don't you hang out with my younger sister?" Ka-ching!!

I took the younger sister by the hand and separated the two of us from the wolf back. I went to buy her a beer and then we talked for a little while before we went upstairs to the dance floor. The dancing was going good, and within 2 min I finally had a kiss close. We continued grinding up pretty good and my custard cannon was starting to harden, until I saw a security guard tap her on the shoulder and take her beer away. I said "whats up?" and he pointed to her hand that had a large black X written on it in magic marker. He said "under 21!" I looked at her and said "how old are u?", she goes "oh I'm 18, but I'm going to be 19 soon!"

After that she left me to find her sister, and my only contact so far was kiss close and a boner from some grinding. I was happy that I was able to almost pick up an 18 year old at age 33 : )

The 3rd day turned out to one of the greatest days of my life.

I woke up on st patricks day to loud music coming from the pool outside my window, "what is this?". I looked off the balcony and I saw an insane pool party going on.
[img][Image: BQZUax1.jpg][/img]

I quickly put on my bathing suit and ran down to the lobby. Right before you go outside to the pool there was a small gym, and I walked inside to do a quick 30 pullups and 50 situps. I was in pretty good shape for spring break, although it is hard for me to do my sprints in NYC when there is a foot of snow on the ground. You cant see it too good, but I also bought some green st Patricks day shades for flair (mystery method!) My friends said I was probably the best or 2nd best built at the pool party.

[Image: nNElp4n.jpg]

I walked out to the pool and within the first 2 seconds a girl pointed at me and went "your hot". I wasn't warmed up enough to take advantage of it, but both my friend and I looked at each other and said "this party is going to be good!"

They were serving beers at the party for $1, and I quickly drank about 5 in the pool. After a while several different groups of girls stared swimming by, and we started going around and making small talk. I noticed that woman were much more receptive in a pool than they are in the clubs, and after only a couple minutes we had some good vibes going with about 15 different girls.

We were chatting to a few girls when I saw two more jump into the water that caught my eye. I went over solo and introduced myself, and then of course my whole wolf pack came over to cock block.

One of the two really caught my eye, a super cute 21 year old Italian girl from Chicago. The conversation was going great until I ran out of beer, and I tried to excuse myself to get more. When she saw the long line for the bar she said "don't leave, split mine with me!" At this point I know I was in! This was a lock...

At one point I had to break the seal and take a piss, but fortunately they had a bathroom next to the bar. It was actually really cold when you got out of the water, so when I jumped back in I was shivering. She stared rubbing my arms and said "wow, you are shivering cold". At that moment I spontaneously shouted out one of my greatest lines in pickup history, I said "yeah I'm cold, do you want to go back to the hot tub?"

She hesitated for a minute before she replied "uh, uh, Ok!" and we swam over together to the hot tub in the back.

In the hot tub I knew it was on like donkey Kong. We started making out, I fingered her, and she started grinding on top of my bathing suit. She asked me where I was staying and I said "right there!" and I pointed up to the third floor. I told her that she should "check out my room, it's really nice", and after a while she finally agreed. 3 minutes later, TEXAS FLAG!!! Or officially CHICAGO FLAG. And this girl was HOT, I think a 9.2. I though it was my 2nd best ever, but my friends though it was my best.

We exchanged numbers and I texted her before I went out around 11pm, but to be honest I didn't want to see her again. I avoided her at Louie's that night, and I ended up kiss closing some Persian girl that refused to come to my hotel.

Final count for Texas:
2 kiss close, one flag (9.2)

Overall, South Padre was really cool. Most of the hotels had some parties going on at their pools during the day, and I would highly recommend a trip if you don't live too far away. The only pain in the ass is that the closest airport is Brownsville, and then you have to drive in from there or take a slow bus. Overall, I would definitely revisit South Padre. It was the 2nd wildest spring break that I have been to after the grandmaster Cancun.

Austin: Our last stop was in Austin, TX. My friend Mr. Pleasure had been to Austin before and hated it, but I was dieing to see what all the hype was about. We passed by San Antonio driving up, and after passing it we immediately noticed more signs of city life. We started to see grass on the side roads instead of dirt, and we passed a HUGE outlet mall about half an hour from Austin.

