rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommend place for LTR, 3-4 weeks, Slavic preferred

After few years of having only short trips of 3-4 days to many cities due to job limitations I was able to get a 3-4 weeks vacation in April.
I decided to dedicate this time to look for LTR probably in only 1 location in order to have enough time, once found somebody to get to know her.

My general taste in women is white, thin, max height 5.5. I do favor Slavic girls but open to other suggestion with this criteria.
I'm in mid 30s, look Italian/Spanish, 5.8, medium built, I would honestly rate my look as 6.
I am working for successful international company in a good position with a monthly salary of 7000$ (after taxes)

So where would be a good place for my search? taking into account the following:

1. Large amount of girls with the above criteria which my look/status would appeal to them. Add to that speaking English above average.
2. For LTR I would like honest, caring girl with cute personality.
3. Would be open to move to another country as most likely I wont be able to have high income on her country.

And 2nd question is how would you suggest me to do it?
I am not eager to go to marriage agencies and "buy" a girl there. This seems like something which will not last long.
I am interested to get to know the girl in a normal way, dating sites for pipe lining is a good option, gaming day and night as well, maybe even some course to take and meet girls there.

I have some ideas, all in Eastern Europe.
I would be very happy to hear recommended place for my target, I will appreciate if you can explain why and surely only places you have visited yourself and not 2nd hand info.
Thanks.

How much money are you willing to spend?

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:37 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

How much money are you willing to spend?

You mean for this 3-4 weeks? hard to say, maybe few thousands $
I dont want to "buy" the girl with loads of presents and luxury although I can afford that as of obvious reason- I dont want gold digger for LTR.

It is important.If you can spend an average of 2000$ per week I strongly suggest Kiev.If you can spend half than that I suggest Lvov.If you can spend even less I suggest Poznan.
It also depends on whether you can speak Russian or not.
I just saw you are interested in one girl only and not banging lots of girls.Then you should head to Belarus especially if you speak Russian.

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It is important.If you can spend an average of 2000$ per week I strongly suggest Kiev.If you can spend half than that I suggest Lvov.If you can spend even less I suggest Poznan.
It also depends on whether you cann speak Russian or not.

I cant speak Russian.
Lets say 700-1000$ week.
Can you explain why it is so important as I do not wish to find a gold digger?

Belarus is the right place for you.With no Russian only Minsk is an option.Head to Belarus.There are many girls for LTR material.

I love Lviv but I would avoid it. Provincial place and girls are tougher to crack.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Interesting option Poznan, was only in Warsaw in Poland and got good impression on Polish girls, also read Bang Poland and Roosh describes them as having very good personalities. The question if this city is not too small? And if there also single girls which are past college 23+.

For Minsk, where can you pipe line? I wish to see the response rate before travelling.

How about 2nd/3rd tier cities in Russia? Can I found what I'm looking for there?

Quote: (03-02-2013 09:08 PM)rastignac Wrote:  

I love Lviv but I would avoid it. Provincial place and girls are tougher to crack.

Not if you're 6'6'' with model looks and Google Translate.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I am in a rather similar position to Marco - with respect to goals (LTR), bank, and prospects. But I am American from Denver, Colorado - taller and older (mid-40s, athletic build, Nordic/Germanic looks, around a 7).

I have a 26 year old blonde (8-ish) lined up to meet and date in Zagreb. (She does have a sister, but she's already married with a child. And therefore "off the market.") However, I'm am open to a backup plan in case the prospect fizzles.

My reading of Roosh and the threads here over the past year have me favoring Poland, and maybe Ukraine. Yet the "cracking time" (ie, language barrier and time, given the locals closeness and my 'foreigness') it takes in Lviv or even Kiev (given the competition) make the latter more of a curiosity - a tertiary interest at this point - not a primary or secondary one.

I do like "Greek Kamaki's" advice: for serious foreign LTR prospects and best looks, go to Belarus.

I have an exceptional interest in Croatia, however. Half of my family hails from the old Hapsburg Empire (Vienna) from before
World War One. Croatia was the South end of the old Empire. Will this hold interest or status with women under 30 today? Probably not. But with her family? Probably. This will likely serve my interests better, given the hypergamous implications of any LTR with an American there today.

