rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had to guess this chics age?

What would you have guessed? My guess would've been about 21.

[Image: mena14.jpg]
[Image: 600full-javiera-mena.jpg]
[Image: ht_javiera_mena_121127_wg.jpg]

She's about to turn 30. I think she may very well be the best aging woman I've ever seen. No sign whatsoever of hitting the wall. That's south-American pop singer Javiera Mena.

If only all women aged that well.

Remember that these photos were taken in a studio with lighting and makeup. However unless there is airbrushing use (I don't think there is) I agree that she ages incredibly well, maybe she has some asian blood in her?

8.5 for the face I would bang. (obviously)

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

She is aging well... Very pretty girl.

Would bang. (yep)

i bet she looks after herself tho i.e. no smoking and little drinking etc...

very cute indeed.

I have a girlfriend 31 year old who looks better. Just like in these photos no signs of aging on face, but the initial face of my girl was better to start with.

I don't see anything special about this pop singer. I know many women who look like this around 30 year mark. Most girls would keep this look if they wouldn't drink, smoke and would have a regular good nights sleep by not going to nightclubs too often.

Also note her white skin. Sun burn ages the skin. Historically women around the world always covered themselves when walking into sun to keep their skin white and young. In Europe a brown skin on a woman was a sign of a lower class of women who had no choice but to work on field. Muslim hijabs actually predate Islam and were used by desert women to cover from Sun. They became tradition and acquired religious meaning only later. Only recently has tan become trendy and artificial tan is much worse then natural one.

Quote: (03-20-2013 03:35 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I don't see anything special about this pop singer. I know many women who look like this around 30 year mark. Most girls would keep this look if they wouldn't drink, smoke and would have a regular good nights sleep by not going to nightclubs too often.

[Image: 210.jpg]

2/10, WOULD NOT BANG.

Look at her soft stomach and arms, that gave it away for me. If she was still ripe like a mango it would of been a lot tighter, her face kind gives it away too. My guess was 26-28

[Image: 14.jpg]

Link, pic is too large.

[Image: 211656177_640.jpg]

[Image: javiera.bmp]

It´s called make-up artist for a reason.

Haha!

This thread should be renamed "Celtic_Austrian: Dream-Stealer"

fucking hell, she's dropped far now

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (03-20-2013 04:57 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Link, pic is too large.

Well played sir, well played.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Well, looking at the airbrushed photos, I would have guessed 24-25. But looking at the real photos...

Well, you know.

Alright, level 2. Guess this one.

[Image: masako%2Bmizutani%2B1.jpg]

^^^

without (or less) make-up. not bad for 40 year old

[Image: japan3+Capture.PNG]

this girls famous for good ageing i think. Sad it always has to be the same girl when its about ageing, like its really that rare to age well.

41?

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:29 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

She's about to turn 30. I think she may very well be the best aging woman I've ever seen. No sign whatsoever of hitting the wall. That's south-American pop singer Javiera Mena.

I wouldn't say 21.

I've been searching by age on OKCupid lately, and you can can see the differences in the pictures of girls who are 18 versus girls who 23, 28 or even 19.

Try it sometime. Just search for 18 year olds. Then go up the age range year by year.

Their energy changes as they get older. Younger girls have a much wider eyed look to them. As they age, most women get a more sanguine/tired/weathered look in their eyes and on their faces and body language.

Also, this woman clearly has a lot of make-up on. But the skin on her arms is starting to look a little loose.

Possible in studio prepping?

I think she may very well be the best aging woman I've ever seen.

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:38 AM)liberman Wrote:  

8.5 for the face I would bang. (obviously)

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:48 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

She is aging well... Very pretty girl.

Would bang. (yep)

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:51 AM)loki Wrote:  

very cute indeed.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Quote: (03-20-2013 11:12 AM)soup Wrote:  

I wouldn't say 21.

I've been searching by age on OKCupid lately, and you can can see the differences in the pictures of girls who are 18 versus girls who 23, 28 or even 19.

Try it sometime. Just search for 18 year olds. Then go up the age range year by year.

Their energy changes as they get older. Younger girls have a much wider eyed look to them. As they age, most women get a more sanguine/tired/weathered look in their eyes and on their faces and body language.

Also, this woman clearly has a lot of make-up on. But the skin on her arms is starting to look a little loose.

For those of us not on OkStupid, give us some examples.

Take a look at Vida Guerra shes pushing 40 and id still take her over 99.99% of 18 year olds.

Petite Jewish girls often age well too. Another reason I [Image: heart.gif] them.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-20-2013 12:27 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Take a look at Vida Guerra shes pushing 40 and id still take her over 99.99% of 18 year olds.
She's so fucking sexy. Actually, her face looks a little rough but that body makes up for it [Image: tard.gif] This is from January.

[Image: vida-guerra-booty-01101301.jpg]

Separated at Birth?

[Image: profilepic.jpeg]

Link, pic is too large.

Lol. I think those are particularly bad photos. And we ALL have them. She looks better than that on this interview, though not as good as the air brushed photos at the top. This is probably closest to what she actually looks like in real life:

Not claiming she'll be the next Miss Latin America pageant winner or anything. Just that she's one of the very few women about to turn 30 that looks barely legal. If only most women aged so well.

And yeah, I'd hit it. And so would you! [Image: dodgy.gif]