rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need recommendation for US/CA city

I will go to Nort America for 3 month from end of april to end of july.

About me:
*German
*I´m close to 30
*I speak fluent Spanish
*won´t have a car (major problem?)
*will rent an apartment on Airbnb for 1,5k-2k/month
*I only have been 2 weeks in NY so far
*I´m coming alone, so there should be clubs where it´s worth to go out alone to
*good looking but nothing amazing, solid low-energy game
*successful with 25years+ girls, not so much with younger ones

I´m looking for...

*Good parties, big clubs
*Likeminded people (libertarian, hard-working, entrepreneurs, marketing, PU, Startups, travelling)

Things that are less important:
*Beach
*weather

Which City do you recommend?

Thank You!

NYC

The best party city in California is Las Vegas.

This thread should give you some ideas:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20733.html

New york city has everything you're looking for

The problem with NY is that I already know this city (a tiny bit) and that I probably have to spend more than 2k on a solid apartment in Manhatten.

Go to Scottsdale, Arizona. Stay in the heart of Old Town. Trust me. You'll have an amazing time.

It would help if you describe the kinds of girls you like. Here are some ideas:

If you like Northern Europeans:

1) Minneapolis ( best time of year and apartments are cheaper than other good cities I think.)
2) Chicago

Latinas and Asians:

1) LA

NYC speaks for itself, but you also need to consider Montreal.

MTL is cosmopolitan (i.e. flag collector paradise) with a very active and well-documented nightlife scene (see G's posts). The weather will be agreeable and the French Canadian talent on full display.

Depending on your location of residence, no car would be necessary. I would post up as close as possible to the intersection of Saint Laurent and Prince Arthur, and use that area as a starting point for each nightly foray. Your low-energy game and background will be well-received; girls there enjoy intelligent conversation (vis-a-vis their cold-blooded counterparts south of the border). You will be fine with English, though I would strongly recommend to brush up on basic French. Perhaps you could enroll in a beginners course (and game your classmates) or teach German in exchange for receiving French instruction (and game your "exchange partner").

In addition to AirBnB, check out Craigs List for summer sublets close to said intersection, as many McGill University students vacate their apartments during the summertime.

If not for the heat during those months, I would have recommended South Beach/Miami...

Tampa is probably best. We have a Tampa players here that might chime in. Cheap, tourist and locals, good party scene, and a beach.

I liked Mrytle beach but might be too small for a three month stay.

Chicago has the lake and great public transportation. Minneapolis has lakes galore, cant speak on the nightlife, but the public trans is pretty good as long as you stay near the light rail.

LA logistics suck. You need to rent a car but like G said you have vegas 4 hours away. You can probably catch a greyhound for under 40 bucks.

Look into tampa. A shitload of threads are here or you can PM El Mech. I'd say for what you want, Tampa should be number one on your list.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Miami is you spot. You speak Spanish and your German. Miami is #1 in America for Latinas. Lots of parties, beaches, food and the nightlife.

Why do you have to come to the US for 3 months? Are you doing anything in particular or just looking for a good time?

I was going to say Miami but then I hesitated because G didn't say it. What are you thinking there G? It's the right budget, dude speaks spanish, and is 30+

Quote: (03-04-2013 06:39 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I was going to say Miami but then I hesitated because G didn't say it. What are you thinking there G? It's the right budget, dude speaks spanish, and is 30+

In his initial post he said he wanted to be around likeminded people- hardworking, libertarian and beaches/weather were less important so I was thinking a city in the north east would be more up his alley.

Also, I think Chicago is a very underrated city on this forum. Don't have huge clubs but there are many hardworking people and attractive girls IMO. Also since he won't have a car the public transportation in Chicago is very solid.

Quote: (03-03-2013 11:33 PM)LarryLive Wrote:  

The problem with NY is that I already know this city (a tiny bit) and that I probably have to spend more than 2k on a solid apartment in Manhatten.

What's the problem? You can live your whole life in NYC and not "know" the city.

Based in what you said:

NYC
SF

You don't seem like a midwest or florida guy (maybe Miami)