rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best internet site to game girls from san jose?!?

im going to costa rica in 2 months and want to get a head start on some females and want o have stuff lined up for me when i get there. Anyone know the best dating / social networking site to use for these chicks?!?

Speaking of Costa Rica, what's the deal with San Jose? I never hear anyone mention much of it. CR is supposed to have some of the most beautiful ladies in central America, so I'd guess San Jose would be a great spot to hit, but nobody ever talks about it.

from my research you will find alot of colombians, panamanians, and other central american chicks in san jose. but most are pros or simi pros. from looking at chicks from san jose on myspace i was surprised that alot of them were more white skinned or olive color and pretty attractive. i sent out a ton of messages. got one reply back from a 7.5 about all the top spots in san jose.

i plan to put in some serious work in san jose. from day game to night game. from normal ticas to shoring colombian simi pros. it's all going down.

Quote: (06-07-2010 06:17 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

from my research you will find alot of colombians, panamanians, and other central american chicks in san jose. but most are pros or simi pros. from looking at chicks from san jose on myspace i was surprised that alot of them were more white skinned or olive color and pretty attractive. i sent out a ton of messages. got one reply back from a 7.5 about all the top spots in san jose.

i plan to put in some serious work in san jose. from day game to night game. from normal ticas to shoring colombian simi pros. it's all going down.

Yeah, Costa Rica is mostly a white Latin country, like Uruguay. Most people don't know that.

"Speaking of Costa Rica, what's the deal with San Jose?"

San Jose is pretty decent for girls. Stick to the college areas to avoid girls with a fee attached.

It has been a long time since I have been there though. And the 2nd time I was there I was coming back from 2 months in the jungle and my Game was real shoddy. The first time I was there (pre-jungle) I swooped.

No idea about what internet site is best.

Quote: (06-07-2010 07:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

San Jose is pretty decent for girls. Stick to the college areas to avoid girls with a fee attached.

Hmm, from what you say, it sounds like the P4P thing in CR is really pervasive. Is it just another Thailand or DR?

"Hmm, from what you say, it sounds like the P4P thing in CR is really pervasive. Is it just another Thailand or DR? "

I think it is there if you look for it. (Again I haven't been there for a while).

But I recall it is pretty easy to avoid as well. It is a pretty decent sized city.

This issue with San Jose, is that there really isn't too much of a point to spend a lot of time there if you are going to Costa. Well, I was going to Costa to surf, so someone else might have a different vibe.

Quote: (06-07-2010 09:53 PM)lavinci Wrote:  

dlmelvin86,

Just curious what made you decide on Costa Rica? I like to think in advance and I'm planning on visiting one Central America country for a few days in September, but I haven't done any research yet and have no clue. So I was wondering is there any special reason why a like-minded dude like you has chosen San Jose? Isn't it overrun by tourists?

From my little research there is only really 2 countries worth visiting in central america. Costa Rica and Panama.

Costa Rica has some real nice beaches, surf spots, and pretty good nightlife. The girls are hot for central american standards. San Jose and Puerto Viejo are the two main spots im going to hit up in Costa Rica.

Im also prob going to go to Panama City while im in central america. It has some really good nightlife and HOT women. The San Blas / Kona Islands are a must see also.

When i travel i like to have alot of options in terms of women / nightlife and preferably nice beaches. So Costa Rica and Panama seem to fit that bill the best in Central America.

Cool, I'm looking forward to your San Jose trip report. It really seems to be an under-reported city. Hopefully you'll be able to give us some ground truth and tell us if there's a reason for that.

I stayed in SJ for a week and spent over 4 weeks in Costa Rica overall, spending time on both coasts, earlier this year. Costa Rica is a mostly latin country with very few white/europeans. I would say 60-65% are latin, meaning brown or tan skin with black or dark brown hair and dark to medium dark eyes and 25-30% of the population being black (mostly in the Caribbean coast). There are some Mediterranean europeans, meaning olive skin or medium complexion and light brown hair, around 10%. VERY FEW white skinned and/or blond hair people. I banged a beautiful, tall, light skinned blonde tica when I was in SJ. Unfortunately, there was nothing free about it, but as ya´ll know, I don´t care. I plan to spend a weekend in a nice beach resort with her when I go back to CR.

Quote: (06-07-2010 08:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hmm, from what you say, it sounds like the P4P thing in CR is really pervasive. Is it just another Thailand or DR?

