rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to be - Europe - Summer 2013

Ok, it's March, spring is in the air, the Sun is making an appearance, birds tweeting and all that stuff. I've no doubt many of you will already be thinking where to go for your summer vacation. So where are you going and what are you reasons?

For me, in Summer I can only think about Greece. Westerners go there, Russian chicks go there, Balkan chicks etc. It seems like the place to be to me.

This year i'm thinking about going to somewhere like Ios, or Rhodes. I will have to look at some of Greek Kamaki's work, as he seems to be the resident Greek expert. I would prefer to find somewhere with classy nightlife, and not lots of young guys puking and fighting in the streets etc.

Also trying to scope out a greek island for a couple of weeks.
I think you need to embrace the islands for what they are... sex and debauchery. I don't think classy and Greece can go in the same sentence. If you have ever seen those UK greek island documentaires you know what I am talking about. Hell on earth.
I know Ios is one of the top party island right now. I think Rhodes is a bit more civilised. I have been to Ibiza and there were very classy places to party with amazing girls but logistics were awful because you have to get taxis everywhere.
Ayia napa is very popular with Russians and Scandinavians, this is top of my list right now but I have not read any solid reports on the place. Crete might be a bit more civilised since it also attracts less teenagers, but again I don't know anyone who's actually been there.

I have written extensively about Greek islands in according threads.In my opinion the best islands right now are Crete and Rodos due to mass numbers of Russian women there after easening of visa rules by Greece due to crisis.

Here you can get some information and photos of Hersonissos Crete on the ground.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15060.html

Here a photoshoot of Paralia Katerini frequented mainly by Serbian women.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14660.html

For the Greek girls lovers I suggest Punda beach Paros.

Greek girls dancing on Paros.

For Greek girls I also recommend Banana beach on Skiathos island.

Nice.
I like the idea of hanging by the pool and chatting up that hungarian honey in one of your pics.

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:30 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

Also trying to scope out a greek island for a couple of weeks.
I think you need to embrace the islands for what they are... sex and debauchery. I don't think classy and Greece can go in the same sentence. If you have ever seen those UK greek island documentaires you know what I am talking about. Hell on earth.
I know Ios is one of the top party island right now. I think Rhodes is a bit more civilised. I have been to Ibiza and there were very classy places to party with amazing girls but logistics were awful because you have to get taxis everywhere.
Ayia napa is very popular with Russians and Scandinavians, this is top of my list right now but I have not read any solid reports on the place. Crete might be a bit more civilised since it also attracts less teenagers, but again I don't know anyone who's actually been there.

Yes I have also heard about the Russians at Ayia Napa. Good idea.

Quote: (03-05-2013 09:26 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

Nice.
I like the idea of hanging by the pool and chatting up that hungarian honey in one of your pics.

Knowledge of Serbocroatian is key in Paralia.Unfortunately Hungarian is a rather difficult language to learn for pick up purposes although it can pay off in my opinion.

Eastern euros and Russians alike are a different kettle of fish abroad. THey don't really know how to party and they tend to stick in their own groups. Much easier to meet them in their own countries. The opposite can be said for Northern europeans abroad.
I think I just feel like partying with my own kind for a while. If anything just to remind myself why I left the UK in the first place.

Quote: (03-05-2013 05:23 AM)Alexander Wrote:  

This year i'm thinking about going to somewhere like Ios, or Rhodes. I will have to look at some of Greek Kamaki's work, as he seems to be the resident Greek expert. I would prefer to find somewhere with classy nightlife, and not lots of young guys puking and fighting in the streets etc.

I hit Rhodes last year on a whim while in Europe and I definitely did not FIND classy at all and couldn't wait to leave the place. The Old Town is very nice and managed to hook up with a Greek girl but I saw almost NO Russians at all which is what I was hoping. I was hoping for a classy scene with hot chicks but if it existed I didn't find it in the 4 days there.

