rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick sends message obviously for a different guy.

So the 8 I've been seeing sent me a message asking me if I wanted to go out tonight. Problem is the place she asked me to go out to is on the other side of the country. Pretty sure it's for another guy.

Option A: Ignore it.
Option B: Respond, "Wrong guy"
Option C: "I would if I were closer"

Totally got my blood boiling. We've got a date set for later this week. I don't want to make any moves while I'm upset.

Option D: dick pic

What are you upset about?

Option E: Play along. Tell her you're fueling you're private jet up right now. She should meet you at the landing strip at 7:45 in a sexy red dress, with an overnight bag. After dinner the two of you are flying to Europe.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Totally irrationally upset. We've only been out a few times, and I am seeing other girls. I just have a visceral reaction when I think about someone I'm fucking seeing other people.

Good call on the playing along.

Maybe she just fucked up or got the place wrong. If its on the other side of the country is she going to hop on a plane or something to go to a bar?

It's an Up in the Air type situation. We both travel non-stop for work and hang out when our paths cross. It's not serious and of course she's seeing other dudes. The bigger issue for me is why I got so upset. I did the same thing to a girl I was seeing a few years ago and she flew off the handle at me. I guess karma is a bitch. Ended up responding with an agree & amplify text similar to what ChocolateCockOfZeus recommended.

I think you're just feeling some residual blue pill effects. Reframe this situation as it demonstrating the undeniable red pill truths. Don't worry I still struggle with this from time to time. Take this as an opportunity to game her even harder than ever without any guilt whatsoever.

Yeah, it's definitely the weakest part of my game. After I sleep with a chick a few times I instinctively start to vet her for LTR status and stop gaming as hard with other girls. Gotta get over that shit.

meh i bet shes manipulating you on purpose

Maybe. There's a chance it was for a girlfriend or an orbiter. Doesn't matter. What matters is my response: Which is going to be to do some body weight exercises and then go out and hang out at a bar I've got on lock down and hit on any lonely chicks out on a Sunday.

Maybe she has game...

I've pulled this on girls to jerk their chain. Gets their hamster going like nothing else.

Learn from it and incorporate it.

You already responded but my response would have been: NOTHING. The best defense to a girl trying to get a reaction out of you is to NOT respond.

It never even occurred to me that she might be fucking with me-for better or worse my mind just doesn't think like that. But it definitely flipped my male hamster into overdrive. It's not a bad way to let a girl know you're seeing other people without bringing it up directly. I'll have to keep that move in my pocket.

I agree that ignoring would have been the best move in that case. Given that I responded I think amusement was the right way to go. She texted back with a weak explanation and some pleasantries which I ignored.

Quote: (03-03-2013 02:45 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

So the 8 I've been seeing sent me a message asking me if I wanted to go out tonight. Problem is the place she asked me to go out to is on the other side of the country. Pretty sure it's for another guy.

Option A: Ignore it.
Option B: Respond, "Wrong guy"
Option C: "I would if I were closer"

Totally got my blood boiling. We've got a date set for later this week. I don't want to make any moves while I'm upset.

When in doubt.

Ignore.

By having three options laid out, you are, pardon my rhyme, in doubt.

So, stick with option A.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

The vote is in. Dick pic.

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/3...itur-game/

"A similar version of non sequitur game is reverse eavesdropping game (REG). This is where you send a text to a girl that has nothing to do with her and is clearly not meant for her, thus inducing her to “eavesdrop” on your putatively private conversation. The REG text should be constructed such that it hints at your high value and/or social proof. Something like “bring the chips and i’ll get the booze. it’s gonna be crazy.” Or “hey troublemaker, how are those red heels holding up?”, which is quite devious since you have any number of plausible excuses to explain the text to her — “I meant to text my friend. She stole a pair of shoes yesterday” — but not before she has stewed in her jealousy for a while. The beauty of the REG DHV (aaaand two consecutive acronyms! high five me!) is how effortlessly it slips under your target’s poseur identification alert system. It’s almost as if a third party is communicating your high value to her. Naturally, she will be inclined to text back immediately, and this will mindfuck her into thinking you are a higher value guy than she originally thought."

Science right here.

God damn bitches have been doin this to me a lot lately.

Can anyone here honestly remember one time they sent a text to the wrong number?

I did it once. I was having a conversation with two girls at the same time and accidentally confirmed a date for 8pm that night with the wrong one. Oops. She called me out on it but I was kind of done with her anyway.

The last time I'd texted this girl was a week earlier so I don't see how that could have happened. If it wasn't her playing games I'd like to think it's because she was rereading my witty banter in fondness wondering why I hadn't texted her in a week.

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:21 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I did it once. I was having a conversation with two girls at the same time and accidentally confirmed a date for 8pm that night with the wrong one. Oops. She called me out on it but I was kind of done with her anyway.

The last time I'd texted this girl was a week earlier so I don't see how that could have happened. If it wasn't her playing games I'd like to think it's because she was rereading my witty banter in fondness wondering why I hadn't texted her in a week.

I did it once too. Met some Colombian chick in Georgetown and the next day I was hungover. Texted a friend about wondering where her green card was and it went to her instead. She said she did not like that. LoL.

Cool, I just sent a obviously-for-another-chick message to a chick i've been radio-silencing for 2 weeks (flaked on 1st date).

me: "hahaha stop right there... btw, you forgot your lipstick at my place on purpose right [Image: wink.gif]"

Quote: (03-03-2013 02:56 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

Option E: Play along. Tell her you're fueling you're private jet up right now. She should meet you at the landing strip at 7:45 in a sexy red dress, with an overnight bag. After dinner the two of you are flying to Europe.

Classic. My wing is hardcore MM and showed me how to do this. He's at the level of going back and forth between fantasy and reality that if he gets a number either in person or online, he doesn't even do dates. They just come over horny and bang him.

I just started experimenting with it, and holy shit it is good. There's still a lot of experimentation to do, but it gets them wet before they even walk into your house once you're proficient. Most important thing is ROCK solid frame control. If you can't keep it going and/or don't know when to drop it and be real, the bottom will fall out and you're fucked.

Quote: (04-30-2013 02:28 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 02:56 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

Classic. My wing is hardcore MM and showed me how to do this. He's at the level of going back and forth between fantasy and reality that if he gets a number either in person or online, he doesn't even do dates. They just come over horny and bang him.

I just started experimenting with it, and holy shit it is good. There's still a lot of experimentation to do, but it gets them wet before they even walk into your house once you're proficient. Most important thing is ROCK solid frame control. If you can't keep it going and/or don't know when to drop it and be real, the bottom will fall out and you're fucked.

What's MM?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.