Quote: (06-08-2010 10:42 AM)EndGame Wrote:  

I stayed in SJ for a week and spent over 4 weeks in Costa Rica overall, spending time on both coasts, earlier this year. Costa Rica is a mostly latin country with very few white/europeans. I would say 85-90% are latin, meaning brown or tan skin with black or dark brown hair and dark to medium dark eyes. There are some Mediterranean europeans, meaning olive skin or medium complexion and light brown hair, around 10%. VERY FEW white skinned and/or blond hair people. I banged a beautiful, tall, light skinned blonde tica when I was in SJ. Unfortunately, there was nothing free about it, but as ya´ll know, I don´t care. I plan to spend a weekend in a nice beach resort with her when I go back to CR.

Did you go to hotel Del Ray? I heard it has some amazing hot simi pros from all over central and south america. If i dont score some ass at El Pueblo night clubs than im def going to Del Ray to see what i can pull for free. If it was like Rio i should be able to get 7's - 9's to go back to my place for nothing.

Quote: (06-08-2010 11:38 AM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

I stayed in SJ for a week and spent over 4 weeks in Costa Rica overall, spending time on both coasts, earlier this year. Costa Rica is a mostly latin country with very few white/europeans. I would say 85-90% are latin, meaning brown or tan skin with black or dark brown hair and dark to medium dark eyes. There are some Mediterranean europeans, meaning olive skin or medium complexion and light brown hair, around 10%. VERY FEW white skinned and/or blond hair people. I banged a beautiful, tall, light skinned blonde tica when I was in SJ. Unfortunately, there was nothing free about it, but as ya´ll know, I don´t care. I plan to spend a weekend in a nice beach resort with her when I go back to CR.

Did you go to hotel Del Ray? I heard it has some amazing hot simi pros from all over central and south america. If i dont score some ass at El Pueblo night clubs than im def going to Del Ray to see what i can pull for free. If it was like Rio i should be able to get 7's - 9's to go back to my place for nothing.

I went but didn´t pull or partake with any of the girls there. Don´t know the percentage of pros vs semi-pros at Del Rey. And since the scale is different for each guy, all I can say is that the girls were mostly meh. There were 2 in the 7.5-8 range and an 8 who was behind the bar. Not sure if she was pro, semi-pro or non. I think it´s a place to try to shore. A better place would be this dance club a block away that is associated with Del Rey. Don´t remember the name though.

I´m going to revise what I said in my earlier post that Costa Rica is 85-90% are latin. Just remembered that the entire Caribbean coast of CR is predominantly black. As such, I think the number of latins is lower, probably around 60-65 with percentage of blacks around 25-30.

Quote: (06-07-2010 05:44 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

im going to costa rica in 2 months and want to get a head start on some females and want o have stuff lined up for me when i get there. Anyone know the best dating / social networking site to use for these chicks?!?

Try http://www.latinamericancupid.com I've had great success all over Latin America with this site. They also have country specific (Colombia Cupid/Dominincan Cupid) which are cool for lining up nice ones before you arrive. I've met girls using these type of sites including; Amigos, Hi5, Badoo since 2004 some as friends who can introduce to more women but most as dates or haev came over or met me out at clubs who I knocked off the same night or during my trip.

If you can pull off getting free poon out of the ladies of "Del Rey" hotel, I am going to build you a pyramid that's going to rival the size of the Great Pyramid of Giza. I am not saying is impossible it just quite an
achievement.

100% of the girls in Del Ray are pros, and don't kid yourself otherwise. The DR has been around for over a decade, and EVERYONE knows that it caters to girls making $$$ for sex. If you can shore some girls there, I'd say you're very skilled. However, the DR girls are there to make $$$, or con you into becoming their "boyfriend" in hopes of suckering you into sending them a steady cash flow stream when you return home. They all give you the "I'm only doing this for my sick mother/grandmother/daughter/son" routine.

Ludacris once said "you can't turn a ho into a housewife". I agree. However, if you want to kill time, go to del ray and press your luck. I sure as hell was not able to get a freebie, and believe me I aggressively tried, along with 2 other cats.

Quote: (06-11-2010 04:16 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

If you can pull off getting free poon out of the ladies of "Del Rey" hotel, I am going to build you a pyramid that's going to rival the size of the Great Pyramid of Giza. I am not saying is impossible it just quite an
achievement.