In general Russians, Poles, Czechs, Serbs, Slovaks, Hungarians hang exactly at the same places because they want the same things:
1.Not the hottest weather
2.Bazaar with cheap things for the women
3.Cheap drinks for men
4.Central walking alley for strolling in the evening (what we call here bride bazaar)
5.Hotels very close to the sea to be easily reached by the drunk men and the full of make up wearing heels, accessories women
6.Children accomodations for playing since many Slavs vaccate with family.Lots are single moms in search for the local Romeo and many hot daughters vaccate with their parents often seen strolling hand in hand with their moms or wearing bikinis more colourful but in the same degree of hotness as their moms.

Men usually do not pay attention having concentrated their attention on the local drinks and vodka.They just wait for the night to give a serious banging to the naughty Slavic girls.
As all Slavs behave the same they would not omit to concetrate in the same places where you see some interslavic mixes and megafucks between Serbian guys and polish women, polish guys and Russian women etc.
Evryone is satisfied by the sort of thing it is a heaven for the drinker and the fucker a true slavic situation.Women like it also very much since they can be in their natural kode and have plenty of choices.Relaxation is the key.

Quote: (03-05-2013 09:22 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

When people post these type of videos, what is my reaction supposed to be?

To me it looks like a Reno stripper dancing to DMX in 2003.

This could be Lake Havasu or Tallahasse for all I know.

Doesn't really look like the cost of admission let alone time and airfare.

Thoughts?

I agree Skiathos is not the place to visit if you are interested in access to tons of chicks.It is worthy only for young guys living in Europe on budget and who like Greek girls.Also if you bring there a girlfriend.
If you live far from Europe the only places worth visiting for girls are the big islands and the biggest three with biggest young tourist populations are Crete(2million tourists), Rodos(1 million) and Corfu.
Agia Napa Cyprus is in my opinion slightly better than Crete or Rodos mainly due to more extended arrangements.

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I agree Skiathos is not the place to visit if you are interested in access to tons of chicks.It is worthy only for young guys living in Europe on budget and who like Greek girls.Also if you bring there a girlfriend.
If you live far from Europe the only places worth visiting for girls are the big islands and the biggest three with biggest young tourist populations are Crete(2million tourists), Rodos(1 million) and Corfu.
Agia Napa Cyprus is in my opinion slightly better than Crete or Rodos mainly due to more extended arrangements.

Greek,

Agia Napa Cyprus has got really mixed reviews on here.

I was researching the place for a while, then I asked about it on here and ten people told me it was a hellhole and a "dump".

What gives?

G,

For your type of crowd there's only Ibiza or St. Tropez in the Med.

If you go to the latter you really have to walk the walk however. This is the billionaire heirs playground.

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

G,

For your type of crowd there's only Ibiza or St. Tropez in the Med.

If you go to the latter you really have to walk the walk however. This is the billionaire heirs playground.

I got you.

I want to hit St. Tropez and Monaco heavy, but those places aren't really my steez.

I have a biz associate that went to St. Barts over New Years. He dropped 20k on New Years Eve (actually he got some other guy to cover an 8k bottle of champagne, so it cost him 12k but that is neither here nor there.)

That isn't really my stilo. I like places that are class but not outrageous. I think I get unfairly categorized as some kind of out of control baller on here. I am actually a frugal guy when it comes down to it.

I know my place in the jungle. I am a Leopard. Not a Lion. I don't own the largest Tin Mine in the world, as an example. I am just a humble Playboy trying to get over. I like the horse world, for instance, but I know I am a infiltrator. I don't really belong there. I make do on my wits, good looks, personality, charm, sharp clothes, and impression of CASH flow. Or as we refer to it in the industry, GAME.

I don't trade body blows with Billionaires. I may elbow them on the inside and cut them, tie them up and hit them with stiff jabs from the outside though. But never trade punches.

I like Biarritz, Alicante, Hossegor and Santander. Places of that level.

Fly girls, nice beaches, good nightlife, great food, class, with no annoying people.

Who knows some other spots like that?

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:42 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

.....and impression of CASH flow.

That's well verbalised: An 'impression of cash flow'. That sums up a huge part of my game I have found. I find because of my accent and I dress smarter then most of the competition and 'perceived' lifestyle, chicks presume I have a large cash flow. The reality is that for the most part I have no more cash then the chick I am talking to unless she is still young. I'll tell a chick that I was on the Cote d'Azur on the weekend and their eyes light up and you can see them immediately start thinking that means I have big bank but what they don't know is that I flew down on Easyjet,I stayed on my friend's sofa and I ate at a pizza joint every night. They also don't know that to travel so much I don't run a car,don't party hard in the UK,don't spend cash on gadgets and shit that I don't need etc. Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild. Usually by the time they are on the verge of understanding that I am not wealthy I am finishing with her.

The fact is that once your wardrobe is tight and your frame is equally strong you don't need much money to give an 'impression' of having money especially when dealing with women who are not that rich either.

Sorry for going off topic but needed to get that out.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:41 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

That's well verbalised: An 'impression of cash flow'. That sums up a huge part of my game I have found. I find because of my accent and I dress smarter then most of the competition and 'perceived' lifestyle, chicks presume I have a large cash flow. The reality is that for the most part I have no more cash then the chick I am talking to unless she is still young. I'll tell a chick that I was on the Cote d'Azur on the weekend and their eyes light up and you can see them immediately start thinking that means I have big bank but what they don't know is that I flew down on Easyjet,I stayed on my friend's sofa and I ate at a pizza joint every night. They also don't know that to travel so much I don't run a car,don't party hard in the UK,don't spend cash on gadgets and shit that I don't need etc. Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild. Usually by the time they are on the verge of understanding that I am not wealthy I am finishing with her.

The fact is that once your wardrobe is tight and your frame is equally strong you don't need much money to give an 'impression' of having money especially when dealing with women who are not that rich either.

Well said amigo.

Quote:Quote:

Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild.

Hell, I have been "gaming" the entire Internet for years. People think I travel on Private Jets, because their imagination runs wild.

They still think that even though I have said I fly Ryanair and coach.

People think I own Yachts (never once have I said I did). I only own surfboards.

People think I have mansions (never once have I said I did). I don't even own a crib anymore (sold them). I have a rental. In fact, I hate big houses.

People think I have $200,000 cars (never once have I said I did). I take cabs and town cars. Or travel by foot.

People love to believe. Use it to your advantage.

That is Game.

Give people just enough rope to let them hang themselves.

It works. With biz and girls.

thanks Greek Kamaki, hernosissos is great but its close to Malia right?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Yes,it is 20 minutes from Malia by bus.I have included some photos of Malia.

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:23 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Greek,

Agia Napa Cyprus has got really mixed reviews on here.

I was researching the place for a while, then I asked about it on here and ten people told me it was a hellhole and a "dump".

What gives?

Try Sochi or head to places like Kiev and avoid resorts completely.

Quote: (03-05-2013 01:04 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Yes,it is 20 minutes from Malia by bus.I have included some photos of Malia.

yeah i remember going there and meeting a lot of europeans in contrast to the brits in Malia which was lots of sex but pretty disgusting

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I was last in Crete in 2000. Stayed in Hersonnisos and I had a blast. However even back then we were told that Malia was a shithole.

To be honest though, package holidays dont really appeal to me any more unless I am with a bird. My days of heading on one getting smashed, burned to a crisp and shagging some minger are over. I have moved on. If I am going on a holiday its a city break in FSU/Sochi.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:41 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Well said amigo.

Quote:Quote:

Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild.

Hell, I have been "gaming" the entire Internet for years. People think I travel on Private Jets, because their imagination runs wild.

They still think that even though I have said I fly Ryanair and coach.

People think I own Yachts (never once have I said I did). I only own surfboards.

People think I have mansions (never once have I said I did). I don't even own a crib anymore (sold them). I have a rental. In fact, I hate big houses.

People think I have $200,000 cars (never once have I said I did). I take cabs and town cars. Or travel by foot.

People love to believe. Use it to your advantage.

That is Game.

Give people just enough rope to let them hang themselves.

It works. With biz and girls.

Here is another example of an imagination running wild:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21068-...#pid386755

Guy thinks I "drinks martinis, drives around in Lambos".

G man you are too funny.

Kamaki:
Of the places you have mentioned in this thread, where have you had the most success? Where have you had the least success? Which place had the fewest number of other kamakis cockblocking?