rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

InternationPlayboy's Lima, Peru Data Sheet

I recently spent 3 weeks in Lima, Peru on a 2 month trip through Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. Lima's a huge city with a decent amount of night life options and things to see. One of my best friends, an American cat, has been living in Lima on and off for about the last 3 years. He's married to a Peruvian girl, but the cat still hasn't really learned Spanish in 3 years! I don't understand it! It doesn't help his wife speaks near perfect English. I had another 3 friends down there that got deported from the states after living there nearly their whole lives, they are all brothers and sisters. I had another 2 Peruvian girlfriends that I had met in the states who lived out there. I had previously hooked up with both of them and they are best friends. When I would meet foreigners who lived there, I would always ask, "Have you been to Colombia or Brazil?" It's not that Lima is the shittiest place on earth, but I just couldn't cope with living there knowing that Brazil and Colombia are just one country over. I felt bad for the poor bastards. But to be honest, most of them didn't look like they would fair well in Colombia or Brazil either way. Here's my breakdown of Lima...

Currency: In Peru the most common currency is the Sol. The exchange when I was there (Feb 2013) was about 2.5 soles to 1 dollar. Dollar is also accepted in many places, but they will rip you off if you use it.

Calling: Using a cellphone is ridiculously expensive in Lima. I probably spent $50 in 3 weeks and I rarely used my phone. When compared to Colombia, I think Colombia is more than half as cheap. I probably didn't spend $50 in a month and I used my phone 4x as much in Colombia. I was using Claro btw, but I'm sure the other companies aren't much cheaper.

Taxis: Taxi fairs in Lima are negotiated before entering the cab. Being a gringo, 99% of the time the driver is going to try and rip you off. You almost always have to try and talk him down from not being ripped off. If you plan on staying a couple weeks, you will eventually figure out what is fair to pay, but until you figure it out, if they tell you 15, you tell them 10 or 12. If they say no, say ok by and start to flag down another cab. Half the time they will just tell you to get in for your offer.

Where to stay: Chances are, you are gonna want to stay in Mira Flores or Baranco. Both have a wide variety of night life, Mira Flores being the safer of the two options. I walked around at all hours of the night by myself and never had a problem. Lima seems fairly safe if you stick to the tourist areas. There are some good deals on Airbnb.com. I didn't really have the dough to stay in an apartment when I was there after renting a pretty expensive apartment in Medellin, so I stayed at Loki hostel, and had a great time. The Loki had some advantages and disadvantages though. It was basically an international frat house. A lot of the people staying somewhat long term rarely left the hostel unless it was to go out with other hostel members. I was wondering why they were even traveling. They may as well have joined a fraternity in their home towns. But with that said, it was always a good place to pregame since the bar was almost always full at night. After the bar closes at 1, most nights everyone from the hostel goes out, and the perc of staying there is they have deals with promoters so guests can get into exclusive spots without paying a hefty price for entry or waiting in a long line.

The women: Peruvian women are definitely sub par. Not quite as bad as Ecuadorians, but decent competitors. American girls have them beat. To be honest, a decent amount of Peruvian girls I met in the states looked pretty good, but once I arrived I realized that was an exception and not the rule. They are however pretty easy, especially depending on the place you go. The only problem is finding one you want to bang. I'd rate the average Peruvian girl a 5. A lot of them have thick bodies with no ass. It's really depressing to be honest. You see a girl walk by with thick thighs and expect to see a phat ass, but nope, just pancakes with an outline of granny panties underneath them shorts.

Day game: Mira Flores is going to have the best talent.

Latin American Cupid: I just stopped using it. The first girl I met was way uglier than the pictures she showed me, and it was embarrassing because I invited her out with my friend. I was definitely not stoked when we met up and I think she could tell. When we got to the club, she said she forgot her ID and wallet. I think we was waiting for me to offer to pay for her, but that wasn't going to happen. She made her way home while we were standing in line, and I was relieved.

