rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adam Corolla Calls Out The Huffington Post

Comedian Adam Carolla ripped the Huffington Post for trying to stir up a racial storm over an interview he had with California Lieutenant Gov. Gavin Newsom involving black and Latino success.

“The Huffington Post has come out with a story that says ‘Adam Carolla to Gavin Newsom: ‘What’s wrong with blacks and Latinos?’’” Carolla said on his podcast Friday. “That’s not what I said to Gavin Newsom. I didn’t bring up blacks and Latinos. He brought up blacks and Latinos.”

He continued, “But let me take this moment to now talk to all the p—–s that are out there trying to stir things up and turn me into a racist. I got news for you: Me saying parents should stick around and raise the children – me saying families and cultures should focus on education — is not radical or revolutionary. It’s the f–king truth.”

Carolla, who has harshly criticized the “slanted to the left” media before, said Newsom “is the system” and knows what it takes to fix it but won’t because he’s a “f–king coward.”

“Guys like Huffington Post — you guys f–king line up behind these people and let me tell you something, you guys all have blood on your hands, because the problem could be fixed. It’s a problem, and it’s a problem that involves bodies. People die every year,” Carolla said.

He continued, “There’s people getting shot. There’s brown people shooting other brown people on the streets of Chicago every f–king day of the week. And you guys sit there silently. If it was a Sandy Hook situation or anything else, you’d be all up in arms. But you can’t say a word, so you sit there with your f–king coward hands over your f–king little cowardly soup coolers.”

“And then when somebody has the guts to say something — to speak the truth for f–king one hot second, you jump up his ass and call him a racist. Thus, you silence the media. Now you perpetuate the problem,” Carolla said.

Here's the audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NL6FMz3D...r_embedded

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Huffington Post

=

[Image: kent_brockman.gif]

Huffington Post is a tabloid. It's reporting by pageviews not to be taken seriously.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

The Huffington Post was launched in 2005 by Arianna Huffington (whom it is named after) to be a "women's newspaper".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTz0u9-wT2vI5ttHB2YOG...lmry5D4ANq]

Huffington Post

=

[Image: Womans-Day-cover-227x300.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

It's interesting that the Daily Mail also launched as a women's newspaper:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

yeah the Daily Mail is a weird fucker, a womens newspaper that verges between red pill and right wing. fucking loons [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Not to take anything away from Carolla's epic, highly entertaining and relevant rant, the actual content of the Huffington Post article (as opposed to the headline and 'adam-carolla-racist' subject tags) was reasonably objective.

Carolla gave an insightful analysis of why young women are so angry at men.

Here it is:

Good rant from Carolla on politics and racism.

The beauty of Adam Carolla is that he's a simpleton. And he can talk open and honestly about this. It's a great rant.

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/ACS-P...cker-Chaos

He even brings up the Don King problem. Everyone thinks Don King is a horrible person because he ripped off a bunch of upcoming black fighters. *He* isn't the problem, the mentality of going with a promoter the same race as you is the problem.

"I'm black, I'm a prize fighter, but Bob Arum's a Jew. Don King, there's a black guy, I'll go with him...and he completely rips me off."

It's just collectivism vs individualism. Great rant.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

So HuffPo does a hit piece on him?

Great job fuckers. You just got him another subscriber because that made me curious enough to check out his channel.

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:41 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The Huffington Post was launched in 2005 by Arianna Huffington (whom it is named after) to be a "women's newspaper".

Huffington Post

=

And Andrew Breitbart was a co-founder or helped co-found Huffpo as well.

I consider Arianna and Andrew to be the best (joint insider) media hackers of all time.

Between the two of them they practically fisted the MSM in the ass.

I respect both of them. Highly strategic MSM attack in the early days. They purposely founded opposing publications and strategically went on the offense + defense to rope people into their stadiums.

I posted something in the JP political forum, why doesn't Adam Carolla get more love on this forum. So rather than simply ponder the question, here is some love:

If I get some time, I may post some audio clips of him ranting. He oftentimes rants about local political issues around LA and California, more than country-wide anger. I like it because I LA and Cali are a canary in a coalmine for the rest of the country. On one hand, I can't believe the stupidity of how poorly your government is run...on the other hand, I know how quickly the culture and politics can slip.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It's interesting to note that Corolla and Kimmel went into diametrically opposite directions (they were co-hosting "The Man Show" many years ago). Moreover, it's not surprising that Corolla has a mere podcast whereas Kimmel (flaming liberal that he is) has a late-night talk show.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (10-30-2018 10:46 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I posted something in the JP political forum, why doesn't Adam Carolla get more love on this forum. So rather than simply ponder the question, here is some love:

If I get some time, I may post some audio clips of him ranting. He oftentimes rants about local political issues around LA and California, more than country-wide anger. I like it because I LA and Cali are a canary in a coalmine for the rest of the country. On one hand, I can't believe the stupidity of how poorly your government is run...on the other hand, I know how quickly the culture and politics can slip.