Therefore I've set my sights on Zagreb for May. IF things advance with the blondie there, I will spend part of June along the Adriatic with her. If not, I will be open to prospecting in Poland!

Interested, Marco? (cf, my post on Zagreb thread.)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Orson,
Well, from what I've heard Croatia, Serbia could be hard places, many tall women as well. Was in Macedonia and it wasn't much of a bargain either so I'm not eager to go there.
Belarus could be interesting, I wish to check it before by response rate of girls and pipe line at least a dozen set dates.
If I was you I would do the same, do not count on 1 girl and make backup plans.

I was in Ukraine: Kiev 2 times, Odessa and even 3rd tier city- Kherson, look for my data sheet. They are descent options all, each have its pros and cons but I look for something better.

The problem with Belarus is they have changed their visa rules recently meaning you need to book hotel accommodation for every night of your stay and have confirmation before you can get the visa. I phoned the agency I usually get my visas from in London and asked them if there was a way around this but they say there isn't and you need a hotel booking. The other way is a private visa which is what I usually get from friends living there but that rule has tightened too. It used to be enough to put their adress down on the visa application but now you need them to get a official form from OVIR which they have to send you and you must take to the consulate,they can't send a fax or email of it. I don't know how this is going to turn out long term in terms of dynamics on the ground,might favour us long term.

Quote: (03-03-2013 05:24 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

The problem with Belarus is they have changed their visa rules recently meaning you need to book hotel accommodation for every night of your stay and have confirmation before you can get the visa. I phoned the agency I usually get my visas from in London and asked them if there was a way around this but they say there isn't and you need a hotel booking. The other way is a private visa which is what I usually get from friends living there but that rule has tightened too. It used to be enough to put their adress down on the visa application but now you need them to get a official form from OVIR which they have to send you and you must take to the consulate,they can't send a fax or email of it. I don't know how this is going to turn out long term in terms of dynamics on the ground,might favour us long term.

Does that mean that you can no longer book through a private rental agency? Madness

Can you give us the link? It says nothing about it here - http://uk.mfa.gov.by/eng/consv/

Where does it say that you have to book via hotel?

This crowd whom I booked with previously outline their visa requirements - http://www.rentinminsk.com/visa.htm

Quote: (03-03-2013 03:09 PM)Orson Wrote:  

I have an exceptional interest in Croatia, however. Half of my family hails from the old Hapsburg Empire (Vienna) from before
World War One. Croatia was the South end of the old Empire. Will this hold interest or status with women under 30 today? Probably not. But with her family? Probably. This will likely serve my interests better, given the hypergamous implications of any LTR with an American there today.

I'm croatian, and sorry but this assumption is just too funny.
This would mean that croatian women are into austrian guys, which is definetly NOT the usual case - croatia's history has been very diverse the last 100 years, nobody would care about your family having roots in a country of the fromer Habsburger Empire.
If you started talking about that, people would probably look at you pretty funny and consider you weird.
Are you american? this is typical american way of thinking, talking about your european roots, not that it's particulary bad, but europeans don't really care about americans talking about their roots at all. You could maybe throw it in a random discussion that is related to this topic.
I mean if you'd have croatian roots, it'd make more sense, but other than that..

I also think you're better off in Ukraine or Poland.. Croatians are still pretty nationalistic and love their country and their coast, contrary to that many in Ukraine or Poland are more than pleased with the idea of emigrating to a western country, especially to North America.

You could maybe check out Bosnia, the country makes not progress at all since the war and people don't really see a future in staying there.
I think it's still a hidden gem in that category. The talent there can be through the roof, and feminism hasn't set a foot there yet.
E.g. in Bosnia Banja Luka is known for it's girls, even in Croatia . I've heard about it aleardy several times.

Quote: (03-03-2013 05:24 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I spent a week or so in Minsk last year. Got the visa in Lithuania. They required the confirmed accom booking.
I booked the accom in a hostel through Hostelbookers and paid the 10% deposit, about $1/day, printed out a copy of the confirmation,
The consulate accepted it, though they also made me buy some travel insurance, that just happened to be available from an office across the road.
Hope this helps.