The second girl I met was cute. We had some dinner and walked around a bit, then she wanted to go home. We hop in the cab. The cost to my place should have only been about S/5, to her place, it was about S/25. We get to my place, I give her S/5 and she says, "You need to give the driver 25." I say, no, it's only 5 to here, I'm not going to your place." Finally I fold and just give her the money. It's only $10 anyways. The next time we meet up, she hangs with me until she has to go to school. She ends up hanging out too long and says, "I'm late for class, I won't make it on time with the bus, can you give me S/10?" I tell her no way, I don't have change. I ask, "You don't have any money?" She says she has S/2. I say I only have 5 and the ride is 10. She says, "Ok, give me the 5." I ask her, "How are you gonna get there if the ride is 10 and I have 5 and you only have 2?" The girl is trying to hustle me, of course she has the money, she's just looking for a free hand out. I tell her, too bad, you're taking the bus. The next day she was still sending me messages, but I never replied. I expected that kind of thing in Colombia, and put up with it sometimes because the reward was high, but in Peru with average looking girls, that wasn't going to fly.

Club Game: It all really just depends on the club, but approaching in a club is pretty universal. Some clubs are much easier than others though. I'm gonna give you a breakdown in a sec.

Things to See:

Plaza De Armas: I thought this area of town was awesome! I've never been to Europe, but it's the closest thing I've seen to European style (Particularly Spanish) architecture I have seen. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend stopping by this area, which is around centro. There are a bunch of cool looking churches around the areas as well.

Inglesia San Francisco: This is a church by Plaza De Armas with some catacombs in it. The tour is kind of lame. I really wish I could have just walked around the area without following the overly charismatic guide with super broken English. They don't let you take pictures either, though I did anyways when the group started moving on to other areas. It's only something like S/7 to enter. If you go to Plaza de Armas, I'd say it's worth it to stop by if you have the time. If you think you have better things to do, you wouldn't be missing out on too much. Definitely check out the library after the tour though.

Guaca Pucllana: This is an old Lima civilization ruin that's smack dab in the middle of Mira Flores. Again, I would have preferred doing it without the tour guide, but that isn't an option. It was cool though and pretty cheap S/12. I would recommend it over San Francisco church.

The Beach: The beach in throughout most of Lima sucks. The beach by Mira Flores is all stones and rocks. If you want to check out a nice beach take a cheap bus ride (S/2-5) to Punt Hermosa. They have a decent break if you are into surfing. It's also a decent day game spot if you can find cute girls, but I'll tell you they aren't all over the beach. I had a girl come up to me as I was leaving and told me that her friend wanted to meet me. I asked her where her friend was, she pointed in the direction. I saw her and said, "But I'm leaving." The girl was ugly. She said she wanted to pass some tanning oil on my. Wow.

Clubs:

Help/Karma: Help and Karma are in the same spot but they just give it a different name depending on the night. It's located in Baranco. There are actually another 2 names for it as well, but I don't remember, and only remember help and Karma being the two good parties. This club is HUGE! The girls are hit or miss, but for Lima standards above average. They are average in attitudes. It being so big, you are sure to be able to find a nice girl in there. But on average, the girls aren't as friendly here as some of the other clubs I went to. Getting in can be tricky. With the hostel I always got in right away in front of the line with no cover, but when I went another time with my friends, they kept pulling bullshit with the line, for example, the line we were standing it was for people who were paying, and they were letting us all in at 12, the other was for people with tickets. Then about 10 minutes to twelve, they switched the lines, saying the one we were standing in was now for people with tickets. We ended up saying fuck it and just leaving.

Toro: Toro is also in Baranco. The day I got in, it was pretty empty and mostly a sausage fest. The girls were more the indi/hipster type crowd, but friendly. We had tried getting in a couple days before this though and there were probably 150+ people in line to get in. So maybe it is a good spot and I went on the wrong day.

Aura: Aura is in Mira Flores, close to Parque Kennedy. This place has probably the friendliest girls of any club I've ever been to (At least if you are a white gringo I guess). I couldn't even get to the bar before a girl grabbed me and started dancing with me. I literally wasn't in the club for more than 2 minutes. Her friend was jealous and cock blocked the shit out of me, saying they were lesbian and she was the girls girlfriend. I said whatever, waited a couple minutes and went back. The girl really wanted me. She ends up sticking her tongue down my throat and her friend kept giving me the evil eye. She was with a big group of guy friends as well. Some were cool, others were cock blocking. The cock blocking got too intense so I decided to move on to another girl. I tell the first girl I approach to dance with me. She was a solid 7, and looked at me like I was doing her a favor. I ended up just making out and going home. I could have probably banged her if I wasn't staying at a hostel.

Sargento Pimienta: In Baranco. As far as girls go, I couldn't tell you because I went with a Brazilian girl I was doing work on. But the talent looked above Lima average, but nothing impressive, maybe a 6 for the average girl. I had a good time dancing their and would recommend it.

