rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is Hamster History Month !!!

Post your Great Moments in Hamster History biographies Here !!!

for example:

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

In 1995, Shannon Faulkner sued The Citadel military academy in the U.S. Supreme Court. After the 4-year all-male military university was compelled to admit her, Faulkner dropped out in less than 4 hours because should couldn't handle the intense physical requirements !!!

~~~~~

[Image: silberman-kick-4_3_rx400_c400x400.png?6c...69f6c30604]

Lauren Silberman tries out as a place kicker at the regional football combine and chokes badly after failing to reach midfield from the 35 yard line:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21369-...#pid385586

~~~~~

[Image: Danica-Patrick-2011.jpg]

In 2010, Danica Patrick began racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series; having never won a race, she is nonetheless the 2012 NASCAR Nationwide Series Most Popular Driver.

~~~~~

[Image: FPI607150317AR_b.jpg]

Trying to become the first woman in 61 years to make a PGA Tour cut, the 16-year-old Michelle Wie instead was hospitalized with heat exhaustion for several hours Friday after withdrawing from the John Deere Classic. It was 80 degrees F that day

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/articl...50317.html

~~~~~

show us your Hamsters !!!

[Image: hamster2.gif]

On 02-28-2013, approximately 8:50 p.m. the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office was notified of an attempted robbery at the Fairway Market, 590 Herrick Avenue, Eureka. When deputies arrived the clerk told the deputies a female entered the market at approximately 8:30 p.m. and stood near the front door of the store. As soon as the clerk finished with a customer at the cash register, the female walked over to the counter and told the clerk, “Give me all your money or I will roll you”, while keeping both hands in her pocket.

The female repeated the demand for the money several more times. No weapon was displayed. Additional customers entered the store and the clerk told the female he was calling 911. The female then told the clerk, “Go back to your own country”, and left the store. She left without obtaining any money and was last seen on foot, heading towards Meyers Avenue.

[Image: boogiepika.gif]

Hahaha. I never knew about that Wie stuff. That look on her face as she is put into the ambulance ... Pure attention whore.

Danica Patrick's popularity will wane more each year as she surges toward the wall (heh).

Don't know if this qualifies.

March 4, 2013. I was the only dude in the office. I rarely speak to any of the bitches that were there.

About 9 a.m. -- water runs out. Fat bitch who drains it, but is too lazy to replace the five gallon bottle scans the office and sees me.
Fat bitch: "HeyPete, we need you to change the water."
Me: "I'm really busy. And I need to get somewhere. I can do it later."
FB: "How about now. I want to make myself some hot tea."
Me: "How about later? I'm waiting for a call and I'm busy."
FB: Stands and looks at me with disgust. I go back to my work.

FB sends the hottest girl in the office over.
Hot chick: "HeyPete. Would you change the water?"
Me: "Hot chick. Do you want water or did FB put you up to it?"
HC: "FB wanted me to ask you."
Me: "Tell her later."

Noon -- I want to fill a cup with water, since I'm leaving. I get it out of the sink. Take a sip. "Ahh, refreshing." I leave.

I see FB fuming out of the corner of my eye.

My thinking. "Fuck you FB. Change it yourself. I'm not your errand boy."

I wouldn't put Danica quite in this company -- at least not yet. She has some ability. Finishing 8th at the Daytona 500 is a real accomplishment, though she should have finished at least 3rd.

I think she has to win a race this year.

Meanwhile, I think she is good for the sport. People will tune it -- and then see how good guys like Jimmie Johnson really are, and how she is, alas, a notch or two below them.

As entertaining as all of these stories are, not a single one has anything at all to do whatsoever with the rationalization hamster.

An 87 woman collapses in a California retirement village, and the female aide on duty follows protocol and rings for medical assistance.

Whilst on the phone, the aide notices the 87 y/o is no longer breathing.

The medical dispatcher on the other end of the phone asks if the aide can apply CPR. The nurse says she can't, she's been told not to.

The dispatcher inquires can this be overturned, as an independent thinking human for the purpose of saving a life.

The female aide says no.

The dispatcher then asks if she is not willing to do it, will she be willing to inquire if ANYONE will apply CPR, via instructions over the phone..with...

"‘But…as a human being… you know…is there anybody that’s willing to help this lady and not let her die,’ Halvorson asked."

The aide still says no she won't help with this.

The dispatch team ends up getting to the center, but the 87 y/o is already dead, having received no assistance.

Amongst all this, this was rationalised away as faultless behaviour.