I will def attempt to pull free poon at the Del Ray or shoring as it is called here and im quite sure i will pull numerous girls from there. From my research it is flocked to by old fat gringos, me and my friend are gonna stand out like HELL there and i fully expect good results. Ill prob hit up del ray up on a dead weekday, but im going to go to the El Pueblo night center that has tons of bars and clubs. If i dont manage to swoop any chicks there im off to the Del Ray! lol.

ill we give daily updates of my 2 - 3 week stay in numerous towns in CR.

and playawithapassport, the men in Rio couldnt believe me and my friend were pulling free poon nightly at the Balcony Bar. lol funny you said that.

Quote: (06-11-2010 11:34 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2010 04:16 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

achievement.

I will def attempt to pull free poon at the Del Ray or shoring as it is called here and im quite sure i will pull numerous girls from there. From my research it is flocked to by old fat gringos, me and my friend are gonna stand out like HELL there and i fully expect good results. Ill prob hit up del ray up on a dead weekday, but im going to go to the El Pueblo night center that has tons of bars and clubs. If i dont manage to swoop any chicks there im off to the Del Ray! lol.

ill we give daily updates of my 2 - 3 week stay in numerous towns in CR.

and playawithapassport, the men in Rio couldnt believe me and my friend were pulling free poon nightly at the Balcony Bar. lol funny you said that.

Ummm...it is not really flocked by old fat gringos as you would think. You will find a mix of Kanye West, and P. Diddy look-a-likes as well as your latino Daddy Yankee look-a-likes from New York - the occasional old, fat gringo is certainly there but don't think you have such a huge advantage that hookers will throw themselves at your feet - unless you are throwing $$$ around.

If you are going to CR strictly to shore pros, and think you'll be pulling several - I got bad news for you...it ain't happening. I was in great shape, and barely 29 years old when I went. "no money, no honey" is what you'll get.

I'm not telling you this to dis you padrino - just hoping I save you wasted time. These girls get guys asking for freebies 10x an hour.

food for thought...

-Mixx

Good luck with that my man...When I was in CR I didn't even hit Del Rey...why? 1st of all it's full of Colombian/Dominicans/Central American chicks from what I've heard so would much rather go to the source. For that very reason I avoided it and hit the clubs in Pueblo and the ladies were very receptive to me...costa rican chicks overall don't do it for me but their were a few gems there. One of my rule of thumbs for visiting a country is when you hop on the plane and it's all tourists you know it's a wrap... That's why colombia Venezuela Dominican are the three major spots I hit in Latin America (brazil of course as well). That's why all those hoes flock there...to get that paper. And trust they'd rather be with the fat gringo who is going to pay full price and bust a nut and sleep than a cat who is going to try to get a freebie and hustle her. It does work sometimes with more semi-pros (I've done it numeous times) but from what I hear The Del Rey is not a spot for hoes halfway in the game. Especially when these chicks are there for a limited time (90 days) and have to get that $ for the familia back home. My 2cents anyway...

I didn't say it was going to be easy, but I can't imagine there to be any better looking young American guys there. I'm mainly going to CR to surf, relax, and party for my boys 2 week RnR from deployment. Everyone told me I wasn't going to be pulling free poon from the balcony bar in Rio but me and my boy did it twice. And they even cooked for us and showed us around town the nxt day lol. However CR is I will adapt to the circumstances. Be sure to read my reports.

Iswag, how was the quality of girls in en El Pueblo? there is also a street near the college that has a lot of bars and clubs.

Looks have little to do with it, you see guys built like Greek gods coming out of brothels all the time in San Jose. I don't want you to think that everybody here is trying to project their limitations onto you. However, El Rey is nothing but a brothel without the seedy cum stained mattresses rooms in the back. This is the equivalent of you going into 4X4 or any other Therma/Spa/Brothel in Rio and expecting the bitches there to give you the pussy for free.

And to answer your original question, LatinAmericacupid.com, Its $99 bucks a year and well worth it.

Well it appears I'm going to be in for a challenge. I'm game though

ratemybody is a good site to game girls from the overseas.

I have/had been living in CR for the past 4-6 months.... hot girls, quite a few occasional pros, all the colombian pros go to delray, its fun to look at, but you would be surprised how many young in shape guys guy there for p4p. EVERYONE uses facebook in CR. Typical hot bloodied latin blood, great in bed, poor country but one of my top 3.

I posted a bunch of stuff about it in a different article.