Ananda: This place was terrible. I went to celebrate my friend's wifes friends birthday. It was expensive and the girls were above average, but the biggest bitches of just about anywhere I'd been. I tried talking to one and she said, "Talk to me in English, your Spanish is horrible." Ok, I don't speak the best Spanish, but I definitely fucked girls only using Spanish, so it couldn't be THAT bad. All the girls their basically refused to speak Spanish with me. I couldn't stand their attitude. I remember talking to a couple of girls while I was smoking and said, "You know, you girls should try and be a little more like Colombian and Brazilian girls, they are much friendlier than the Peruvian girls here, and look much nicer as well." That's all I could keep thinking. I had been hanging out with a couple Brazilian girls the last couple days before (And actually right before we went to the club) that were so much better looking and so much cooler. It just blew my mind how these girls were average (Some were above average, but not great) and felt so hot. I just hate going to a place where girls that I wouldn't even look twice at if I was in Brazil or Colombia act like they are the hottest shit on the block.

Dragon: Dragon is small and located in Baranco. It depends on the night here. I went a couple nights were the talent was high for Peruvian standards, and other nights were it was a sausage fest. It wasn't my favorite of the clubs I went to.

Beirhaus: Pretty lame. Mostly a tourist trap. There is an area close by called pizza alley or something like that. Avoid it. All the little clubs on that strip are basically hookers looking to make money off foreign dudes.

Food: Peruvian food is quite tasty. A nice step up from Colombian food and a huge step up from Ecuadorian food. I enjoyed the lomo saltado, ceviche, and cow hearts the most (The cow hearts have a name and I can't think of it for the life of me right now). There are plenty of cheap eats all area (Menus). The quality is average, but if you are on a budget it's a good option. To get real good food, you have to pay for it. You basically pay for what you get in Lima as far as food goes.

La Mar: Great ceviche located on avenida la mar. There are a ton of other great cevicherias in that area from what I've been told.

Edo: Great sushi! Located in Mira Flores, right by my the hostel I stayed at. It's a little pricey but great quality.

Iauaska: Really good food and chill vibe. It's in Baranco.

Media Laranja: Brazilian food, and it's damn good! Not quite on par with the Brazilian food from Brazil, but damn close. It's located in Parque Kennedy (Mira Flores). Their jugo de maracuya is also amazing!

Papachos: In Mira Flores. Great burgers! A little pricey, but not compared to the US.

Oceanika: Close to Pentagonito, which means just about nothing to you, or me either, but that's what my friend told me to tell the cab driver. It's all you can eat sushi. Decent, but to be honest, you end up spending about the same amount at Edo and Edo is much better.

There were so many other spots I ate at and can't remember the names. But these are most the spots that stood out.

The Beach: Like I stated above, the beaches inside Lima suck for the most part. Head down to Punta Hermosa or any of the beaches south of there. To rent a bored should run you about $US10 if you want to surf. The surf can be hit of miss. The first time I was there there were some nice breaks, maybe about 4-5 footers. The second day it was small, mostly 2-3 footers, but perfect for learning. You can rent umbrellas, or you can ask one of the vendors about the tents set up on the beach. They all belong to private owners, but a lot of the time the vendors will tell you if the people should be expected to show up that day or not.

Safety: Of the places I've been in South America, Lima seems to be one of the safest. There definitely are sketchy areas, but you just have to stay out of them. Most the stuff you are gonna want to do won't be in those areas. Baranco can appear sketchy in some areas, but to be honest, I think a lot of those areas looks sketchier than they really are.

Overall, Lima is a decent city. I would never live there, but I had a fun time staying there. I would go back for a week or two before going to Machu Picchu, as I didn't get to check it out this trip. Other than that I probably wouldn't return unless it was to see my boy. That helped add to making my trip good. But it's not like he knew a ton of stuff to do their. He hasn't really adjusted to the culture much and doesn't go out much there. So really, it's not like a had some great local knowledge. I was basically pretty green and only really hung out with him during the day on the weekdays. We mostly only went out on the weekends. It was cool meeting his wife too. She was much cooler than I expected, and a rarety, a good looking Peruana. The other cats I met up with down there, the 3 brothers and sisters, were also friends with my boy and his girl. So we basically all did the same shit when we hung out. The other two girls I knew were pretty boring and I never actually went out to any bars or clubs with them. I give Lima a 6/10 overall. Just barely above average.

BTW, I never fucked a peruvian girl down there, but I did get my Chilean flag and found me a nice Brazilian girl to bang as well.

Do you think your results would have been different if you hadn't hung out with your friend mostly? I'm guessing yes, assuming you could find bangable girls. I also know people in Lima, but I wonder if that's actually a benefit (they're married too).

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:08 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Do you think your results would have been different if you hadn't hung out with your friend mostly? I'm guessing yes, assuming you could find bangable girls. I also know people in Lima, but I wonder if that's actually a benefit (they're married too).

Nah, like I said, I didn't go out with my boy that much at night. Usually only on the weekends. But I went out a bunch with other cats I met there as well. I preffered the cute Chilean, Brazilian, and Argentine girls staying at the hostel. The talent was honestly better at my hostel than in the street. IDK I just don't like the indiginous look that most the Peruvian girls have. And even the ones with nice faces usually have flat asses and are a little over weight. It's not like I couldn't find bangable girls because I wasn't looking in the right places. I went to some poppin clubs and walked all around during the day. It's just the quality is not there. After coming from Colombia it's tough. I'm also a picky cat. I've got high standards. But it's easier finding good looking girls in your average city in the states. Even Denver fairs better. I found it strange coming back to Denver thinking, "Wow, the girls here aren't looking so bad."

Yikes. Denver better than Peru...way to kick a country. [Image: wink.gif]

To be honest, I always knocked Denver. But after spending a little more time here and going to more upscale places than I had been before, it's not THAT bad. I mean, it's no Miami or New York, but it is better than Peru. I saw some real talent in the Cherry Creek Mall last time I was there. Even at some dive bars I'll see talent here and there. Thing is, they just don't have very good style.

Nice data sheet. This is basically what the average gringo will experience here in Lima. This city has got a lot of nuisances that need to be explained to outsiders if you want to have a good time. For example

Quote: (03-04-2013 04:57 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Latin American Cupid

Lol no, here the only girls that you will found in dating sites are 4's-5's or low class gringo hunters.

You are spot on on where to stay. The average tourist shouldn't really go out of Miraflores-Barranco(and maybe San Isidro but that is more of the financial district) because all the action is there. The other districts are residential or poor. The only reason for leaving those districts are for doing sightseeing and stuff (or buying pirated dvds on polvos azules, gringos love that shit. OMG ALL THE SEASONS OF FRIENDS FOR ONLY 20 les?!)

On the clubs for all I know you should have only gone to Aura, Gotica (which you didn't go) and La Huaka which is located in Asia (the beach, which you should have also gone to) Btw fun fact Bierhaus isn't a tourist trap, it's just a club that got ruined by the media because they found that the VIPs were letting underage people enter just for a 20 les grease. Girls in bars will usually be older (thus sloppier) except on university bars (Toro for example).

There's also one reason why you didn't spot too much cute girls in the clubs. They are all in the beach!! But you can't really meet them because beaches (the good ones) are mostly private so your only chance was having a connect with a house on the beach or going to the Boulevard of Asia and clubbing there.

On conclusion Lima is a social circle shithole unless you have connects with upper class Peruvian people and you are young. And even if you do have connects I wouldn't recommend coming here for the girls but for the toursity shit because you could score the same or higher quality girls on other countries for less investment.

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:37 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Nice data sheet. This is basically what the average gringo will experience here in Lima. This city has got a lot of nuisances that need to be explained to outsiders if you want to have a good time. For example

Latin American Cupid

Lol no, here the only girls that you will found in dating sites are 4's-5's or low class gringo hunters.

You are spot on on where to stay. The average tourist shouldn't really go out of Miraflores-Barranco(and maybe San Isidro but that is more of the financial district) because all the action is there. The other districts are residential or poor. The only reason for leaving those districts are for doing sightseeing and stuff (or buying pirated dvds on polvos azules, gringos love that shit. OMG ALL THE SEASONS OF FRIENDS FOR ONLY 20 les?!)

On the clubs for all I know you should have only gone to Aura, Gotica (which you didn't go) and La Huaka which is located in Asia (the beach, which you should have also gone to) Btw fun fact Bierhaus isn't a tourist trap, it's just a club that got ruined by the media because they found that the VIPs were letting underage people enter just for a 20 les grease. Girls in bars will usually be older (thus sloppier) except on university bars (Toro for example).