Interesting. I skipped Bosnia because I think it would be even more extreme than Serbia. Should I reconsider a visit?
Feminism may not be prevalent but that also means girls are harder to crack. I found this in Serbia and to a degree in Croatia girls are a bit more guarded when it comes to sex and casual flings.

Quote: (03-03-2013 06:47 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

You could maybe check out Bosnia, the country makes not progress at all since the war and people don't really see a future in staying there.
I think it's still a hidden gem in that category. The talent there can be through the roof, and feminism hasn't set a foot there yet.
E.g. in Bosnia Banja Luka is known for it's girls, even in Croatia . I've heard about it aleardy several times.

Quote: (03-03-2013 05:33 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Does that mean that you can no longer book through a private rental agency? Madness

Can you give us the link? It says nothing about it here - http://uk.mfa.gov.by/eng/consv/

Where does it say that you have to book via hotel?

Read the red box:
http://www.realrussia.co.uk/visas/belarusian/

The London consulate told me the same thing.

Quote: (03-03-2013 09:33 PM)Antipodean Wrote:  

I spent a week or so in Minsk last year. Got the visa in Lithuania. They required the confirmed accom booking.
I booked the accom in a hostel through Hostelbookers and paid the 10% deposit, about $1/day, printed out a copy of the confirmation,
The consulate accepted it, though they also made me buy some travel insurance, that just happened to be available from an office across the road.
Hope this helps.

I've seen someone posting on the Thorn Tree forum who said they did this too. I know you can't do this at the London consulate however maybe rules are more lax in Vilnius? I want to visit Belarus next week on my way to Russia but the new regs are a fucker. If however you are saying you pulled it off in Vilnius I may fly there and try it that way. How long did you wait for your visa?

I was there for a few days, I actually found it easier than some parts of Ukraine. The girls were a lot more open, the only problem was quality, I mean the average was better than i'd seen in most European countries, but they have bad genetics due to being a relatively poor region of Ukraine. Iknowexactly seems to have spent quite a bit of time there and I think he also said they were pretty open, although i'm not sure how successful he was.

Quote: (03-02-2013 07:00 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Belarus is the right place for you.With no Russian only Minsk is an option.Head to Belarus.There are many girls for LTR material.

Kamaki, can you advise a good site for pipe lining Minsk? As I wish to verify I have at least dozen of dates before consider travel.
The visa issue and overall burden of visiting the country is annoying as well, hope its worth it.

Quote: (03-04-2013 08:02 AM)Alexander Wrote:  

I was there for a few days, I actually found it easier than some parts of Ukraine. The girls were a lot more open, the only problem was quality, I mean the average was better than i'd seen in most European countries, but they have bad genetics due to being a relatively poor region of Ukraine. Iknowexactly seems to have spent quite a bit of time there and I think he also said they were pretty open, although i'm not sure how successful he was.

What do you mean by 'bad genetics' ? I don't mind thin and short girls [Image: smile.gif]

..... I think he also said they were pretty open, although i'm not sure how successful he was.

Lviv women were open, at least they don't get all insulted when an "old guy" goes after them like American chix do, but
I sucked and was totally friendzoned because I am older, probably didn't escalate hard enough often enough, went after 7+ girls in their 20's, and they all know younger cool guys in Germany, Greece, Spain. Worse, the Uke guys who are above-average in intelligence under 25 are much more charming and friendly than the older guys-- the young girls don't like the pessimism and sullen demeanor of the older Slavic guys-- and the more lively, taller, and open younger guys are significant competition. Especially when they have good conversations with the girls and you can't.

My impression was mid-30's chicks were available to me but I wasn't all that interested, I can probably get those in the States; just ones that aren't that good looking as I could have gotten in Ukraine.

The idea of the cock-carousel 20's (with guys under 40 only) then "maybe I'll get married when I'm 28" is already there and growing stronger.

Watch for her to have 200 + Facebook friend with ripped 27 year old guys from Greece, Spain etc. You can compete IF you're in that age range or close ( under 40) , have money and game and are THERE for extended and/or repeated periods.

Several girls I met who were 6-7 had "boyfriends" in Germany or Turkey and were holding out for these guys to come there and marry them, probably not going to happen. Cat ladies will be on the rise there due to fantasy standards. Older guys are screwed because all the 7+ chicks all think they're going to be middle class with a same-age guy like chicks demand in the West. They don't understand that that reliable-income <40 guy in Germany has OPTIONS and unless they are a stunner his interest will peter out when German girls do him reliably and he thinks about the stigma of a Uke chick wife and the paperwork to get her to the EU country.

The only expat guys I know that were getting somewhere were either paying for their girlfriends's apartments, letting girls live-in, guys who OWNED their own 50K+ apartments in desirable areas, or guys who accepted <6 level girls and married them.

Except for the guy who was really good-looking and under 40, he had a very young (but legal) girlfriend.

Facebook has destroyed the value of less-desirable-in-the-West guys like me.

Here's the formula:

If you're 2+ out of 5 on the YoungTallCoolMoneyedWestern scale you can still do great.

But I was only one out of five.

[quote] (03-07-2013 03:18 AM)Marco Wrote:  

[quote='Greek kamaki' pid='383725' dateline='1362268836']
Belarus is the right place for you.With no Russian only Minsk is an option.Head to Belarus.There are many girls for LTR material.[/quote]

Kamaki, can you advise a good site for pipe lining Minsk? As I wish to verify I have at least dozen of dates before consider travel.
The visa issue and overall burden of visiting the country is annoying as well, hope its worth it.

[quote] (03-04-2013 08:02 AM)Alexander Wrote:  

[quote='rastignac' pid='383800' dateline='1362276503']

What do you mean by 'bad genetics' ? I don't mind thin and short girls [Image: smile.gif][/quote]

Mamba.ru is a good site.Belarussian girls respond in higher frequency than Ukrainian girls.However once on the ground the situation is in your hands.
You can get the visa either from your country if there is a Belarussian embassy or at Minsk airport.You need to book an apartment in Minsk and then the apartment owner will do all the document work for the visa, send you the documents by email so at the time you arrive in the airport you just have to sign and pay.It was about 110 euro plus an amount for medical insurance for every week of the stay it was about 20 euro per week if I remember well . Definitely less than the Russian visa.
It is impossible to get visa in border ro Poland entering Brest for example . You only can have it at Minsk airport.

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:26 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Mamba.ru is a good site.Belarussian girls respond in higher frequency than Ukrainian girls.However once on the ground the situation is in your hands.
You can get the visa either from your country if there is a Belarussian embassy or at Minsk airport.You need to book an apartment in Minsk and then the apartment owner will do all the document work for the visa, send you the documents by email so at the time you arrive in the airport you just have to sign and pay.It was about 110 euro plus an amount for medical insurance for every week of the stay it was about 20 euro per week if I remember well . Definitely less than the Russian visa.
It is impossible to get visa in border ro Poland entering Brest for example . You only can have it at Minsk airport.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to apply for a Belarus visa which is now harder than before due to tightening of regs.

I just wanted to clarify Kamaki's last sentence: Rules that came in on September 1st 2012 mean that you can only apply for a Visa at Minsk airport 'IF' your home country has no Belarus consulate. If your country does then you can't apply for one there. Don't book a flight to Minsk thinking the old rule exists.

Anybody have any updates or info about Belarus? My travel funds have diminished due to my passport theft and having to buy new flights from Moscow etc. so I will hit Kaliningrad for a few days and then have a few weeks in Belarus instead. If anyone has advice please share since I have not been for a long time.

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:26 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

[quote] (03-07-2013 03:18 AM)Marco Wrote:  

(03-03-2013, 12:00 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  Belarus is the right place for you.With no Russian only Minsk is an option.Head to Belarus.There are many girls for LTR material.

[quote='rastignac' pid='383800' dateline='1362276503']

What do you mean by 'bad genetics' ? I don't mind thin and short girls [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for the info.
Just to get it straight, if I stay for 4 weeks it would be 130 Euro X 4= 520 Euro just for visa and insurance? this seems quite expensive.

No,visa costs 130 euro and lasts for one month.Medical insurance costs 20 euro for every week so you will have to pay 130+80 euro.Prices may have changed.You also need to send a passport photo to the apartment owner to prepare the documents for you.

I also have to add that police in Belarus discreetly watches all foreigners as I noticed so better not express any opinion about Luka especially on hotel"s phone.This is also a good thing since it means that locals are scared to put a hand on you.