More....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nurse.html

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:04 PM)BigDaddy Wrote:  

As entertaining as all of these stories are, not a single one has anything at all to do whatsoever with the rationalization hamster.

The rationalization hamster can be used to make women think that they're just as good as men at certain things.

I think that's where this thread is going.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (03-06-2013 05:25 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

The rationalization hamster can be used to make women think that they're just as good as men at certain things.

Or that men owe them because they are women and deserve good treatment for no reason. Usually when they don't get this treatment they resort to rage and/or shaming tactics. See "FB" story above, I liked that one.

I hear a lot of stories of snowflaking and entitlement complexes and grrrlllpower.

Only one of the hamster in action so far.

Quote: (03-05-2013 05:15 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

I wouldn't put Danica quite in this company -- at least not yet. She has some ability. Finishing 8th at the Daytona 500 is a real accomplishment, though she should have finished at least 3rd.

Meanwhile, I think she is good for the sport. People will tune it -- and then see how good guys like Jimmie Johnson really are, and how she is, alas, a notch or two below them.

The simple fact that a woman can place in the top ten of a " sport " against men proves NASCAR is not a sport.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

It makes me laugh when I see Nascar treated as a sport. It's nothing more than a glorified hobby at most. All you do is just turn left left left left on an oval circuit. Where's the challenge in that? Even a monkey could do it. Want to do real racing? Try rallies in mountains on where the road is barely big enough for one car and one side you have sharp rocks and on the other, a deep abyss and where a mistake could cost your life. Or if you're a total top alpha bad ass, Formula 1, THE ultimate racing with the fastest cars in the world and the best drivers in the world.

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:18 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

The simple fact that a woman can place in the top ten of a " sport " against men proves NASCAR is not a sport.

A Darwin award winner - "(30 May 2009, Louisiana) Back seat drivers beware!
Annoyed at how slowly her boyfriend was driving, Tamera B, 22, encouraged him to pick up the pace so she could get to work on time. Joking that it would be faster to walk to work, she opened the door of the pickup truck and stuck her foot out before falling to her death. But wait! Was her complaint valid? Nope. Deputies of the jurisdictional Sheriff's Office stated that the truck was traveling at highway speed on I-12 at the time of the incident. Her death was ruled accidental."

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Ever try to drive a car REALLY fast? I am not talking about 100 mph. That's nothing. I am talking 150 mph minimum.

I consider myself an excellent driver. I did 130 on the Autobahn. It takes an immense amount of concentration.

Now, try it at 180 or 190 with 4 cars within 3 feet of you. For 3 hours.

There is a reason that so many race but so few get to the top. It's not athletic in the sense of basketball or football, where strength and power are key. But your hand eye coordination had better be at the very far right hand part of the tail and your mental concentration has to be unwavering.

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

It makes me laugh when I see Nascar treated as a sport. It's nothing more than a glorified hobby at most. All you do is just turn left left left left on an oval circuit. Where's the challenge in that? Even a monkey could do it. Want to do real racing? Try rallies in mountains on where the road is barely big enough for one car and one side you have sharp rocks and on the other, a deep abyss and where a mistake could cost your life. Or if you're a total top alpha bad ass, Formula 1, THE ultimate racing with the fastest cars in the world and the best drivers in the world.

Montoya won a F1 championship didn't he?

He hasn't sniffed one in Nascar.

The hamster does not have a specific definition anymore, man.

It has become a symbol!

I wouldn't put Danica quite in this company -- at least not yet. She has some ability.

Patrick has some real ability, but ...

... let's imagine for the sake of argument that she not only possessed real ability but was a complete outlier, a phenom who dominated her sport. It still would not at all justify the refusal, generally and on her part, to recognize the law of averages and the fact that she is an outlier. She acts as if formal and informal barriers against women are wholly unintelligible and baseless.

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.

Montoya? lol he was unceremoniously sacked by MacLaren as he was no where near he should have finished in all the races he started despite having the best car.

Quote: (03-07-2013 03:10 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 10:30 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Montoya won a F1 championship didn't he?

He hasn't sniffed one in Nascar.

Quote: (03-06-2013 05:25 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Right. "Womens History Month" is supposed to honor the accomplishments of women, but it actually just highlights the ferocious hamsterization that supports their imaginary standing in male fields.

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.

Quote: (03-07-2013 03:17 PM)Mr.Barbarian Wrote:  

I wouldn't put Danica quite in this company -- at least not yet. She has some ability.