There's also one reason why you didn't spot too much cute girls in the clubs. They are all in the beach!! But you can't really meet them because beaches (the good ones) are mostly private so your only chance was having a connect with a house on the beach or going to the Boulevard of Asia and clubbing there.

On conclusion Lima is a social circle shithole unless you have connects with upper class Peruvian people and you are young. And even if you do have connects I wouldn't recommend coming here for the girls but for the toursity shit because you could score the same or higher quality girls on other countries for less investment.

My friend said the same thing, that the real good looking girls didn't go out much during the day and it was hard to find them. In that case though, that doesn't make Lima a very favorable place for the average gringo. I did hear good things about Asia, but never got a chance to go. There was a big electronic festival there a couple weeks ago but tickets were too expensive for no names.

Yeah, Latin American Cupid in Peru definitely doesn't give back the same quality as it does in Colombia. But then again neither do the women in general in Peru. I don't care what you say, even if the hot girls in Lima don't come out much, there's no way you could hide as many girls as you will see in the street in Colombia. In a whole night and day in Peru I would see the same amount of good looking girls as I would turning in a 360 degree rotation in Parque Lleras in Medellin.

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Latin American Cupid

My friend said the same thing, that the real good looking girls didn't go out much during the day and it was hard to find them. In that case though, that doesn't make Lima a very favorable place for the average gringo. I did hear good things about Asia, but never got a chance to go. There was a big electronic festival there a couple weeks ago but tickets were too expensive for no names.

Yeah, Latin American Cupid in Peru definitely doesn't give back the same quality as it does in Colombia. But then again neither do the women in general in Peru. I don't care what you say, even if the hot girls in Lima don't come out much, there's no way you could hide as many girls as you will see in the street in Colombia. In a whole night and day in Peru I would see the same amount of good looking girls as I would turning in a 360 degree rotation in Parque Lleras in Medellin.

Yeah that's why on my conclusion I state that although Lima may have some cute girls there and there you can get better stuff on other countries for less investment. That's why you should only come to Peru for other reason apart from girls (such as visiting your homie)

Quote: (03-04-2013 06:19 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Latin American Cupid

Yeah that's why on my conclusion I state that although Lima may have some cute girls there and there you can get better stuff on other countries for less investment. That's why you should only come to Peru for other reason apart from girls (such as visiting your homie)

Agreed. It is a pretty cool city overall. Especially outside of Lima too, it seems there are lots of things to see. I wanted to make it to Tingo Maria, but it wasn't easy. Everyone was just trying to make a buck off me, and it was just becoming a pain in the ass. I wanted to take a bus there but all the travel agents only told me they could get me there on a flight and it was too expensive. Next time I'm gonna plan better and bring more money. I didn't do Machu Picchu because it was the rainy season and didn't want to spend the money to get assed out.

I was very surprised driving from the border of northern Peru to Lima and not really seeing any big cities. It seems like Lima really is the only big city in Peru.

Quote:Quote:

The Beach: The beach in throughout most of Lima sucks. The beach by Mira Flores is all stones and rocks. If you want to check out a nice beach take a cheap bus ride (S/2-5) to Punt Hermosa. They have a decent break if you are into surfing.

How was the water temp?

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:35 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

To be honest, I always knocked Denver. But after spending a little more time here and going to more upscale places than I had been before, it's not THAT bad. I mean, it's no Miami or New York, but it is better than Peru. I saw some real talent in the Cherry Creek Mall last time I was there. Even at some dive bars I'll see talent here and there. Thing is, they just don't have very good style.

We should do a Denver VS Lima, Peru thread.

Now, that could get interesting.

Latin American Cupid

It seems more and more, the verdict on every country on here after exhaustive analysis seems to be a "social circle shithole".

In a whole night and day in Peru I would see the same amount of good looking girls as I would turning in a 360 degree rotation in Parque Lleras in Medellin.

If this is even partially true, I need to stay the hell out of Peru. I've been there, but it was many years ago for a very short time. I didn't see too much talent in Parque Lleras. What I did see was plenty of sex tourists and average girls. Some talent in Medellin can be found at Bodytech gym early in the day. Parque Lleras is a waste, except for eating at one of the restaurants.

