rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ONS I am not proud of

I walked into a bar and as I walked by her she look at me. As she held my look I turned towards her. I don't remembered what I said, I was already buzzed that night. Within 5 mins we were making out like crazy. She was with a guy but I don't know who he was. He was looking on in wonder and amusement. He stayed around for awhile. She pushed me into the bar and went at me. She literally tried to devour me. She was wasted and high. My hands was all over her. At one point I invited my friend to grind against her ass, she didn't care. At another point, she grabbed another very cute girl watching us with a guy, and pulled her into a three-way kiss. I now had two girls on me, a white American and this Asian girl. It was a performance, everyone was looking. The guy left at some point, I don't know when. I told my friend to go get the car and pull up outside the bar. I took her an literally threw her in the back. I told him to pull into the first hotel he saw and get a room. I thought she might want to do both of us but no, she wasn't that drunk and wasn't interested in him. She threw him out of the room. She went to the bathroom to take a piss and I went in to see if she was ok. She was sitting on the toilet. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down and started blowing my dick. She was drunk but she knew exactly what she was doing. She was pretty damn good in bed and very aggressive. I could barely handle her, she was literally like a tiger in the damn bed - she bit me. The next morning at breakfast I found out she was a stripper with a sugar daddy.

My friends after hearing about the event from my friend that was there figured she was a slut, they all wanted to bang her. As an experiment, I took her to our poker night. One girl and five guys. I left her there in the apartment with them with my permission to try their best to get whatever they could. They did, none of them got anything out of her but some money from the poker and none of these guys were weak and all were reasonable good looking. She wasn't a slut willing to fuck anyone.

These kinds of events are what a lot of guys on here like to read about and boost about. And while I have nothing against that I can't really take much pleasure from them because I didn't do much to make it happen. It was all really just being in the right place at the right time. It was just something about me that she was into that set her off. What exactly I never found out. You can't learn anything from this. It didn't teach me anything. She liked to drive fast cars. She got into an accident that nearly killed her and did disfigured her. After that, she was never the same. She moved out to the mid-west and married a cowboy and lived on a big farm, giving up the fast and crazy city life of Miami.

PS The photo is there to show this wasn't some fat, desperate girl.

[Image: 3t81uw.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (03-03-2013 06:01 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I walked into a bar and as I walked by her she look at me. As she held my look I turned towards her. I don't remembered what I said, I was already buzzed that night. Within 5 mins we were making out like crazy. She was with a guy but I don't know who he was. He was looking on in wonder and amusement. He stayed around for awhile. She pushed me into the bar and went at me. She literally tried to devour me. She was wasted and high. My hands was all over her. At one point I invited my friend to grind against her ass, she didn't care. At another point, she grabbed another very cute girl watching us with a guy, and pulled her into a three-way kiss. I now had two girls on me, a white American and this Asian girl. It was a performance, everyone was looking. The guy left at some point, I don't know when. I told my friend to go get the car and pull up outside the bar. I took her an literally threw her in the back. I told him to pull into the first hotel he saw and get a room. I thought she might want to do both of us but no, she wasn't that drunk and wasn't interested in him. She threw him out of the room. She went to the bathroom to take a piss and I went in to see if she was ok. She was sitting on the toilet. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down and started blowing my dick. She was drunk but she knew exactly what she was doing. She was pretty damn good in bed and very aggressive. I could barely handle her, she was literally like a tiger in the damn bed - she bit me. The next morning at breakfast I found out she was a stripper with a sugar daddy.

My friends after hearing about the event from my friend that was there figured she was a slut, they all wanted to bang her. As an experiment, I took her to our poker night. One girl and five guys. I left her there in the apartment with them with my permission to try their best to get whatever they could. They did, none of them got anything out of her but some money from the poker and none of these guys were weak and all were reasonable good looking. She wasn't a slut willing to fuck anyone.

These kinds of events are what a lot of guys on here like to read about and boost about. And while I have nothing against that I can't really take much pleasure from them because I didn't do much to make it happen. It was all really just being in the right place at the right time. It was just something about me that she was into that set her off. What exactly I never found out. You can't learn anything from this. It didn't teach me anything. She liked to drive fast cars. She got into an accident that nearly killed her and did disfigured her. After that, she was never the same. She moved out to the mid-west and married a cowboy and lived on a big farm, giving up the fast and crazy city life of Miami.

PS The photo is there to show this wasn't some fat, desperate girl.

Again, why don't you like Miami Beach/Miami?

Nomad77 I have read and responded too a lot of your posts. I respect you and you have been on fire the last few weeks.

That being said...what the heck are you complaining about here? Every time I leave my house I am hoping for this type of situation!

I love reading Nomad's posts but if there was a humblebrag emoticon I'd be blasting it right about now...

The point of the post is to emphasize something that I think happens a lot and really has little to do with Game. It's just getting lucky. Maybe the guy you are has something to do with it but as you can see, my only game here is show up and don't fuck up game.

Don't have anything against Miami but there are better places for me.

