rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Convenient way to store girls numbers? (iPhone)

When I meet a girl, I only save her first name. I remember a girl who see is based on reading our text conversation history. However, when I make the first initial text, I need to try to remember who see is. Unfortunately, you cant group your phonebook on an iPhone (thanks Apple). So does anyone now a convenient way to store girls numbers? (ones you meet at bars, pickup, etc.) and you only know their first name?

This is an example of what I am talking about:

[Image: wunvQrU.png]

When you put a new girls number into your phone insert something memorable about her or where you met her. Give them little nicknames. Something "Red dress Britney" or "Union Square Britney"

yea I thought of that, but they'd still be scattered throughout my phonebook.

We have talked about this before.

I use, as an example:

Camilla Cubana model sb ---- ("sb" for south beach, maybe even add the club I met her at)
Carolina Cali colombia brickell
Adrienne french montreal blue eyes
Natalia Peruana Blonde nyc
Maria Russian model black hair LA
Jenny playboy mansion blonde
Tiffany Spearmint Rhino LV
Jessa Ricks Caberet NO -----("NO" for new orleans)
Veronique french brazilian model montreal bangs -----("bangs" for hair, so to speak)

And so on.

Yeah, this has been discussed before and the problem has been solved before. There are apps for both the iPhone and Android that show your contacts in the reverse order that you put them in your phone.

This is what I use
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...acts&hl=en

There are also similar apps in the apple app store.

Or work up a code.

Say you met Britany, a tall blond who works as an accountant at XYZ lounge, save her as Britany (T Blnd Accnt X)

Or just give her a nickname, Britany Cutie Dork.

But really:

1- You shouldnt be playing the phonebook game unless you want to rewrite the yellow pages. Get the number, call or interact with them, delete all the flakes and timewasters, and then get new numbers. If you have 10 iterations of Britneys on your phone, you are playing it wrong.

If you get a notch, then add her last name to her number on your phone. Dont be a dick, at least get her name right.

2- Delete all the numbers that are getting you nowhere after 3 months. Give them a last call or a recovery message if you will, but dont get stuck on phone numbers. There are plenty of them to go around, you dont need to cycle over their numbers over and over, call them once, twice, thrice, and then delete them.