Dupe

Quote: (03-04-2013 06:31 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I was very surprised driving from the border of northern Peru to Lima and not really seeing any big cities. It seems like Lima really is the only big city in Peru.

Yeah most cities here are poor or at most middle class. I'm surprised you didn't see Trujillo which is the lesser of the big 3 cities of Peru (and that's not saying much).

The only city that could rival Lima is Arequipa and it doesn't even reach the million habitants.

Quote: (03-04-2013 07:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The Beach: The beach in throughout most of Lima sucks. The beach by Mira Flores is all stones and rocks. If you want to check out a nice beach take a cheap bus ride (S/2-5) to Punt Hermosa. They have a decent break if you are into surfing.

How was the water temp?

http://www.perusurfguides.com/peru_surfi...urfing.php

Most of the info of here is shit and the water statistics are outdated but it gives you a notion on how the sea is here. The only difference is that now the water is colder by 3 or 4 C and the waves are higher by one meter aprox.

Quote: (03-04-2013 07:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It seems more and more, the verdict on every country on here after exhaustive analysis seems to be a "social circle shithole".

It is if you want to mack upper class girls. If you don't and you are a gringo just approach a gringo hunter (or get approached) fuck them and hope not to get any STD. [Image: lol.gif]

I found that a large percentage of peruvian girl (like ecuadorians/bolivians ect) have that indian blood in them, and less of the european spanish blood, which makes for less attractive women, unlike the chics in argentina where the women are hot because the european traits. Now if you compare the two in friendliness, and ease of banging, you can slay 10 peruanas, before you get one argentina bang.

Solid data.

On a weeknight with nothing to do I recommend a P4P experience at La Calle de las Pizzas (Pizza Street) adjacent to John Kennedy Park in the Miraflores neighborhood.

I casually came up on Monday night in a t-shirt and baseball hat and had about 20 workers swarm me. Having downed a bottle of local pisco, I made my selection based on curves alone. After very little negotiation we agreed upon the rate of 50 soles ($20 USD) -- I think she was as horny as yours truly. After a good hour of pleasure, I parted with a 50 note, tipped her my sandwich and showed her to the door.

I also just returned from Lima, a city I have been to many times, mostly on layovers. I usually stayed at the Hotel Delfinas, next to Club de Golfo in the San Isidro district. You can usually talk your way into an airline crew rate, $120 - down from the standard rate of $200+. Nice hotel and away from the Miraflores nonsense. Across the street is a Starbucks that attracts a very nice looking crowd - for Lima at least. This trip was to visit a friend, so I was staying in his casa in San Isidro. Lima can work well, but you need to go after the rich white girls who live behind the ten foot concrete walls in Miraflores and San Isidro. It can be done - this is how I did it;

Lunch is the main meal in Lima. Hit Avenida La Mar and go to anyone of these places for a three hour lunch, fueled with pisco sours (get it with maracuya fruit) and moving into surprising decent Peruvian vino blanco. My favorite is La Mar - the food is obscene and the hostesses are great to flirt with. You can't go wrong with any of these places though. Start with ceviche and then move into innovative maki sushi, then hot fish dishes and then another bottle of wine and then more piscos. The place is an indoor/outdoor arrangement and very upbeat - conducive to chatting up the women at the table next to yours. If you are solo, the bar is great to eat at. I didn't get a chance to hit it, but the resto of the moment in Lima is http://www.lima27.com/ This looks like a killer place. I'll hit it next time I'm through.

http://www.lamarcebicheria.com/lima/

http://www.lared.com.pe/

http://www.pescadoscapitales.com/

After this meal, you will need a nap. Once you have finished your siesta and had a work out. All of the bar/resto's listed below will attract the beautiful crowd of Lima. I have done well in the places below.

http://calarestaurante.com/ First stop, on Costa Verde, aka; the beach. Glass, steel, wood. Very cool place and Weds-Fri they have a DJ on the terrazza. Hit this from 9-11.

http://ayahuascarestobar.com/ Next stop. In Barranco. Old mansion turned into a very cool bar/resto. The women pile in after 11.

http://www.picas.com.pe/ Go here next, whether you have hooked up, or not. Very cool place as well.

http://www.bizarrobar.com/ Lima is not much of a club town, but I would go here. Easy.

Social circle certainly plays big in Lima, but if you can certainly find hot women if you know where to go and how to play it. In fact, its pretty easy.