I was always worried that Austin was going to be a gigantic hipster fest like what we have now in Brooklyn, and when I first arrived I started to panic. The first ten people I saw on the street were full blooded hipsters with long beards and tight plaid shorts. "Oh shitttttt!" We all collectively sighed in the car at the same time.

We booked at room at the Hyatt, which was actually really impressive. It's a huge hotel that contains a couple nice bars and restaurants, and it is walking distance to the action. We checked into the hotel and went to go for a walk on 6th street which is supposed to be the hot spot, and immediately we were in shock!

Right at the start of 6th street there was some sort of homeless shelter/methadone clinic, and it had about 40-50 vagrants sleeping outside on the sidewalk. It reminded me of something out of Skid Row in Los Angeles. We quickly made a turn up the block to avoid the nonsense, but unfortunately a lot of the characters were walking up and down the block. They were also the aggressive homeless type, and I was asked for money about 6 times in 2 blocks. 6th street looked really cool, with a ton of interesting bars and live music, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the crack heads walking around looking dangerous.

So after only ten minutes in Austin I was NOT impressed. We went to have a drink at this bar called "Bikini's Sports Bar", where all the waitresses wear Bikini's http://www.bikinissportsbarandgrill.com/, and AGAIN we had a problem with some homeless people. We were all watching the Miami/Boston game, when a dirty homeless guy reached inside the bars' open window, and started eating all of the condiments off a table with his dirty hands. It was completely disgusting, and now I was quickly starting to hate Austin.

Two of the guys ended up going back to the hotel, but I stayed out with another guy to drive around and get a better look. We drove away from 6th street, and that's when then we started to get impressed. Austin has all different types of neighborhoods, they have a business district, the state capital building, a University section, and the city is also very hilly. After driving around we were REALLY impressed by everything EXCEPT the seedy parts of 6th street. We were on 6th street on a Monday, so I assumed that there was probably more of a police presence on the weekend.

Overall, I ended up being very impressed with Austin. It has different neighborhoods which I like, a ton of bars, and a million people between ages 18 and 40. The weather was perfect, and all the people seemed very chill. It reminded me of a San Francisco in the 1960's or Seattle in the 90's. It is definitely the "hot spot" at the moment, and a town you really can't get bored in. The music scene looked awesome, and we passed at least 5-10 bars that had bands playing loudly on a Monday night.

The main problem for me with Austin is that it is definitely a hipster town, I would even call it the "Mardi Gras" of hipster neighborhoods. We have that same scene in Brooklyn, and after a while I would go crazy with all the beards and ugly tattoo's. On our last day we went into the Starbucks inside the Hyatt, and they didn't offer customers any "Whole"milk. The lady actually gave us a dirty look when we asked for it, and another women told us that Austin recently 'banned" plastic bags.

That's a little too much government overkill for me, and it is just what I am trying to avoid coming from NYC. But overall I think it's absolutely a cool town that deserves a visit, and if you are into hipster culture this will be your paradise.

I slightly fell in love with Texas, and now I want to see Dallas and Houston.

Don't mess with Texas

Power out!

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-22-2013 07:04 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

We exchanged numbers and I texted her before I went out around 11pm, but to be honest I didn't want to see her again. I avoided her at Louie's that night, and I ended up kiss closing some Persian girl that refused to come to my hotel.

Nice trip run down. I love texas, used to go there nearly every year for a while due to a conference and friends (that would meet up at the conference). I always had a great time there and there was definitely some hot girls, but I was 100% blue pill at that time.

Why didn't you want to see the 9.2 again, though? No good in the sack?

Not trying to put it on a pedestal, but it's the sure thing!

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Good data. But what is with you posting shirtless pics of yourself on a travel/game forum ?

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

I don't mind the shirtless pics (nohomo)

I need motivation to get in shape like that and seeing a guy in shape like that and getting with a "9.2" helps to connect the dots...

Time to diet haha

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

[Image: lol.gif] You were on the wrong end of 6th street !

I had a similar experience the last time I went.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

That look was all premeditated, I trained hard for about 3 months, and I ordered a pair of green blinky St Patricks day glasses from Amazon. I was the alpha silver back gorilla at this pool party ; ) lol

But in all seriousness I think the pool party is my forte, my dancing is about a "3", my talking is good maybe an "8.5", so the pool works good for me.

@Bacan It's all diet. I look slightly bloated from all the Mexican food and Coors light I was drinking. Gng to Vegas in June for the first time in 10 years, and I think I should have a lot more competition there...

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

You hit Austin the Monday after UT's spring break. Really bad timing. I ate at Waxy O'Connor's on the Riverwalk that St. Patrick's Day weekend... missed you by a couple days.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

BTW, somebody was asking me if I saw any changes from spring break in 2001 and spring break in 2013.

Honestly, I didn't think the girls got much fatter. It takes a couple years to get fat, most of my friends got fat from 22-30, not from 18-22.

The guys: WAYYY less aggressive. My friends kept saying that the young guys are "on the internet" too much. You need to keep approaching or nothing is going to happen, and even if you suck at it, that's the only way to learn.

Also, Texas girls aren't cell phone whores like they are in the Northeast. I'm really, really, starting to hate Manhattan.

NYC you get 2 months of summer and the hotels charge you 500 a night at the beach, and just to drive the one hour from Brooklyn to Seaside heights now costs me $40-50 dollars in tolls. I drove for 8 hours in Texas without paying a dime.

Dallas and Houston are coming eventually!

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

A wise man once said "New Yorkers say Texans talk slow but we just think before we open our mouths". I think it's pretty much impossible to try to group 26 million people. I've met all kinds of people all around Texas. It sounds like you went to strictly tourist spots in every city which might be good for pussy but if you want to really see how people are, that's a no no. You should of went to a bar on the southside of San Antonio [Image: popcorn3.gif]

Not sure if you're serious about dial up internet though [Image: monkey.gif]

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Any info on houston? Im here until tmrw afternoon laid over for a flight. This 2am rule is really lame. You can have all the guns yoh want but cant get a dri k at 4am?

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-23-2013 03:28 AM)houston Wrote:  

I thought all of you Texans were using AOL dial up with your Commodore 64 computers.

TCP says girls are not on cell phones as much. Is that because they still have rotary phones hanging on the kitchen wall?

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-22-2013 10:51 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

I'm really, really, starting to hate Manhattan.

I don't hear that very often. I thought outside of Miami Beach, Manhattan is the only poosy paradise left in the USA.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

NYC you get 2 months of summer and the hotels charge you 500 a night at the beach, and just to drive the one hour from Brooklyn to Seaside heights now costs me $40-50 dollars in tolls. I drove for 8 hours in Texas without paying a dime.

Dallas and Houston are coming eventually!

There are toll roads in Houston and Dallas, so that "not paying a dime" thing might change if you visit Dallas or Houston next time. From reading your report, I figure you will probably like Dallas more. The nightlife is more centralized in Dallas since the "Uptown" part of Dallas is really the best spot for meeting women. In Houston, the nightlife is more spread out.

As for you description of Austin, I agree with you that it is kind of the "San Francisco" of Texas because it is by far the most liberal place in Texas. Part of the reason I like Austin is that I moved to Texas from Los Angeles, and I wanted a place that didn't have a lot of crazy taxes and expensive real estate like California but that still had a somewhat liberal feel to it. Austin fits the bill for me. I have found that people either love Austin or hate it, and that whether you love it or hate it largely depends on whether you like the feel of the city.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

NYC is poosy paradise because of the unlimited amount of new women being rotated in. NYC has over 10 colleges, over a million tourists, and a million business visitors every year. You can game 24/7 in NYC. In the last ten years I've probably gone 55 for 75,000 on approaches in NYC.

For example if I went out 2night in Manhattan I would probably run on average 15-20 approaches. Sometimes you will do good on your first approach, some nights it will take up to your 20th attempt.

My problem with NYC, and I am probably cranky because I lived her for 33 years, is the politics run wild. I'm sure its the same bullshit in California, but its expensive, and a welfare state.

If you are middle class in NYC you are getting rammed in the ass. Generous welfare and section 8 keeps housing rental prices inflated, and everyday fee's like the subway, DMV, car inspection, sales tax, and tolls keep growing and growing.

Like I said, the only way to get to NJ from Brooklyn is the Verrazano bridge and it's $15 and rising (slight discounts with EZ Pass). I can see my work building in jersey city from my window, but the 30 minute drive would cost me $35 a day in tolls and parking. I have no idea how College students survive in this city anymore.

Austin is cool. No state income tax (would save me 9 percent), tons of bars, tons of young women. San Antonio was cool, just too small for me. Even the Alamo has 8 foot walls that I could probably jump over.

