rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out solo before turning 21

I turn 21 in 10 days but I want to try out a club for the first time tomorrow. Am I doomed for failure going out solo and not being able to drink? Will girls notice this and make my approaches be pointless?

Yes you are doomed because if you do not go out to a club in the next ten days you will never taste that sweet poosy

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I went out alone since i was 16. (I'm 20 now)
In the town i am from in denmark, you can go to clubs at 16 [Image: biggrin.gif]

Just do it, it's the best way to become self reliant, and it's the ultimate way of facing the fear of being alone, the fear of approaching and the fear of rejection.

Why are you not able to drink? It's fun to drink when alone. Start conversations in the bar.

What kind of club are you going to?
And what outfit do you plan to wear?

Quote: (03-24-2013 08:43 AM)makaveli Wrote:  

I went out alone since i was 16. (I'm 20 now)
In the town i am from in denmark, you can go to clubs at 16 [Image: biggrin.gif]

Just do it, it's the best way to become self reliant, and it's the ultimate way of facing the fear of being alone, the fear of approaching and the fear of rejection.

Why are you not able to drink? It's fun to drink when alone. Start conversations in the bar.

What kind of club are you going to?
And what outfit do you plan to wear?

What are some good topics to talk about at a bar or club with people you've just met?

I believe it depends on the venue.

Is the venue full of 18 year old drunk girls?
Is it a more sophisticated place, with intellectuals?
Is it a loud club?

Sometimes, i believe the conversations can be rather trivial and then you just focus more on touching.

My conversations are mostly about the girl to begin with. I listen, and try to figure her out. If she is interested in sceince, i talk about sceince.. You get the point?
But this is just my style.