Ip do you think it could just be your taste? I have not been to Peru yet, but I find many peruvian girls with a slight mix of native quite stunning, nice eyes, high cheek bones, very exotic looking. Like I said though Im just going of pics from latin cupid and the net in general as well as a few I have met on my travels. Another thing is they seem to be quite racist towards themselves, is this an exception rather than a rule? If its common I could see white gringoes doing well? Anyways, I am looking forward to staying in Miraflores, hopefully i wont be to disappointed.

G, where I was the water was pretty similar to southern cali in summer, maybe even a little colder. Up North I hear the beaches are nice.

Merenguero, you're out of your mind dude. Go to Lleras on a Friday or Saturday night and you will find more talent in a glance than you will see walking through most American cities all night.

Kazz, I was saying the same thing before I went to Peru. I thought they were decent because some of the ones I saw in the states looked good. But it's just coincidence. They are ugly for the most part.

Quote: (03-04-2013 10:30 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Merenguero, you're out of your mind dude. Go to Lleras on a Friday or Saturday night and you will find more talent in a glance than you will see walking through most American cities all night.

What about compared to South Beach?

Quote: (03-04-2013 11:21 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 10:30 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

What about compared to South Beach?

Depends on the time of year. During spring break I'd say they are about the same level. During the summer Medellin takes South Beach for sure.

Quote: (03-04-2013 09:47 PM)kazz Wrote:  

Ip do you think it could just be your taste? I have not been to Peru yet, but I find many peruvian girls with a slight mix of native quite stunning, nice eyes, high cheek bones, very exotic looking. Like I said though Im just going of pics from latin cupid and the net in general as well as a few I have met on my travels. Another thing is they seem to be quite racist towards themselves, is this an exception rather than a rule? If its common I could see white gringoes doing well? Anyways, I am looking forward to staying in Miraflores, hopefully i wont be to disappointed.

You know what though maybe it is my taste because a couple of my buddies said they loved the girls there, but they are both from Denver and have never been to a place like Colombia, brazil, or south beach. Many foreigners with Peru agree with me though and it seems like the general consensus though is that they are ugly for the most part. And I agree, you can find what appears to be good looking girls on dating sites, but remember my story of the first girl I met from online dating. And compare the talent of the girls in Lima to the girls in Medellin on that site.

Ip, yeah my bad, I did a bit of 'research' there are some fucking stunners in medellin, perhaps alot with breast and or butt lift, which is fine with me. Your right it seems, if your looking at things relatively, as most of us do and you have just been to brazil and columbia, peruvians will notcompare. I get the distinct impression that ease of bang will be much easier though. Does anyone know if a SNL culture exists a bit more in peru than in Colombia?

To be honest, it seemed like Peruvian girls were a little more conservative than Colombians. But all things are possible. Girls are pretty easy though when it comes to making out and seem to like white gringos. I'm sure it would only take a couple dates, and SNL are possible, a guy staying at my hostel pulled one off. But I don't think SNL is easy in Colombia or Peru, but probably easier in Colombia, just because the girls come off as more sexual.

And you're right, lots of fake parts on the Colombian girls, but still worth it to go there. You'll see tons of natural beauties as well.

I feel next time I go to Peru, I'm only gonna hit lima for a couple days to see my boy and then hit up the jungle and machu picchu the rest of the time. It's just not worth it to go there for the girls or clubs, and I already checked out a decent amount of the city.

I was always under the impression, that girls in Peru look rather plain.

Until I stumbled upon this local Swiss girls blog visiting Lima for a couple of days and meeting her former class mates:

[Image: MWq4DNk.jpg]

IMHO about 66% of those are bangable in contrast to maybe 20% of average girls here in Switzerland.

Almost no fatties on first sight. Nice tan. Impressive!

The women: Peruvian women are definitely sub par. Not quite as bad as Ecuadorians, but decent competitors. American girls have them beat. To be honest, a decent amount of Peruvian girls I met in the states looked pretty good, but once I arrived I realized that was an exception and not the rule. They are however pretty easy, especially depending on the place you go. The only problem is finding one you want to bang. I'd rate the average Peruvian girl a 5. A lot of them have thick bodies with no ass. It's really depressing to be honest. You see a girl walk by with thick thighs and expect to see a phat ass, but nope, just pancakes with an outline of granny panties underneath them shorts.

That was my impression, but the girls in the photo I posted before are mostly 6 and 7s in my book. Would you rate them 5?