If you never lived in NYC and moved here you would LOVE it the first 2-3 years.

I think the Jersey shore in the summer is poosy paradise, and I'm surprised it hasn't come up more on this forum. I will bang out some data sheets on the shore this summer if I can make it out there. Summer in NYC and the shore area's are really good because people go insane with the nice weather.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-23-2013 06:05 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2013 03:28 AM)houston Wrote:  

I thought all of you Texans were using AOL dial up with your Commodore 64 computers.

TCP says girls are not on cell phones as much. Is that because they still have rotary phones hanging on the kitchen wall?
We use horses to get around this place
[Image: 740_MKT_HOUSTON_IMG_5009.jpg]

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-23-2013 11:47 AM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

I think the Jersey shore in the summer is poosy paradise, and I'm surprised it hasn't come up more on this forum. I will bang out some data sheets on the shore this summer if I can make it out there. Summer in NYC and the shore area's are really good because people go insane with the nice weather.

Here you go.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14885.html
Any data you or anyone else has on Ocean County or Monmouth County would be very helpful.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Austin's the best part of TX, but it's entirely unlike the rest of the state.

I'm really glad you had a great time. It's cool that you (an east coaster) and the texans got along so well, and it's interesting that you thought their texan mannerisms (politics, sense of humor, etc) was "cute" (for lack of a better word).

I suspect though that if you actually moved, the "cuteness" would wear off and you'd be homesick.

That's always happened to me. I'm living in "exile" from NY right now and damn it can be tough when the majority's BASIC values are so different from yours.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Not related to game, but I have a lot of family in TX. Some of the best memories of my life were being a kid and boating on Canyon lake and tubing down the Guadalupe River.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

How long have you been working out? Can a girl tell your built when wearing your dress shirt/suit?

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

@ Jammer I started working out at age 15 to get laid and self-defense. I look good in a tee-shirt, with the dress shirt not as much because I lost a lot of weight. I am only 5'8 156, I USED to be a beast at 205 lbs but not cut. Trying to add some size for my Vegas trip in late June : )

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Quote: (03-23-2013 06:07 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I'm really, really, starting to hate Manhattan.

I don't hear that very often. I thought outside of Miami Beach, Manhattan is the only poosy paradise left in the USA.

Anywhere, too long, is too much. I was never able to stay in the city more than a 4 week stretch.

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Overall, I ended up being very impressed with Austin. It has different neighborhoods which I like, a ton of bars, and a million people between ages 18 and 40. The weather was perfect, and all the people seemed very chill. It reminded me of a San Francisco in the 1960's or Seattle in the 90's.

You lived in San Francisco in the 60's and Seattle in the 90's?

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Like Austin Powers : )

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Overall I really like Texans. They are FIERCELY independent and self-sufficient, but let's not go overboard, Texas has RULES. Ton's of stupid Rules, and definitely a lot more than we have in New York City.

In Texas you cant:

Buy beer in a store after midnight (Gay)
Buy liquor on Sundays (Gay Gay)
Bars close at 2am (Super Gay)

They are also pushy on other stupid rules like jaywalking
, they drive HORRIBLE, and they change the speed limit every 100 yards to pull you over for speeding.

I am surprised that Texas is so "gay" on these things.

Basically rules the place out to me right there.

If I wanted a bunch of gay rules, I would just move to California. At least there you have the beach (although with way too many rules).

Bang Texas. (NYC STYLE)

Hey G,

The problem is let's say for example your are gaming up some girl in Texas, and you want to grab some wine or beer before you hit your apartment. I mean you SHOULD always have some stuff up in your apartment anyway, but a few times that I havent in NYC, I just hit up a store and bought some. In Texas you are shit out of luck. On our 3rd night in Padre we were just so wasted that we forgot to reload, and we invited some people to our room with only 2 beers left in the fridge.

Also no liquor on sundays is wack, Sunday's are oftentimes the biggest party nights in NYC.

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY, REALLY, like Texas. I want to hit up Dallas and Houston soon, but I need to call it as I see it. When I am in Dallas I will need to stock up beer and liquor in my hotel every morning just incase the party continues past 2am.

2am is a wack closing time for bars, I've drank past 2am in NY and gone straight to work the next morning a million times.