I think I struggle with his voice in long form podcast format.

That said, I do enjoy how he brings a non mainstream view on things, or discusses random topics. I did actually listen to part of this one with Tucker and enjoy him talking about details such as changes in his neighbourhood in the last 20 years, changes in who is cleaning the carpets etc.

In todays political climate, it can sometimes be refreshing to isten to him approach issues from a more down to earth, real world perspective, vs pure politics/ideology.

Start a thread! The Jordan Peterson thread will die soon, these days its more like the CNN/Venezuela is imploding thread

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

I listen to Adam and Drew podcast every morning.. Cant stand his standalone podcast, but the man is a genius. He gets it, pragmatic af. and i think he is struggling with how Jimmy Kimmel has turned out, although they are still best friends..

To the Huffington Post:

[Image: l-21806-you-are-fake-news.jpg]

Make our guns illegal and we'll call them "undocumented"

Quote: (05-18-2018 01:07 PM)nola Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:41 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Huffington Post

=

And Andrew Breitbart was a co-founder or helped co-found Huffpo as well.

I consider Arianna and Andrew to be the best (joint insider) media hackers of all time.

Between the two of them they practically fisted the MSM in the ass.

I respect both of them. Highly strategic MSM attack in the early days. They purposely founded opposing publications and strategically went on the offense + defense to rope people into their stadiums.

That's really interesting. That was also a major subplot of Ender's Game that they left out of the movie. The family were all designed to be supreme strategic geniuses. The older bother and sister were found unsuitable, but they were still absurd geniuses, and while the military one saved the world, the other 2 took over the world (as teenagers) by creating opposing viewpoints and dueling each other (over the internet) and gathering massive followings.

I watched this podcast as well and was very impressed with Corolla. Some of the key points he discusses are:

1. The need for men to do physical labor or work with your hands. (Too many people live online or in their heads....need a physical outlet)

2. That California should of woke up to the issues in that state when the state had to start putting barbwire fencing around road signs to deter theft.

3. How he describes himself as a true "liberal" and how it's important to use the word leftist rather than liberal. Liberal's prefer freedom of speech, and not taking away or limiting more of our rights...even how he stuggles with the GOP.

4. His life growin up as a poor kid in California, and how he made ends meet working as a carpenter....until he got his break.

5. The reason 90% of famous people are unhappy and how Narcissim and falling into Lake ME fucks these people up.......

I am now a big fan of this guy....very solid person, lots of respect for these type of people that worked there way up on there own... taking smart-calculated risks....this podcast is worth the listen!

Carolla's rant are usually spot on.

His one from yesterday was pretty awesome (though some of a rehash of the 'idiot security guard' story).

#941 I Need A Lock Of Your Hair

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:25 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Huffington Post is a tabloid. It's reporting by pageviews not to be taken seriously.

1. Huffington Post takes itself too seriously to be a tabloid.
2. Spreading lies and false propaganda is still cowardly.

HuffPo is another example of the left's arrogance in thinking it can say whatever it wants without being called out. Good on Corolla for putting it in its place. We need more celebrities and people of influence doing that.

"Half of African Americans and roughly half of Latino families have no access to a checking account or an ATM..."

Adam gets right to the nut on this excerpt from his interview with Gavin Newsom.

I find it funny that around the 19:00 mark, Adam is talking about his mother and his living situation growing up. His mother was on food stamps (provided by the government) and they were living in a house provided by his grandmother (her mother). Yet his mother only hated two things at that time: the government and her mother. The only two things keeping them alive.

Much like how a woman will grow to resent, and even hate, her beta husband who provides everything for her and bends to her every whim.

Such is the nature of the female.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Adam Carolla podcast where he interviews Bill O'Reilly is excellent. The actual interview is just ok...it's Adam's thoughts after the interview...excellent.

They're talking about Bill's book about hunting old Nazi's, and they get into the true story about how these guys were just seamstresses or farmers who slipped into being torturing murdering guards and members of the SS.

The Adam talks about how similar that easy slide...you meet some 60 year old guy who's well built and stays moving, nice healthy shock of hair...and then he breaks his hip...then you see him two weeks later and the guy is a totally different person and looks like he's on death's door. We don't realize how easily it is for humanity and life to slip away. You have to keep moving...etc.

Anyway, it's great Jordan Peterson-esque message.

Edit: his follow up interview with Vinnie torturich is just as great...health sugar and grains related then into the dumb political bs about the nutrition industry