Patrick has some real ability, but ...

... let's imagine for the sake of argument that she not only possessed real ability but was a complete outlier, a phenom who dominated her sport. It still would not at all justify the refusal, generally and on her part, to recognize the law of averages and the fact that she is an outlier. She acts as if formal and informal barriers against women are wholly unintelligible and baseless.

Oh, I agree with you totally on that. She is a true outlier. The exception that proves the rule, as the saying goes. And if she or anyone else says, "Danica can do it, therefore females can..." well, they are delusional.

However, she's different from the other female wannabes, who THINK they belong but there's no way in hell they do. Patrick may or may not belong -- time will tell -- but if she does manage to "belong" I won't be surprised. If she fades, that won't surprise me either.

There is something about her that is quite masculine too. Her face is harsh, angular. Racing, I think, is ironically enough a special kind of gross motor skill - the ability to coordinate speed, time, distance, and power. That is a very masculine set of skills -- the only difference is she is using a car to operate in space, not her body, so the car makes up for what would in a field or court activity be a distinct physical disadvantage. But the perceptual and hand-eye skills are very masculine.

In defense of NASCAR I will simply state being a capitalist NASCAR is great for business big and small - from day one NASCAR allowed anyone with a legit biz Brand to sponsor a team or a full race series with multiple levels from the main Brand down to the decals all for a price that the Team and NASCAR split to varying degrees. The local NH Intl Raceway has several NASCAR races and Laconia Motorcycle Week races that bring 100,000+/- fans to New Hampshire - No Sales or Income tax in New Hampshire but a tourists 9% Rooms and Meals tax and plenty of lakes region tourism. Many of the fans bring up their RVs and hookup in the Tracks RV parks some overlooking the Track! Multiply that economic benefit by all the tracks and races in the county and it is big business.

Being a pro free markets capitalist the one thing I admire about NASCAR is the business friendly nature and accessibility and friendliness of most of the Star Drivers - at each race they take multiple photo opps with the various Brand Hats and sign all sorts of merchandise for their fans with a sincere smile and actual gratitude for being given a chance to make a living with a hobby of driving fast cars.

Everyone wins, the Sponsors, the Tracks, the local economies, the Teams and the fans especially the kids who get to meet their favorite drivers face to face and get real live autographs. Compare that to MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA where the players often refuse to sign autographs because the kids will sell them so the only way to get autographs for kids/fans is to go to paid autograph signings!

NASCAR has a problem though - recent reports are the costs for the average fan to drive to and attend a race weekend can run easily $300+/- recent reports are the average NASCAR fan annual family income is approx $50K and these people are being squeezed by higher social security, income taxes and higher "Affordable Health Care" costs that most providers are using to justify 20%+/- annual increases in premiums the past couple years not to mention $4 a gallon gasoline in many places.

The result - track attendance is down as much as 35%+/- at many races and NASCAR admits that appealing to the hamster demo (Women) with surly scowling hamster #1 GoDaddy-Danica is basically a hail mary to appeal to younger women and reverse the red ink. Jury is still out on how that is working out for them.

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:35 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

[...]
NASCAR has a problem though - recent reports are the costs for the average fan to drive to and attend a race weekend can run easily $300+/- recent reports are the average NASCAR fan annual family income is approx $50K and these people are being squeezed by higher social security, income taxes and higher "Affordable Health Care" costs that most providers are using to justify 20%+/- annual increases in premiums the past couple years not to mention $4 a gallon gasoline in many places.

The result - track attendance is down as much as 35%+/- at many races and NASCAR admits that appealing to the hamster demo (Women) with surly scowling hamster #1 GoDaddy-Danica is basically a hail mary to appeal to younger women and reverse the red ink. Jury is still out on how that is working out for them.

instead of pandering to all the evil Hamsterheads out there, why not just charge less for tickets to each event??? ??? this preserves the value of the product by not watering it down with the likes of overmatched drivers like Danica Patrick whose existance in the sport is obviously offensive to hardcore NASCAR fans who see through the Hamsterism; that's how you protect the quality of the namebrand and generate interest in it

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:35 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:35 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

[...]

instead of pandering to all the evil Hamsterheads out there, why not just charge less for tickets to each event??? ??? this preserves the value of the product by not watering it down with the likes of overmatched drivers like Danica Patrick whose existance in the sport is obviously offensive to hardcore NASCAR fans who see through the Hamsterism; that's how you protect the quality of the namebrand and generate interest in it

+1 I love the clarity and rational thought on this site.