rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tired Of The Game

Tired Of The Game

About six years ago I ended a six year relationship with a super sweet american girl. A solid 7.5 imo. She was the best girlfriend I've ever had before or since. In short, she wanted to get married and I didn't and we ended up breaking up after about six years together.

A large part of the reason I didn't want to marry her was that I wanted to sleep with more women. I was a pretty big pussy in my twenties and only slept with a few girls before her. That bothered me. I also didn't feel quite that same spark as I did during the first year or so. I guess you could say I was just bored and I wanted to play the field.

So.... I broke up with her six years ago. I was 32 then. Since then I've had quite a few short term relationships, one three year on and off relationship and I've been single again for the last year or so. I've slept with a lot of women since then.... at least for me. About 20 last year and 5 different girls within the last three weeks....

I'm feeling tired of the game. Tired of approaching girls. Tired of dealing with the drama. Tired of the process. And although I still like sex with new girls. It's really just not that exciting to me anymore. The rewards are diminishing for sure. I definitely don't get the same rush I used to. I used to be pumped for weeks after sex with a new girl. Now I'm slightly excited for an hour or so afterwards and the next day I feel like I'm right back where I started.

I don't regret breaking up with my ex. I would have never been happy with her had I continued. I did what I had to do at that point in my life and I've had so many crazy and fun experience I never would have had had we stayed together. I've traveled and lived in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Peru and The Dominican Republic. I've slepts with dozens of new girls and it's been fun and rewarding in many, many ways.

But now... well I kind of want to find a girl like my ex: sweet, feminine, attractive, intelligent.... I feel like this girls are in short supply in the states...

So two questions?

Anybody else feel this way after a few years in the game?

And where to find such a sweet feminine creature for an in shape 38 year old guy with life experience to boot?

Thank you and I admit I'm a bit of a beta dude, but I'm starting to not care...My notch count satisfies my curiosity. Now I just want to find something more deep and long lasting with a cool girl and focus on other aspects of my life. So whatever you want to call that is what I am. BUT.... I refuse to settle. Finding a girlfriend is not the problem, it's finding THE girlfiend that is a little trickier.

Tired Of The Game

Eastern Europe, FSU, Asia, small-town USA, Mexico... you've got lots of options, it just depends on your tastes.

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 06:10 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

Eastern Europe, FSU, Asia, small-town USA, Mexico... you've got lots of options, it just depends on your tastes.

Any particular cities in Mexico? I was in Playa Del Carmen a few weeks ago and found it a little to touristy and trendy....

Tired Of The Game

Well, I would think it was odd if a 38 year old guy was willing to spend a lot of time and energy chasing women unless he'd fucked up other, more important areas of his life. It is the desire to find an LTR that is perplexing.

Tired Of The Game

Here you go, if you want a sweet girl, start looking for shy girls

http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/11/29/...shy-girls/

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 06:50 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Well, I would think it was odd if a 38 year old guy was willing to spend a lot of time and energy chasing women unless he'd fucked up other, more important areas of his life. It is the desire to find an LTR that is perplexing.

It's odd that I'm willing to spend a lot of time and energy chasing women and it's perplexing that I'm seeking a LTR... Hmmm I don't really get what you're saying here.....

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:35 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

It's odd that I'm willing to spend a lot of time and energy chasing women and it's perplexing that I'm seeking a LTR... Hmmm I don't really get what you're saying here.....

You said you have less appetite for game now than you used to. I was just saying that I thought it was normal for a 38 y/o. I and almost every other similarly aged guy I know would rather spend more time on travel, making money, hobbies, etc. The hormones have tapered off and you know what women have to offer and have taken them down from the pedestal so it makes sense for them to be a lower priority.

But I'd have thought the same factors would make you not want to invest in an LTR (unless you want kids).

Tired Of The Game

Tired Of The Game

Hug t)

Tired Of The Game

opps, will repost this later!

The better your game gets the less tiring it is.

Efficiency is key. Minimum effort for maximum results.

Thats why I like banging on saturday and sunday mornings. I can get it in without wasting alot of time.

Saturday and Sunday morning bangs

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 05:24 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

But now... well I kind of want to find a girl like my ex: sweet, feminine, attractive, intelligent.... I feel like this girls are in short supply in the states...

So two questions?

And where to find such a sweet feminine creature for an in shape 38 year old guy with life experience to boot?

Thank you and I admit I'm a bit of a beta dude, but I'm starting to not care...My notch count satisfies my curiosity. Now I just want to find something more deep and long lasting with a cool girl and focus on other aspects of my life. So whatever you want to call that is what I am. BUT.... I refuse to settle. Finding a girlfriend is not the problem, it's finding THE girlfiend that is a little trickier.

Where are you looking and not having luck?

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:40 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:35 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

You said you have less appetite for game now than you used to. I was just saying that I thought it was normal for a 38 y/o. Me and almost every other similarly aged guy I know would rather spend more time on travel, making money, hobbies, etc. The hormones have tapered off and you know what women have to offer and have taken them down from the pedestal so it makes sense for them to be a lower priority.

But I'd have thought the same factors would make you not want to invest in an LTR (unless you want kids).

ah ok I see what you're saying... no i still dig relationships, sex, love, cuddling, talking, all that stuff... I think there's still plenty of late 30s/early 40s dudes into gaming and sleeping with lots of chicks. I guess everyone tapers off on their own time frame...

