rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Opinions on Lana del Ray

I've recently just started listening to Lana del Ray, and I'm actually starting to really like her music. It's pretty angsty, but if you can get past that it's good music. Del Ray, as of right now, seems to be an American phenomenon, going against the trend of Taylor Swift/Selena Gomez/etc etc female stars.

Most of her songs are about brooding love stories of her fawning over alpha males in the American countryside, and the songs have some meaning (usually). It's the opposite of Taylor Swift, talking about sex, drugs and alcohol in such a way that conveys some meaning.

She also has an awesome voice, which definitely helps.

And she's sexy as hell. Reminds me a bit of Marilyn Monroe.

First is a song a girl showed to me, and we banged to it right after.

Can't stop listening to this one at the moment:

My personal favorite, sounds like something from the 60's

Opinions on Lana del Ray

I appreciate her, her style and the way she talks about men are way more original than those other mainstream female singers. Dont think she's hot though, pretty yes.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Would.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

I like her shit, but have to supress a couple of things in my mind:

1. Allegations that she's 90 percent studio magic; AND
2. Her ugly collagen lips (why would she fuck with them, when she was already cute?)

Once you wear out all the tracks on Born to Die, this is a B-side song that's also good.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Bored rich girl who had daddy call in some favors. This is her second go around after an image makeover. The pop crap style did'nt work the first time so lets try Indie angst. The Indie scenesters abhor this bitch with a passion.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 03:41 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Bored rich girl who had daddy call in some favors.

That's why I kinda like that she sings about her dad in every other song.

The Indie scenesters abhor this bitch with a passion.

That's part of what makes me like her. If this guy doesn't like it, I'm intrigued.

[Image: attachment.jpg10369]   

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:06 PM)Aer Wrote:  

First is a song a girl showed to me, and we banged to it right after.

Am I the only one that that song above reminds them of:

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Bored rich girl who had daddy call in some favors. This is her second go around after an image makeover. The pop crap style did'nt work the first time so lets try Indie angst. The Indie scenesters abhor this bitch with a passion.

I really don't care what her background is, I like her music. I'm sick of that bubblegum shit which I've heard on the radio, and that fucking terrible scenester crap which they think is the best music which was ever written.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

She is a cyborg. I was a fan but then I realised nothing is real about her and you can find people whom make her type of music all over.

Supposedly Paul McCartney ghosts writes for her and she has a super team of heavyweights that basically used her as guinea pig.

She has zero talent, lets not get it twisted. You cna like her product but she had nothing to do in creating it so she is fair game for criticism.

I think she is hot as hell also but as a big music fan I had to stop messing with her. I had weird dreams and shit after bumping her music hard for a week and I literally think she is the Anti-Christ of music lol. She literally came out of nowhere and if it weren't for the cyborg robot self-destructing on SNL she would of completely fractured music.

She's got that slutty hipster coke whore vibe I like though:
[Image: index-1055233-large_image-1055233-large_image.jpg]
[Image: Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Trusts+No+One+...2nigpl.jpg]

And any girl whom wears Gold hoop earnings is a nightrider. Gold Hoop earrings are the universal symbol for women whom like brothers™.

But she needed the surgery. She looks like some basic cardboard blonde in her old days here:
[Image: lizzy-grant.jpg]

I wouldn't notice that type of girl in a bar, or street, totally bland. The red lips and fake ass plastic lips at least give her a look that sticks out.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Name some more of your favorite artists and i'll dissect their background for authenticity.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:44 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Name some more of your favorite artists and i'll dissect their background for authenticity.

Ok. Start with Lil B'. The guy calls himself a fairy in his songs. Good luck:

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

I hear this chick's music is 100 percent authentic:

[Image: attachment.jpg10375]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10376]   

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:41 PM)kosko Wrote:  

She's sings about cocaine, actually. This mixes a couple of her obvious problems: daddy issues and recreational-drug abuse:

Opinions on Lana del Ray

It's so sad because if you melted 200 pounds off Adele she would be hot. She has nice facial features in her eyes, noise, bone structure (of what's left), and mouth.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

She is a cyborg. I was a fan but then I realised nothing is real about her and you can find people whom make her type of music all over.

Supposedly Paul McCartney ghosts writes for her and she has a super team of heavyweights that basically used her as guinea pig.

