rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do European women tend to hangout in Manhattan?

Anyone know what bars/clubs tend to attract these type of women?

meat packing district clubs

Do you know of any particular bars?

If you want bottom of the barrel, go to Pacha [Image: lol.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Le bain/the standard hotel roof bar in the spring/summer felt like 75% EE women last year.

Day game at brooklyn bridge. Packed with tourists.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Most of the European chicks I've met were in a place called E.O or Employees Only being a Lounge/Restaurant off Hudson Street (Cross is Christopher) around West Village. Met some Serbs, Russians, Spanish ones that couldn't speak English and a Slovak there before. I think a Serb bartender works there too..cool guy.

The new high rise walkway in western Manhattan attracts a lot of female Euro tourists too leading into meatpacking. I can't exactly recommend Meatpacking bars bc my last visits entailed meeting a lot of albeit friendly but many drunken Brit males.

I read somewhere a while back about guys who specialized in banging newly arrived art students in some neighborhood in NYC.

Yummy

I can vouch for day game at the Brooklyn bridge, tourist city. Day game at Central park is tourist city also.

Bars are tricky, times square has a ton of bars with Europeans....

Quote: (03-10-2013 06:10 PM)NYC13 Wrote:  

Anyone know what bars/clubs tend to attract these type of women?

Check out the bars around the UN. I met several stunners back in the day @ Calico Jacks. Dont even know if it's still open now...

Quote: (03-12-2013 08:56 PM)temujin Wrote:  

I read somewhere a while back about guys who specialized in banging newly arrived art students in some neighborhood in NYC.

In Manhattan?

Any mid-range club around meatpacking. Gansevoort rooftop is pretty good

In Midtown: the bars at the Hudson Hotel and Lavo.

Lavo would be my #1 pick.

Hotel bars, particularly those with rooftop bars in midtown.

Day game in central park for sure. Walk around UnionSq down to SoHo as well, they're everywhere.

In the summer there are tons of tourists in Chinatown.

Greenpoint Brooklyn is 90% polish girls.

IDK about European girls, but 5th ave. is full of Brazilians. Many of them are older though, and many of the young ones are with their parents. But if you are cool, you can still game the girls with their parents there. The culture is really open, as long as you come proper the parents shouldn't care. Pretty much, if you want to find Brazilians, just check the mall wherever you are as they love shopping. Didn't mean to high-jack the thread, but there it is if you like Brazilian girls.

Quote: (03-16-2013 09:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

IDK about European girls, but 5th ave. is full of Brazilians. Many of them are older though, and many of the young ones are with their parents. But if you are cool, you can still game the girls with their parents there. The culture is really open, as long as you come proper the parents shouldn't care. Pretty much, if you want to find Brazilians, just check the mall wherever you are as they love shopping. Didn't mean to high-jack the thread, but there it is if you like Brazilian girls.

In a crowd you can't separate a Brazilian from an African or Mediterranean looking person however (depending on if they are northern/southern). You need to hear that portugese to be sure.

Quote: (03-17-2013 02:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2013 09:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

In a crowd you can't separate a Brazilian from an African or Mediterranean looking person however (depending on if they are northern/southern). You need to hear that portugese to be sure.

IDK, I can usually point out a Brazilian from a distance, but that's probably because I know so many and spent a lot of time there. I used to work with a American-Brazilian girl who hated speaking Portuguese and hated me telling people she was Brazilian. Whenever a Brazilian would walk in, we would both know right away before even hearing them speak, or if we didn't, we could pick out the accent from a million miles away, she would give me the evil eye, silently saying, "You better not tell them I'm Brazilian." We always fucked around with each other. Depending on how I felt that day, I might tell them in the middle of check in, "You know, Patty is Brazilian, she is fluent in Portuguese." She would then not talk to me for the next 20 minutes when I got back from helping the guests. It's a shame the girl was about 40 lbs. over weight, cause she was cool as fuck. But you better believe, when I hear a female voice speaking Portuguese, I have to have my neck examined after words to make sure it's not broken.

Quote: (03-12-2013 08:56 PM)temujin Wrote:  

anyone know where?

Le Bain is almost all euro girls, it's rare to approach a girl there that doesn't have a foreign accent or speak broken english.
good looking crowd too.