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:53 PM)snoop Wrote:  

So two questions?

Everywhere!

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 07:58 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

So two questions?

Everywhere!

Come on, man. You're asking for advice here, at least meet us half way. What countries have you looked in? Do you focus on bars, clubs, coffee shops, libraries, town or city centres, online, streets, dance classes, gym, what?

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:43 PM)MattC Wrote:  

So two questions?

Everywhere!

Come on, man. You're asking for advice here, at least meet us half way. What countries have you looked in? Do you focus on bars, clubs, coffee shops, libraries, town or city centres, online, streets, dance classes, gym, what?

The last couple years I've been in Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and the US... I've met girls in bars, taxis, buses, online, cafes, the street... a lot of places.. I just haven't met anyone lately I'd really like to spend more than a couple weeks or so with.

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:50 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

So two questions?

Everywhere!

The last couple years I've been in Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and the US... I've met girls in bars, taxis, buses, online, cafes, the street... a lot of places.. I just haven't met anyone lately I'd really like to spend more than a couple weeks or so with.

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Bust out a little comparison for us.

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 08:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Everywhere!

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Um let's see... I met a girl last year in the DR my first night there in a bar that I clicked with pretty well. She spoke english,had a job, car... upper class girl for a Dominican.. we were together about six weeks and then I let her loose because I really wanted to enjoy myself... she was cool.. I met another girl online that was pretty cool... The problem is I always have a sort of grass is greener mentality and unless I'm really really into the girl I tend to break it off after a few weeks... i've been in to many relationships that have dragged on way too long... But that's the problem I haven't met many girls lately that I've really wanted to be with long term and like I said I'm sort of tired of just sleeping with a bunch of different random girls .... maybe i'll just chill out a bit and focus on other things...

Tired Of The Game

So you've not been to the lands notorious for feminine women? Eastern Europe, Asia, Russia?

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:34 PM)MattC Wrote:  

So you've not been to the lands notorious for feminine women? Eastern Europe, Asia, Russia?

Nope, not yet. Maybe I should go there next! I like beaches and sun, maybe thailand... any other suggestions?

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:08 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Everywhere!

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Um let's see... I met a girl last year in the DR my first night there in a bar that I clicked with pretty well. She spoke english,had a job, car... upper class girl for a Dominican.. we were together about six weeks and then I let her loose because I really wanted to enjoy myself... she was cool.. I met another girl online that was pretty cool... The problem is I always have a sort of grass is greener mentality and unless I'm really really into the girl I tend to break it off after a few weeks... i've been in to many relationships that have dragged on way too long... But that's the problem I haven't met many girls lately that I've really wanted to be with long term and like I said I'm sort of tired of just sleeping with a bunch of different random girls .... maybe i'll just chill out a bit and focus on other things...

Don't take this the wrong way, but that was a real half*ssed comparison.

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Sorry not sure really what you want me to compare... last night I had sex with this girl and I didn't have a condom so I pulled out and came on her stomach and she fucking started spreading it around and rubbing it on her pussy and I was like "what the fuck are you doing"!? She starts telling me she wants kids... she seemed pretty cool up til then..... Don't think I'll be calling her again. Was actually considering dating her seriously until that crazy stunt.

The night before that I had this girl come over and we have amazing sex all night, but she has two kids and wants me to come hang out at her house next and she's brought this up every time we've been together.... not looking for kids so I don't think she's a real contender...

I have another girl that I've been sleeping with off and on who keeps texting me about how important I am to her, but we have the most boring conversations so I don't think I really want to settle down with her...

The point is I'm finding lots of girls to sleep with but looking for something a little more substantial.... and I'm not finding that right now so I don't have much to compare other than a lot of hook up stories....

Tired Of The Game

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:12 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Give some back.

Which did you like best?

Sorry not sure really what you want me to compare... last night I had sex with this girl and I didn't have a condom so I pulled out and came on her stomach and she fucking started spreading it around and rubbing it on her pussy and I was like "what the fuck are you doing"!? She starts telling me she wants kids... she seemed pretty cool up til then..... Don't think I'll be calling her again. Was actually considering dating her seriously until that crazy stunt.

The night before that I had this girl come over and we have amazing sex all night, but she has two kids and wants me to come hang out at her house next and she's brought this up every time we've been together.... not looking for kids so I don't think she's a real contender...

I have another girl that I've been sleeping with off and on who keeps texting me about how important I am to her, but we have the most boring conversations so I don't think I really want to settle down with her...

The point is I'm finding lots of girls to sleep with but looking for something a little more substantial.... and I'm not finding that right now so I don't have much to compare other than a lot of hook up stories and all the drama that entails which I'm growing really fucking tired of....

Tired Of The Game

If you're tired of sleeping around then don't. Pretty simple.

Reality is, although harsh, is that out of 99.9% of women I meet, they are just are NOT relationship material. Just the way it is.

Tired Of The Game

I guess I wasn't clear.

You said:

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:15 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

The last couple years I've been in Nicaragua, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and the US

A comparison between those.

Tired Of The Game

Quote:Quote:

but we have the most boring conversations so I don't think I really want to settle down with her...

Maybe I'm just cynical, but good luck finding a broad that doesn't bore you when she speaks. Seriously.