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The point of the post is to emphasize something that I think happens a lot and really has little to do with Game. It's just getting lucky. Maybe the guy you are has something to do with it but as you can see, my only game here is show up and don't fuck up game.

You are wrong. You are selling yourself short. Game is not just about being a "PUA" or whatever they call it. Game is about NOT being Beta and getting caught up in bullshit.

Furthermore - "don't fuck up game" is still game. I can think of tons of dudes who could have fucked up that scenario.

You crossed paths with a girl, fucked her, moved on to the next.

Rinse and repeat Nomad77.

A notch is a notch, but I respect where you're coming from mate. It's a good attitude.

Being in the right place at the right time is Game.

Basically, what I hear you asking is:

Was this Beta?™

As long as you get out there and put in regular work, things will fall in place. If you are out home studying PUA manuals and worrying about does height matter and race, would this lizard have been able to discover you for her quick lay?

I doubt that..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

What ethnic background is that chick? What do you look like Nomad77?

I don't know why you are not proud of this. You were giving off the right vibe or it wouldn't have happened. Obviously she was DTF and you were what she was looking for.

I had a similar incident happen to me when I was a senior in college. I was back in my home town and had been out with a friend. At about 1 AM I arrived at this party that had been going on since 9 PM. The guy that was our Mr. High School our Sr. year was hitting on this average girl. She wasn't interested in him. She became immediately interested in me and started hanging on me. Within 15 minutes of arriving at the party, I walked her out the door. I took her on a tour of the town then banged her on the front seat of my car. Nothing special.

95% of the time Mr. High School would have gotten the girl. For some reason this girl just liked me. I have no clue what the reason was, but I apparently was "what the doctor ordered" and she was DTF. No clue at all. Things like this just happen sometimes.

Everyone has a valid point but a lot of the pulls I see from guys getting a lot of girls are going down like this. Not very reproducible.

Call me silly, but when you say "The ONS I am not proud of", there's an unspoken assumption that it's the ONS that you regret.

That ONS is not something to regret. Any new notch is something to be proud of, for fuck's sake man.

The ONS that I'm not proud of? A husky voiced, heavy set, giant-tittied, half-retarded, pill popping alcoholic whore of the highest order. (I even posted a link on the forums a while back...she found out) THAT'S something to not be proud of.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:50 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Everyone has a valid point but a lot of the pulls I see from guys getting a lot of girls are going down like this. Not very reproducible.

Serious question:

Did you ever play any sports growing up?

Let me clarify, I don't regret it or ashamed of the girl. I just feel it's sort of like winning the lottery.

She's mixed Asian.

I played football in secondary school and wrestling in High School.

I can sort of see what you're trying to say Nomad, but this thread comes across as not-so-thinly-veiled bragging. You're basically saying, "My worst ONS ever was with a smoking hot Asian stripper who threw herself at me."

You would have been better off framing the discussion along the lines of, "Bangs you can't believe fell right into your lap".

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:03 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I can sort of see what you're trying to say Nomad, but this thread comes across as not-so-thinly-veiled bragging. You're basically saying, "My worst ONS ever was with a smoking hot Asian stripper who threw herself at me."

You would have been better off framing the discussion along the lines of, "Bangs you can't believe fell right into your lap".

Rename the thread to:

"What is the easiest lay you ever had"

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:02 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Let me clarify, I don't regret it or ashamed of the girl. I just feel it's sort of like winning the lottery.

She's mixed Asian.

I played football in secondary school and wrestling in High School.

Are you tall and good looking?

You said you took her out again to your weekly poker party where 5 guys were. Didn't you ask the girl. Why did you hook up with me? I would have.
How many more times did you bang her?

In contrast, if me and Moma had pulled those two Wisconsin cheese last night, that would have been pure game and I would have felt proud of myself. But I fucked it up by dancing with her sister in front of her. I will never make that mistake again. And these were not as good looking as this girl but I would have felt I had earned the bang.

Jesus dude what do you want? Jump through 50 hoops so you can tell yourself you accomplished something? Battle through hours of LMR?
Easy and effortless lays are the best in my book. To each his own I guess.

I am 5' 8" and decent looking maybe a 7.

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:16 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

In contrast, if me and Moma had pulled those two Wisconsin cheese last night, that would have been pure game and I would have felt proud of myself. But I fucked it up by dancing with her sister in front of her. I will never make that mistake again. And these were not as good looking as this girl but I would have felt I had earned the bang.

It wasn't a mistake, sometimes you make a play and it goes either way. I thought dancing was a good idea. I don't have salsa locked down yet so I don't do it as a rule. But I've been able to warm up reptiles in the past nicely by dancing with them and feeling their bits.

The blonde was a trip. Don mind her. Charge it to the game and move on.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I have read a number of stories like this from different guys on here and I while they are cool to read I am not sure they teach much. Naughty Nomad stories are usually like these.

Just out of curiosity what would you rate this girl. This is something I get a lot of flack about too.