rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American women abroad

American women abroad

Roosh wrote something: "I can't even control my face when I hear a female America accent in Europe..." that rang true.

I had the this experience for the first time about 5 years ago. Backdrop was that I had been travelling extensively for work for about a year throughout Asia and Europe and I was enjoying it. It was then I began to see American women as the anomalies they are.

I was travelling in Barcelona to see the museums, enjoying coffee at an outdoor cafe. At a nearby table, two obviously American females - mother (about my age, mid-forties) and her teenage daughter - were speaking loudly about nonsense (food, bodily functions, local women), as American women are won't to do.

My friend - a Ukrainian woman - looks their way and says quietly to me: "They are like children. Do they shut up." Then up walks the husband, wearing a fanny pack, velcro sneakers, shorts and holding a tour guide. His wife and daughter verbally attack him about this and that, about the coffee, about the days plans, about the hotel. His body language is one of supplication and defeat as he walks off to try to arrange a tour or something at their bidding. He goes, they laugh and resume their stream of conscious "dialogue"... American women really don't have conversations... they just say whatever shit comes to their mind, like children.

Another story: a fat, middle-aged American business woman in Hong Kong, gets greeted by a stylish young concierge in the W Hotel elevator, who asks how her day is and if she had any plans for the evening. She bristles. I swear she was going to cry rape. Turns up her nose and walks out of the elevator, offended.

Third story: after a two week stint in Asia, I found myself in Vegas. In the Wynn lobby there was a large crowd and the loudest racket. I quickly realized what it was: the cackle of a herd of American women, unrestrained and loud with no self-restraint. Here they were in their natural habitat. In Asia, women had restraint.

Nearly any time you see an American woman abroad outside of her native habitat, things are difficult for her.

Around the same time, I tried to travel with my now ex-wife, who was American. She hated travel and seemed completely lost and deflated when we were abroad. She eventually refused to travel and accused me of being a sex tourist because I seemed happy women flirted with me in Europe. In Europe (and this was Western Europe), I was the one getting looks, not her. In the U.S. she had legions of orbiters on Facebook, the gym, at work. In Europe, her dress was dumpy and unsophisticated and her body was masculine, due to her recent obsession with weight training. I was wearing tailored suits from Hong Kong, look 10 years younger than I am and was being treated normally, like a man.

Two things became clear: to see an American female in Europe or Asia is to see them for what they are. Spoiled children of little value as women, who cannot compete with other women.

Secondly, they hate travel (and god forbid, being an ex-pat) as they get older, probably because they see as well how they stick out and have reduced value. In their college years they go to get fucked by alpha European men, because they are loose and are easily seduced by European game. After 24, they are usually anxious to head back to the U.S, nanny state and cultural regime where they have their way.

So others have stories about American females abroad?

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

American women abroad

America creates psychological problems in both men and women.is sad that America is viewed as a <model> country by many (mosthy third word) countries.i think that american culture lacks the depth,that is needed for people to be connected with something deeper than bucks and job.in order(for them) to mantain a more self aware look towards life.

American women abroad

Quote:Quote:

I quickly realized what it was: the cackle of a herd of American women, unrestrained and loud with no self-restraint. Here they were in their natural habitat. In Asia, women had restraint.

I ran into a college-age bunch like that in Kobe, Japan. They got all excited when they saw a white guy (me). I guess they'd be game-able if not so obnoxious. Plus, logistics were shite, so forget it.

It's interesting what other people pick up from your demeanor when you're overseas. People kept thinking I was a Canadian or Australian. I dunno why but i'll take it as a compliment.

American women abroad

When I came back from one of my trips I was in the immigration line at the Dallas airport and although I couldn't see them at first I could hear their bitching and whining and it was painful to listen to it. Then as the line progressed I saw that they were typical American bitches and there were talking about returning home to California. Even after two weeks outside the United States where I didn't hear anyone talk like that to come back and hear it was annoying and I felt extremely embarrassed to be an American and be from the same country as these two horrible creatures.

American women abroad

Great post rastignac.

The few American women who do "expat" it abroad, try to head straight for Spain, Italy, and other areas with a high-concentration of horny, desperate men.

The VERY few who end up in the FSU wash out within a 1 year or two max after their pussies get filled with cobwebs.

American women abroad

Rastignac:

Great post. One of the things which I took from your post was: Don't be that guy with the velcro sneakers, fanny pack, shorts, and the tour guide. My guess is that that guy was about a year from being hit with a Complaint for Divorce and from paying child support and/or alimony. He can worry about paying child support and alimony while I watch old Arturo Gatti fight videos on youtube and approach topless girls on Miami Beach.

American women abroad

American women abroad are mostly considered easy and naive.

American women abroad

Working in London I came across quite a few fat loud-mouthed university age girls on the "tube", always loud and thought they were special. I could tell the other passengers hated the fact they were so obnoxious and arrogant.
I hear there are many in Italy "studying", generally they tend not to show there faces in certain countries (i.e - hot women countries).
Canadian women are slightly better, I love to tell them about my extensive travelling in Europe. They tend to go very quite and realize what they are up against.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

American women abroad

The sad thing is when you meet American chicks abroad who think guys will like them cause they are "American" even though they are 50 pounds overweight, louder than a fucking train horn, and don't even behave or dress like women.

It is sad most guys in America never travel because if they did they would quickly realize what total SHIT American women are.

American women abroad

Glad to see people hate them in other countries. It seems like I'm the only one annoyed when they're loud and acting stupid in public.

American women abroad

Usually, if I go to a party and meet an American girl, I immediately stop talking and treat her as furniture for the rest of the evening.

American women abroad

It depends. I smash a girl from Wesconsin out here in Thailand yesterday. Easy lay. To me American lizards aboard are split into two group. Loud and annoying or worldly and easy. The ones Ive met out here are surprise to see another american. We travel for business for the most part. Here on the island ive ran into three sets. All three sets had low bitch shields. Maybe I hit tails three straight times. Ill see if BKK is different. Ill be there tomorrow for a few days.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

American women abroad

I think obnoxious American chicks are mainly a European phenomenon. Europe gets the lamest of the American tourists. Hardly any American girls make it out to Japan and the ones who do seem to be better than average (younger and thinner). And aside from the occasional manatee, they seem to reel things in a bit to conform to the locals (better clothes, less fat).

American women abroad

I know I have come to the right place if I don't see there screwed up faces and hear there annoying whining. I avoid them and "common" brits like the plague.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

American women abroad

I remember in the middle of a small village in a ME country I encountered a group of three American students, all three wearing UPENN gear. They were obnoxious and rude to the local people (making fun of them in english) and loud. I tried to talk to them to help them talk with the locals but they sneered back.

American women abroad

I remember hearing an American girl tell her obsequious American boyfriend while in a FSU tourist spot: "Look at all these girls. They're so SKINNY and dress like WHORES."

The American girl was wearing saggy jeans and a pull-over sweater.

American women abroad

Quote: (03-03-2013 04:00 PM)temujin Wrote:  

I remember hearing an American girl tell her obsequious American boyfriend while in a FSU tourist spot: "Look at all these girls. They're so SKINNY and dress like WHORES."

The American girl was wearing saggy jeans and a pull-over sweater.

It's funny how some American women look down on foreign females that speak more languages and have done more worthwhile traveling than they have. There is also something to be said about not being an overly entitled whale as well.

American women abroad

When I lived in China, all the Western women (typically American) who lasted any period of time were either married to the men they came with (usually rich expats, with high paying management jobs) or really, really weird.

Most of the young women you encountered were on a short term study abroad experience (2-4 months) or teaching English for a year. It was rare to see that year turn into two for the ladies, while many men elected to stick around for an additional year or two. Tired of the rat race, usually.

White women in China did not get much mileage. They didn't consider Chinese men viable mates / fbuddies, but the white men didn't want anything to do with the white women. They much preferred banging the more friendly local girls.

A few spent all their time exclusively with black men and were showered with attention.

I couldn't stand to be around most of the Western women in China. They were obnoxious and stupid.

In their defence, a few smarter ones did have respectable Chinese.

I'm the King of Beijing!

American women abroad

I wrote this in the "Forum Lounge" but IDK how many people read it, but it fits perfect here...

I was in Lima (Loki Hostel). An American guy was talking to an American girl. The guy looked like he had some game, knew his shit, could possibly be on this forum. He was asking her where a good place was to go out at night. The girl replied, "Well I don't know, I don't like going out that much around here. All the girls like getting all dressed up with high heels and lots of make up, it's ridiculous. It's like they spend hours getting ready." (!) The guy looks over at her and says, "So where is this place where all the girls get dressed up nice?" Without being too rude, he waited about 1 minute and then b-lined it away from her. I thought it was hilarious. She was talking about Peruvian girls too. I couldn't imagine her going to Colombia or Brazil, where girls really spend time on their looks. Shit, in Peru I saw girls in the club wearing sandles. It just reminded me why I don't like fucking with American girls. The girl went out dressed like a slob every time she went out. She basically wore a moomoo with sandles every time. Sigh..

American women abroad

Awesome stories guys! Btw, has anyone of you tried to put these bitches in their place while overseas? Or even better, approached them and asked them, "so how does it feel being among all these thin, sweet, feminine, fashionable and feminine girls? Do you feel threatened? Do you think you can compete with them?"

Unfortunately, I have not that privilege yet as I usually do not even notice them, let alone pay any attention to these gringas overseas. But I will make it a point to do just that from now on anytime I encounter these obnoxious, arrogant and loud land whales. [Image: banana.gif]

American women abroad

Picture of Vacancier Permanent after he talked to some american women whilst overseas.

[Image: attachment.jpg10726]   

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

American women abroad

ahaha good one mate!
I'd be more akin to this [Image: laugh2.gif] than your pic tough...[Image: banana.gif]

American women abroad

In American women's defense (well slightly) I have seen it go both ways. They can either be obnoxious morons barely allowing you to say hi before they tell you how everything from road signs to dating culture is "stupid". But then there are also those that become humbled and lean on every word I say as if I am a great authority on the locale, basically making me a mini-celeb in here mind.

American women abroad

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:09 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

I think obnoxious American chicks are mainly a European phenomenon. Europe gets the lamest of the American tourists. Hardly any American girls make it out to Japan and the ones who do seem to be better than average (younger and thinner). And aside from the occasional manatee, they seem to reel things in a bit to conform to the locals (better clothes, less fat).
I have been travelling around New Zealand for a few months and the most beautiful girls I have met were from the US! Funny? All three of them were young, blond, slim, dressed very nicely and had colleague education. I thought they were from Scandinavia [Image: smile.gif]
Yeah, there a lot of overweight American tourists but I do not approach them.

American women abroad

Quote: (03-02-2013 03:08 PM)silverlight Wrote:  

America creates psychological problems in both men and women.is sad that America is viewed as a <model> country by many (mosthy third word) countries.i think that american culture lacks the depth,that is needed for people to be connected with something deeper than bucks and job.in order(for them) to mantain a more self aware look towards life.

Definitely true. We are notorious for our superficial relationships with each other.