rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Celebrity Game Spotlight: Adrian Grenier

Someone just emailed me these links.

I thought this might be interesting to look at since the forum goes pretty Bonkers over "Celebrity Game":

Quote:Quote:

Adrian: Hi, what’s your name?

Brunette: [Giggling. It is obvious she knows who he is; she is flattered that he has approached her] Elizabeth*. What’s yours?

Adrian: Adrian.

Brunette: Nice to meet you! And what do you do, Adrian?

Adrian: I make documentary films.

Brunette: Oh really?

Adrian: Yeah. And some other stuff on the side. What about you?

Brunette: I’m in fashion.

Adrian: That’s cool. So how about we go home and I f*ck the sh*t out of you?

Brunette: [Staring, somewhat flabbergasted] Excuse me? I don’t really know you well enough to do that, I don’t think.

Adrian: Well, let’s get to know each other. Where are you from, Elizabeth?

Brunette: I’m from Houston, Texas.

Adrian: [Pauses. Warily.] Are you a Democrat or a Republican?

Brunette: Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s impolite to talk about politics and religion at a party?

Adrian: Well who did you vote for in the last election?

Brunette: Not that it’s any of your business, I voted for Bush.

Adrian: [Upon hearing the name Bush, Adrian works himself into a minor frenzy] Wow. I mean, how could you? Are you serious? Do you know what he’s done to this country? I mean … well, who are you voting for in this election?

Brunette: I haven’t decided yet.

Adrian: Hmm. Well how about we go home and I f*ck the sh*t out of you and we talk about it in the morning?

Brunette: No thanks.(*)

http://coedmagazine.com/2008/01/11/vince...hing-back/

Our spies say "Entourage" pretty boy Adrian Grenier spent the last hours of 2007 propositioning girls for threesomes at the Shore Club in Miami. "He's a pretty smooth talker," said a mole. "He'd flirt with pairs of girls, then say, 'Why don't we just all go upstairs? I want to sleep with both of you.' " But alas, the HBO hunk was shot down every time. "I was down for it but my friend wasn't, and I couldn't bring myself to ditch her," one beauty said. Grenier's rep didn't return our calls.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...z2M8gIAD7U

Is Adrian Grenier getting back into character for the “Entourage” movie? The actor was seen working his charms on numerous attractive women in Las Vegas over the weekend. We’re told that on Friday, he turned up with two girls at Spearmint Rhino gentlemen’s club, where they got lap dances until 4 a.m. Grenier was also spotted with a different woman at Cirque du Soleil’s “O,” after taking yet another woman to dinner. A rep for Grenier last night told us, “We do not comment on his personal life.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/life_imi...3q56Z0OV9M

As a side note, I think the guy reads the forum.

He is biting my V-neck and Sport Coat look I mentioned a while back:

[Image: Adrian-Grenier-and-Jamie-Gray-Hyder-part....15.13.jpg]

http://www.hauteliving.com/2013/02/celeb...de/341905/

Although does a very poor imitation. (And of course, I do it with slacks not skinny jeans).

I should forward him the number of my tailor.

And my Boxing Gym.

I believe this is a variation of "Do you know who I am?" game. Roosh also wrote about this in Bang (or was it Day Bang?) about Fred Durst trying this on a chick and it not working. I'm not sure the forum is bonkers over it, but it is interesing to see how guys with huge SMV comport themselves. More often than not it's without much skill.

Pinstriped jacket and jeans. Fashion sin.

Quote: (02-27-2013 05:15 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I believe this is a variation of "Do you know who I am?" game. Roosh also wrote about this in Bang (or was it Day Bang?) about Fred Durst trying this on a chick and it not working. I'm not sure the forum is bonkers over it, but it is interesing to see how guys with huge SMV comport themselves. More often than not it's without much skill.

It probably works often enough that they don't need to develop anything better. Also notice how the brunette continued talking to him - she wasn't saying no to him, just 'not yet (so I don't feel like a *total* slut).'

All the money and fame and still can't get laid.

This is why GAME is Number #1, followed by the rest.

His approach is a little too direct in my book (if he was an A-List star perhaps like Leonardo DiCaprio) but looks like he's working on his 100 Approachs bahahahah!

And for the record I bet most of the guys on this forum are banging better looking girls then the one in the photo. She is not very cute and looks like her face got slammed into a door frame. Fuckable? Yes, but I wouldn't put out an ounce of effort.

He fucks it up by being too crass. He could just say, "Let's go somewhere else", do one goddamn venue change, and then go for the kill after that. We're talking the most rudimentary level of game and he can't even do that. All that fame and money=wasted.

I'm sure it does work often enough for him to do otherwise, but still, he doesn't know what he's missing if he read about 30 minutes of beginners game lessons.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

@g- V-neck and nice jacket and slacks is dope. I would get "Are you a model?" about 3-4 times a night.

This is my new "uniform" for upscale bars and diners.

Adrian needs to cut his hair tho...

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:09 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

His approach is a little too direct in my book (if he was an A-List star perhaps like Leonardo DiCaprio) but looks like he's working on his 100 Approachs bahahahah!

Here is the thing I have noticed with Celebrity and Fame:

If you got girls before you were famous (ie had Game) you do very well once you add Fame to the Gumbo.

If you airballed with girls before you were famous (ie didn't have Game) adding Fame to the Gumbo helps only marginally.

The same thing could be said about Money.

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:37 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

He fucks it up by being too crass. He could just say, "Let's go somewhere else", do one goddamn venue change, and then go for the kill after that. We're talking the most rudimentary level of game and he can't even do that. All that fame and money=wasted.

I'm sure it does work often enough for him to do otherwise, but still, he doesn't know what he's missing if he read about 30 minutes of beginners game lessons.

I respectfully disagree. It's probably less effort for him to walk to the next hottie at the top venue in the area packed with hotties, than it is for him to skip to a whole separate venu for a prospect. He's a famous actor, every girl he talks to is a prospect.

Even if he left the club alone, he had a roladex of hotties that would meet up with him. For godsake man, he was in Aquaman, the highest grossing movie ever!

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:48 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If you got girls before you were famous (ie had Game) you do very well once you add Fame to the Gumbo.

If you airballed with girls before you were famous (ie didn't have Game) adding Fame to the Gumbo helps only marginally.

We could close the thread after this statement. Perfectly said. Now we just need a forum member to become famous for firsthand knowledge lol.

I've observed different celebs in action and ironically enough Jeremy Piven from Entourage has decent game although twice he tried hitting on a girl I was with (2 seperate occasions, 2 different girls in a 3 year span) and she shot him down. I merely smiled at him.

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:11 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

And for the record I bet most of the guys on this forum are banging better looking girls then the one in the photo. She is not very cute and looks like her face got slammed into a door frame. Fuckable? Yes, but I wouldn't put out an ounce of effort.

Mcqueen, you're an elite player with amazing connections in a great scene. I think you're vastly overestimating what most guys on a PUA site pull. This site is far above average, but most men don't go PUA unless they've hit bottom at some point.

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:58 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Mcqueen, you're an elite player with amazing connections in a great scene. I think you're vastly overestimating what most guys on a PUA site pull. This site is far above average, but most men don't go PUA unless they've hit bottom at some point.

I'm not overestimating, I just have confidence in you guys. To make G really happy let's rate this chick. What would you give her?

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:57 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

We could close the thread after this statement. Perfectly said. Now we just need a forum member to become famous for firsthand knowledge lol.

I've observed different celebs in action and ironically enough Jeremy Piven from Entourage has decent game although twice he tried hitting on a girl I was with (2 seperate occasions, 2 different girls in a 3 year span) and she shot him down. I merely smiled at him.

So funny.

I think this is the second story you have said that is almost identical to mine.

Piven tried to hit on one of my girls way back in the day in SF. Denied.

I actually saw him in NYC last time I was there near Lombardi's Pizza.

Guy was in a fedora. I heckled him.

Only rappers are allowed to be that crass because 90% of the time any girl coming into his orbit has a mild intention to fuck around or do something.

That girl he is pictured with is cute, her body just kinda looks suspect but it might be the dress - it looks like she is hiding a nuclear pooch.

Hahahaha, another classic G post, ranks with where he advised budding players to 'ditch the sawdust [pre-ground spices].' Gumbo...

Agree on your logic too.

Quote: (02-27-2013 07:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:57 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

So funny.

I think this is the second story you have said that is almost identical to mine.

Piven tried to hit on one of my girls way back in the day in SF. Denied.

I actually saw him in NYC last time I was there near Lombardi's Pizza.

Guy was in a fedora. I heckled him.

Lmfao. Have to say he has good taste if he's hitting on our girls. Once was in Chicago at Rockit Bar and Grill for a Fundraiser and second time in the W Hollywood Lobby.

Maybe he's following us waiting on scraps?

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:53 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I respectfully disagree. It's probably less effort for him to walk to the next hottie at the top venue in the area packed with hotties, than it is for him to skip to a whole separate venu for a prospect. He's a famous actor, every girl he talks to is a prospect.

Even if he left the club alone, he had a roladex of hotties that would meet up with him. For godsake man, he was in Aquaman, the highest grossing movie ever!

Nahh. Just a bit of background, I work at a hotel that just hosted the Oscar party for the top hollywood talent agency. We get top celebs on the reg and I see some funny shit.

I posted this story before...basically one of the highest paid actors of all time had his birthday party here. He sent his assistant to ask our sales director out (she's legit hot) and she said no.

I know several girls who have been servers and hostesses in very high end restaurants and clubs in L.A. that have rejected celebrities. And then they'll go fuck a coworker.

It's been beat to death; fame or money without game is much worse than game without money or fame.

When I said do a venue change, I meant this:

-Introduction
-Witty banter
-bounce the girl somewhere else (venue change)
-escalate
-bounce the girl home
-bang

If this celebrity d-bag could do JUST this much, he'd have more success with the top shelf hotties. You think the 9s and 10s of Hollywood are impressed by him? He ain't shit, I don't care what movie he was in or how much it grossed. Celebs on his level are a dime a dozen, and there's a whole echelon of celebs, models, and rich dudes that are on a much higher level. He might be happy banging the girls that he gets, but with a little game he'd do much better.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

addendum: I just googled "Adrian Grenier girls". Not impressed, and that's fine. I bet this dude TRULY doesn't give a shit, just goes around asking girls to fuck in any given venue until one of them bites. I guess there's something alpha about that; he realizes pussy is just pussy and busting a load feels the same no matter what. But if it were me, i'd do things much differently...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-27-2013 07:20 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Nahh. Just a bit of background, I work at a hotel that just hosted the Oscar party for the top hollywood talent agency. We get top celebs on the reg and I see some funny shit.

I posted this story before...basically one of the highest paid actors of all time had his birthday party here. He sent his assistant to ask our sales director out (she's legit hot) and she said no.

I know several girls who have been servers and hostesses in very high end restaurants and clubs in L.A. that have rejected celebrities. And then they'll go fuck a coworker.

It's been beat to death; fame or money without game is much worse than game without money or fame.

-Introduction
-Witty banter
-escalate
-bounce the girl home
-bang

If this celebrity d-bag could do JUST this much, he'd have more success with the top shelf hotties. You think the 9s and 10s of Hollywood are impressed by him? He ain't shit, I don't care what movie he was in or how much it grossed. Celebs on his level are a dime a dozen, and there's a whole echelon of celebs, models, and rich dudes that are on a much higher level. He might be happy banging the girls that he gets, but with a little game he'd do much better.

I agree with you, especially on the last point. Adrian Grenier has some renown, but he's not a super-star, a household name, or the guy that these girls had posters of on their walls when they were in high school, he's a good-looking C-list celebrity.

A guy like DiCaprio, Clooney or Depp? They could probably get away with being so forward; A-list guys have such ridiculous fame (and cash and access) that showing up is enough, and even then not always; there's always going to be girls who power-trip on 'rejecting Leo DiCaprio'.

Lower-level celebrities still need game. Just because you've been in a TV show and a few movies doesn't mean girls will line up to fuck you. Instead of saying 'Let's go fuck' (and what's the deal with that wack political segue? Talking politics with girls, is he trying to not get laid?), he should have bought her and her friends some drinks, ran 'cool-guy' game for a few minutes and built a bit of rapport before saying 'Let's get outta here, my place has an ocean-view that's beautiful during the sunrise.' or something.

Quote: (02-27-2013 10:28 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

-Introduction
-Witty banter
-escalate
-bounce the girl home
-bang

I agree with you, especially on the last point. Adrian Grenier has some renown, but he's not a super-star, a household name, or the guy that these girls had posters of on their walls when they were in high school, he's a good-looking C-list celebrity.

A guy like DiCaprio, Clooney or Depp? They could probably get away with being so forward; A-list guys have such ridiculous fame (and cash and access) that showing up is enough, and even then not always; there's always going to be girls who power-trip on 'rejecting Leo DiCaprio'.

Lower-level celebrities still need game. Just because you've been in a TV show and a few movies doesn't mean girls will line up to fuck you. Instead of saying 'Let's go fuck' (and what's the deal with that wack political segue? Talking politics with girls, is he trying to not get laid?), he should have bought her and her friends some drinks, ran 'cool-guy' game for a few minutes and built a bit of rapport before saying 'Let's get outta here, my place has an ocean-view that's beautiful during the sunrise.' or something.

This last paragraph is exactly what he should've done. You sir, have game.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I agree that a chick knows what "Let's get out of here" means. She's either going to go or not, but being crass gives her an easy out. Saying "Let's go fuck" is like saying "You're a whore." And she might be, but won't like you calling her one in public...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-27-2013 10:39 PM)nek Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 10:28 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

-Introduction
-Witty banter
-escalate
-bounce the girl home
-bang

This last paragraph is exactly what he should've done. You sir, have game.

Big ups. As an aside, I attended University in the early-mid 2000's, like many here. Like 98% of men my age, I have seen almost every episode of Entourage, and I really think that this should have been a case where life should have imitated art. Instead of trying to run 'celebrity game', he should have ran 'Vincent Chase' game; chill, relaxed vibe, open and engaging, non-judgmental and fully willing to throw a bit of CASH around to flaunt some of his status.

...instead of whatever the hell that was, trying to ride on his fairly minor celebrity (I haven't seen him in anything beyone Entourage and The Devil Wears Prada) and trying to chat politics. 'Do you know what George W. Bush did to this country!!!???', no, and I bet you don't either, Mr. Grenier (well he did cut your taxes...). I'm sure he's fucking and has fucked some fine girls, but I can't even comprehend how weak your game has to be, to be something of a known commodity and that good-looking ([Image: gay.gif]), to get shut out so wholesale like that.

[Image: Zjwo4.gif]

Quote: (02-27-2013 11:12 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I agree that a chick knows what "Let's get out of here" means. She's either going to go or not, but being crass gives her an easy out. Saying "Let's go fuck" is like saying "You're a whore." And she might be, but won't like you calling her one in public...HA HA!

Agreed. I am sure Adrian and Piven still do very well for themselves despite these rejections. D-list celebs from Jersey Shore, Pauly D, Situation and all those guys were pulling pussy from clubs all the time. Granted many of those girls were club sluts and not the best looking. I even saw some interview in which Vinny said since the show he's been getting a lot of girls.

Even if you on top of the A list, "let's go home and I fuck the shit out of you" is too caveman like. Being a little smooth is always helpful.

I'd still think someone like Adrian probably gets enough pussy.

What makes you think that's the typical girl he fucks. I guarantee he has fucked hotter girls than anyone on this forum.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_143/adrian-grenier/

I doubt many guys on here have had at least 2 girls of the quality that Vinny Chase gets.