rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FB conversation after banging chick

So I banged this girl who I share some common friends with. I didn't know her and we met at a party, got pretty drunk and I ended up at her place. We didn't get to talk that much.

So I added her on facebook a couple of days after (it sucks not having her phone number). And the moment she accepted my friend request she sent me a message saying something like "hey you [Image: smile.gif] did you find your way home the other day? blah blah"

I replied with something like "blah blah we should get together some other day" and she was like "blah blah yes we should definitely hang out some other day [Image: smile.gif]"

Next day we were speaking a bit on fb and she left in the middle of the conversation. I had started this conversation so I decided I wouldn't speak to her again unless I casually found her on a pub or she started the conversation again.

6 days later (today) she writes to me again apologizing for not responding and asking stuff like how long are you staying here blah blah and a couple of smileys. I haven't replied yet and I'm plannig on waiting at least until tomorrow (partying tonight so I have sort of an excuse for not replying). My plan is just to reply with short phrases and seeming nice but sort of uninterested. Maybe a couple of spicy/humorous phrases.

She's easily a 9 and has a wealthy family so she's got to be used to so many guys chasing her, buying her drinks and that kind of shit. I bet she's not used to any guy showing much resistance. I want to bang her again pretty bad, but I have other options, not the end of the world at all.

Thoughts? Experiences with girls similar to these?

Thanks for your patience, first post here after reading Poland Bang and Bang [Image: tongue.gif]

The forum saying goes if you have to write a post about a girl then you've already invested too much into her.
Leave it alone and go hunt other girls.
If you didn't care about her and have plenty of other options then this thread wouldn't exist.
By even saying "I want to bang her again pretty bad..." means you've already lost.
There are plenty of threads on the board about this exact situation.
Basically let her know you're going out and she is welcome to join you.
If you smashed her right then you've already won. If you didn't then she may just blow you if she's only looking for the attention.

Thanks for the reply. The forum saying looks pretty accurate but it really doesn't fit my situation. "I want to bang her again pretty bad" is not really accurate.

I have invested like 0 effort on this girl. She's just hot and I'd like to stick my penis a couple of times more into her hardmode (i.e. not just randomly finding her super drunk on some party).

The "join us partying" sounds good, a lot better than asking her out to drink something, which puts me a bit in a sort of weak position I think.

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:24 PM)wroclove Wrote:  

So I banged this girl who I share some common friends with. I didn't know her and we met at a party, got pretty drunk and I ended up at her place. We didn't get to talk that much.

So you've already had sex with her. This is a good start, at least.

Quote:Quote:

So I added her on facebook a couple of days after (it sucks not having her phone number). And the moment she accepted my friend request she sent me a message saying something like "hey you [Image: smile.gif] did you find your way home the other day? blah blah"

I replied with something like "blah blah we should get together some other day" and she was like "blah blah yes we should definitely hang out some other day [Image: smile.gif]"

Looks good here...

Next day we were speaking a bit on fb and she left in the middle of the conversation. I had started this conversation so I decided I wouldn't speak to her again unless I casually found her on a pub or she started the conversation again.

This was played correctly as well...

6 days later (today) she writes to me again apologizing for not responding and asking stuff like how long are you staying here blah blah and a couple of smileys. I haven't replied yet and I'm plannig on waiting at least until tomorrow (partying tonight so I have sort of an excuse for not replying). My plan is just to reply with short phrases and seeming nice but sort of uninterested. Maybe a couple of spicy/humorous phrases.

Now you're over-thinking things a bit, and I sense this is because you've become invested in this girl.

All you need to do is continue on the path you outlined before. Remember when you said "we should get together some other day"? That is what I'm talking about.

kinjutsu has already suggested an excellent way to make this happen. You're going out to the bar and hanging out sometime soon? Let her know where you're at and invite her to come along with you if she wants. Do your thing like any other night. If she shows, she shows, and maybe you guys could have a drink or two and you can see where that goes. If she doesn't, you keep doing your thing. There are always other girls for you to be talking to as well.

She's easily a 9 and has a wealthy family so she's got to be used to so many guys chasing her, buying her drinks and that kind of shit. I bet she's not used to any guy showing much resistance. I want to bang her again pretty bad, but I have other options, not the end of the world at all.

Thoughts? Experiences with girls similar to these?

Thanks for your patience, first post here after reading Poland Bang and Bang [Image: tongue.gif]

As kinjutsu noted, you sound quite invested in this girl.

For now, just keep doing your thing. The key for you is to learn to expect women to adapt to your actions/experiences as opposed to you adapting them for her sake. This is the only kind of frame that a young, attractive woman with options can respect.

If you start going out of your way to plan every detail of your interaction with her (the length of your phrases you'll use when you talk to her, their tone, etc) days in advance, you've already lost the battle and she will notice. She's controlling you at that point because you've invested too much after just one lay-if that is all it took for her to be able to shape your behavior so significantly, it isn't a good sign to her.

Next time you go out the way you're planning to, shoot the girl a quick message saying where you will be and let her know she can join if she'd like, then go about your business and let her come to you if she is interested.

After you send out that message, you cut off all investment in your mind. Your mindset must then focus on hanging out and talking to other girls just as you would on any other night-the girl you invited must be out of sight and out of mind. That only changes if she shows up and shows some interest, at which point you can see where it goes.

Essentially, you need to put the ball in her court and be ready to move on regardless of the result.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

That's great advice McGinnis and kinjutsu. I'll play it cool, not force anything and let her adapt to my plans. Thanks.

What do you mean by "you've become invested in this girl"? Not to sound cocky but I have plenty to chose from atm. All being said, they're not as good of a trophy as this one.

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:40 AM)wroclove Wrote:  

That's great advice McGinnis and kinjutsu. I'll play it cool, not force anything and let her adapt to my plans. Thanks.

What do you mean by "you've become invested in this girl"? Not to sound cocky but I have plenty to chose from atm. All being said, they're not as good of a trophy as this one.

He means emotionally invested. You've got feelings for her and you're spending time thinking about her which won't necessarily harm your game now, but as it builds it will and it could hurt you.

Quote: (03-05-2013 07:14 AM)MattC Wrote:  

He means emotionally invested. You've got feelings for her and you're spending time thinking about her which won't necessarily harm your game now, but as it builds it will and it could hurt you.

I see. It's not real feelings, it's just being uncomfortable with the feeling that I don't have control like I usually do.

You're right about that concern making your game worse. It's getting a lot better though.

Quote: (03-05-2013 08:28 AM)wroclove Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 07:14 AM)MattC Wrote:  

I see. It's not real feelings, it's just being uncomfortable with the feeling that I don't have control like I usually do.

You're right about that concern making your game worse. It's getting a lot better though.
just drop her one of athlone's little bites, she'll snap and come and see you, make sure you collect her number this time

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

We sort of arranged to go to the same club in some days. Conversation went good. She was more interested at the beginning but after a while she was giving shorter replies, maybe I was writing too much. I'll tell you how it goes.

Quote: (03-06-2013 09:20 AM)wroclove Wrote:  

We sort of arranged to go to the same club in some days. Conversation went good. She was more interested at the beginning but after a while she was giving shorter replies, maybe I was writing too much. I'll tell you how it goes.

If you want some real critique, post up the conversation.

Will do, I think it's best. Give me some time to change some sensitive information from the conversation.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_dlDR1oXYGId33R3fT9Q...kwsoCgAGJf]