She has zero talent, lets not get it twisted. You cna like her product but she had nothing to do in creating it so she is fair game for criticism.

I think she is hot as hell also but as a big music fan I had to stop messing with her. I had weird dreams and shit after bumping her music hard for a week and I literally think she is the Anti-Christ of music lol. She literally came out of nowhere and if it weren't for the cyborg robot self-destructing on SNL she would of completely fractured music.

And any girl whom wears Gold hoop earnings is a nightrider. Gold Hoop earrings are the universal symbol for women whom like brothers™.

But she needed the surgery. She looks like some basic cardboard blonde in her old days here:

I wouldn't notice that type of girl in a bar, or street, totally bland. The red lips and fake ass plastic lips at least give her a look that sticks out.

Lana does in fact love the brothers

Asap Rocky plays Kennedy in her video and she plays both the wife and monroe..Clearly they are pretty comfortable together.

I dont have any strong feelings for her music..she has a couple decent songs..but i feel like they try to hard to be deep and symbolic.

Plus..you cant bump that shit in the car when youre riding with your boys.

At the end of the day..i agree..she is hard on trying to get her voice heard..even if it means reinventing herself and getting surgery to change her look

I am the cock carousel

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:42 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Lana does in fact love the brothers

She put asap rocky in her national anthem video..got pretty close

I still feel like she doesnt have much going for her

Yes! I remember when this video first came out and Black girls we're having heart attacks, and old school White Americans were saying America was dead, Roissy probably had a aneurysm.

Gentlemen take note:

A$Ap Rocky is probably the most hyper case of Pre-selection out there. Dude was a ratchet kid in Harlem like 2 years ago. He looked the same, acted the same, rap'd the same. But as he become more known underground bitches like Lana Del Ray clinged on to him because:

In their minds A$AP being authentic meant that if he stuck his authentic cock in their pussy, and nutted his authentic splooge all up in their mouths then they would think it would make them more authentic.

Lana Del Ray used ASAP for credibility, and ASAP used her for promotion - they both used each other for sex. The story is that Lana's people reached out the A$AP to cast him for the video and then he spit game and fucked her that night lol.

A$AP 2 years ago only dudes whom were into music knew about him, now girls cream about him and have him all over their Desktops. In their mind if Lana Del Ray (whom they all want to look like and look up to) fucked him then he must be somebody they have to know about.

Now A$AP rocky is mainstream and has upgraded bitches:
[Image: 8-Week_In_Review_304-1.jpg]
[Image: iggy-azalea.jpg]
[Image: iggy-azalea.jpg?w=600]

He will have a long (er) standing career for the most part and Lana Del Ray will be a nobody in 2 years.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Lol. I know Lilly Allen's parents are British celebrities and got her in the door, but I really like her music [Image: heart.gif] Not feeling this Lana girl's shit at all though.

Oh yeah, Brothaz kill it wit Lana Del Rey!!!1

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Ha/..Asap Rocky skeeted on both Lana and Iggy..then walked out the door.
Hard dick and cab fare

Rumor is, he;s now moved onto victoria secret models.
But I digress

I am the cock carousel

Opinions on Lana del Ray

read some article recently, about Adele cussing out Chris Brown at the grammys ,was on huffpo, and the huffpo article (think it was an original) referred to her as 'the beauty'.

ha

also originally heard about Roosh from some earlier lame huffpo article, something like 'weirdest relationship books'. so I got one good thing out of that website anyway

Opinions on Lana del Ray

and I dig lena del ray, though I don't listen to her music on my time

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Woops

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Nah, she is way too studio created. I can hear the reverb gushing out of her pussy.

I feel like I'm listening to a broke ass lounge singer with a multimillion dollar production team. Some of her music feels like I am on drugs fucking a college freshmen sideways but I would expect this kind of taste from a college freshmen.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

she oozes a certain sensuality/sexuality which is nice.

do I listen to her? no. I fucked to one of her songs once and it was fine. I like fucking to female singers more than male singers, but that's the only time I really prefer female singers to male singers except the occassional duet.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 09:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I hear this chick's music is 100 percent authentic:

She's succeeding in her aim pretty well.

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Very feminine, and very fond of being facefucked by tattooed bad boys. Something tells me she enjoys the dick in inhumane quantities.