rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ginger for upset stomach

Ginger for upset stomach

I can't recommend this highly enough. Ginger is like the best thing for stomach upset in the world. I used to take pepto whenever I felt nauseated but now I only take ginger tablets.

Earlier tonight I took some creatine before my workout. For some people it upsets their stomach. It REALLY upset mine. I had to leave the gym before finishing because I felt like I was about to puke any minute and almost did a few times while walking home. My stomach has felt sick for the last few hours. I just popped a ginger tablet about 20 minutes ago and I'm feeling 80% better already. And it's completely natural with no side-effects. It's been proven to also work just as good as dramamine for motion sickness.

Ginger for upset stomach

Ill be honest, I prefer gingers on the end of my dick

Ginger for upset stomach

Quote: (03-07-2013 09:40 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Ill be honest, I prefer gingers on the end of my dick

[Image: 95259b1f_500full-faye-reagan.jpg]

[Image: keep-calm-and-love-faye-reagan.png]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Ginger for upset stomach

Ginger ale can work as well.

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.

Ginger for upset stomach

Pepto is kind of meh imo.

I like Maalox.

Milk/Yogurt is another good stomach calmer. (This is great for 2nd and 3rd world shitholes.).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude