rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Genius Red Pill Marketing via Blue Pill Media Hysteria

Got to love this example of Red Pill businesses in Live Free or Die New Hampshire. Note their Salesman of the Year Poster pic.

As a former Nuclear Submariner and a businessman I have to admire the sheer genius of this. A local conservative newspaper ran the story (Manchester Union Leader) and now the national blue pill media lead by their hard core feminist agenda Boston affiliates have become hysterical over this shop's daring to compare President Obama to Hitler Mao and Stalin! Not what the shop is doing but that is what the media is running with. Blue pill to the max.

Interesting that the shop has seen a 3 to 6 times increase in business (New Hampshire has NO sales or personal income taxes) since Obama announced gun controls and this shop awarded BHO with their "Firearms Salesman of the Year" award for creating such a major run on guns. Of course the blue pill major media has latched on to this and now the local shop has gained millions worth of national PR exposure from the blue pillers wringing their hands while the red pillers know exactly where to go and protect themselves under the constitution that I and my comrades in arms all took an oath to protect!

Full Story:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/01/nh...-the-year/
MERRIMACK, NH (CBS) – One of the posters in the front window of a New Hampshire gun shop depicts President Obama as “Firearms Salesman of the Year.” Below the president are two AK-47 rifles.

A second poster featuring the images of Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Zedong accompanies a statement that reads, “All Experts Agree, Gun Control Works.”

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Carl Stevens reports

The signs are in the front window of Collectable Arms & Ammo in Merrimack. Store Co-owner Keith Cox makes no apologies for the storefront that has irritated some neighbors.

“We like to have the creative storefronts which are sort of fun in one aspect and in another aspect if we have an opportunity to make a statement we’ll do that as well,” said Cox.

Cox says he is sending two separate messages and is not connecting Obama to the dictators.

He says Obama’s picture is meant to thank him for sending gun sales surging with all the talk in Washington about gun control.

As for the images of the three dictators, Cox says his message is that people armed with guns are better able to protect themselves against tyranny.

Chuck Mower, who lives down the street from the shop, says he understands free speech, but says the message is over the top and unnecessary.

“I can’t even imagine any president’s picture being portrayed on the front of a business with crossed assault weapons underneath it,” Mower said. “When those kinds of things appear and take the public presence…they paint us more as a gooberville in Arkansas.”

Mower, (BLUE PILL male feminist) a longtime Merrimack resident, has filed a complaint with the city.

“It’s not a good community standard message and it doesn’t add to solving any of the complicated issues,” he said.

Outside the store on Friday, there was curiosity about the controversy.

“If people want to show it then so be it, it’s their freedom of rights,” said one Merrimack resident.

“One thing great about this country is you can agree to disagree, but to take these extremes I think it’s shameful and I’m sad to say it’s the town I live in,” said another resident.

Regardless of the controversy, the signage is not coming down.

“I certainly would not ask them to change a flag hanging on their homes or a sign in their yards because I am offended by it or disagree with it,” said Cox. “I will support anybody’s freedom of speech.”

Town officials in Merrimack tell WBZ-TV the storefront is not breaking any town ordinances.

P.S. As this is my first post on RVF is there any why to change Male Feminist into perhaps veteran on my profile/avatar or is this just the noob initiation ritual on RVF?

Quote: (03-02-2013 12:35 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

“It’s not a good community standard message and it doesn’t add to solving any of the complicated issues,” he said.

blue pill 'I know what you should think' bullshit at its finest.

Quote:Quote:

Mower, (BLUE PILL male feminist) a longtime Merrimack resident, has filed a complaint with the city.

Man, what a loser. He doesn't like a sign, so the government has to take it down by force? Because it "doesn't add to solving any of the complicated issues?" Kudos for the town to telling him to fuck off, though.

Quote:Quote:

P.S. As this is my first post on RVF is there any why to change Male Feminist into perhaps veteran on my profile/avatar or is this just the noob initiation ritual on RVF?

It's based on your post count. I think after 100 you get something like "Recovering Beta", and it goes on up from there. Don't worry about it.

For those who would like actual firearms and crime stats facts in USA and UK to combat blue pill left wing media hysterics this is a solid site:

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp