rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best states for a hook up

An online poll asked nearly 450,000 people "would you date someone just for sex". Greener means more said yes, redder means more said no, yellow is right in the middle.

[Image: date-just-for-sex.png]

nice to see the midwest and south being the predictable "dry" states..

Did they poll men and women, or just women?

This means that guys in the red and orange states should have razor sharp game comparatively...due to the more difficult environment. A western migration might be in order to prove this theory...

lol...New Mexico and Nevada are full of whores, but we already knew this about the latter...

Florida should be way greener. That's the slut capitol of the US.

Notice Hawaii and Alaska just get left out. That bullshit happens all the time.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-08-2010 02:47 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Florida should be way greener. That's the slut capitol of the US.

I live in Florida, and agree with you completely. Florida should have flashing neon green lights. Women love to have f** buddies - always! Even women who come here on vacation from other states that do not have 1 night stands, have a F** buddy when they come to Florida.

Whomever did this online poll, may have mixed the buttons up with another state. =)

The poll asks a stupid question. The question should be ´Have you´ not ´Would you´ since 99% of guys would say yes to ´would you´. There should be at least 3 questions

1. Have you dated someone just for sex? this makes the info based on reality, not wishful thinking
2. Have you had a purely sexual relationship with someone? fuck buddy
3. Have you had sex the same night or day you met someone? ONS or SNL

Also, I would think there´s a significantly more liberal mindset in Hawaii as it´s kinda similar to Florida when it comes to vacation sex.

New York. Club girls are dumb. Smile nod and if your dancing to urban music, get a chub and grind, tell her we should leave. Wham bam in the clam ha.

I guess no ones gettin' lucky in Kentucky!

Quote: (04-07-2013 03:12 PM)Exactaking Wrote:  

They are, just they aren't dating for sex because they get lucky with their siblings.

Quote: (04-07-2013 03:12 PM)Exactaking Wrote:  

I had a year of high school in KY. The culture is downright cannibalistic. Every kid goes to church, hold Jesus as their hero and speak with a passion about the evils of marijuana and alcohol.

And when they go out they get smashed, smoke entire crops and have unprotected sex in the backseat of cars. The amount of doublespeak kids learn there at an early age is chilling. There's no doubt in my mind this two-faced status quo has also warped the reliability of this pool.

My uncle married a chick from Kentucky, then eventually moved there. He became a substance abuse counselor, then ironically (or maybe not) hooked up with a client, dumped his wife, and then married her. Now he's on the lam from creditors and is possibly a druggie now too. His ex was a real winner, she parlayed a brief non-combat naval service (that's where they met) into a veteran's disability. It's quite disgusting that some veterans are begging for change when this cunt is collecting $45,000 a year.

I live in South Carolina.

Women are too busy raising kids to have a fuck buddy here.

Sigh.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

I'm surprised Utah isn't red

What you have to consider is that this is a Web poll. That is, completely unregulated and likely to be tainted. The figure 450,000 makes me suspicious. I highly doubt over 1. 5% of the US population participated in this poll! Likely there where Web robots polluting it, along with community rushes (like when a celeb asks everyone to vote for her in the XYZ awards), and people who just took the test over and over.

Quote: (04-08-2013 02:33 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

What you have to consider is that this is a Web poll. That is, completely unregulated and likely to be tainted. The figure 450,000 makes me suspicious. I highly doubt over 1. 5% of the US population participated in this poll! Likely there where Web robots polluting it, along with community rushes (like when a celeb asks everyone to vote for her in the XYZ awards), and people who just took the test over and over.

While I agree with your argument, 450,000 is only a little over 0.1% of the us population, which I'm sure probably didn't take part in it anyways. That's a whole lot of polling for such an abject statistic. 3 million would be closer to 1% of the is population though.

Yeah I see my math is off. Still that's a titanic percentage.

First off, this thread is years old... That aside, the potential for skewed data is so huge that I'd say the results are fairly meaningless. Furthermore, what girls say 'in theory' and what they do in practice are often very different. I'd say it's more or less the same level of easiness all over the country, but the obstacles differ depending on the location and it's culture.