rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Guys Kill in Sweden

I'm surprised at the number of US brothas that sleep on this country. A Black man cannot lose here. Most of the Black guys here are African from back when the late prime minister Olof Palme had a policy of accepting any Africans that could reach the Swedish border. I remember when I first rolled thru here back in the mid-'80s -- pure heaven!!!

First of all, get on a social network like Facebook. Swedish chicks are thick on FB. Someone mentioned Couchsurfing on another thread -- that's a good idea, and will save you kronor (kr). Not that you need to be rollin' with stacks to have a good time. Swedish women believe in equality, and are more than happy to carry their own weight financially.

Swedish Chicks: I can't emphasize enough that Sverige has some of the hottest chicks (particularly, blondes -- natural & fake) I've ever seen...and many are straight-up chocoholics. As matter of fact, they have been rollin' thru L.A. for yrs. to hook up with brothas. Just ask any of the skatedancers in Venice Beach. It was bananas here back in the '90s.

Day Game Stocktown: Roll thru the three dept stores NK, Åhlens & PUB, and spit game at the sales ladies. Also, roll down Drottninggatan during lunch hr. For the young bucks: roll thru SOFO (south of Folkungatan) in Sodermalm. Kungsträdgården is good to sit and people watch.

Stocktown Clubs: If you done your homework you should have no problem getting into the hottest clubs. What you should do before you leave the States is get in tac with club deejays -- preferably, femmes. They will get you in the clubs without have to stand in line. Although, for a brotha, standing in line with all those hotties ain't so bad. You can spit game while you wait in line. If you're under 25, you can play the hip-hop angle with your dress. Those brothas over 25, need to dress stylishly -- hip black jacket/pants/shoes, white shirt. The evenings there are cool even in summer. Most of the clubs are within walking distance of each other. Stureplan has a load of high-end clubs.

Hott Stocktown Clubs: Sturecompagniet/Utecompagniet; White Room; Rose Bar; Laroy; Ambassadeur; Le Bon Palais; Magenta; Solidaritet; Spy Bar (for the older brothas); F-12 (actually, a restaurant cum club during summer). Pick a spot where you see the longest line with the hottest chicks.

You can see for youself that Swedish chicks throw off beaucoup heat: http://www.stureplan.se (scroll all the way down, and click each individual pic)

Hott Fun In the Summertime: If you're a young buck (or an old buck), then you need to roll thru Visby on Gotland island. During summer it's party central -- gazillions of hott blondes just wanna have fun.

Follow the link for a map of Gotland: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Attrac...rn-Sweden/

Transportation to Gotland: http://www.gotland.info/language/eng/resa.php

One more thing, I don't mean to end-run the non-Black guys on here with my emphasis on the bruhs...but, American Black guys without a doubt have the edge with chicks in Sweden.

How would this change for white guys with darker complexion.

Are there any teach English programs for a year in Sweden with good pay? Lol

GB,
Good write up on Stockholm/Sweden.
Yeah I'd also like to know how would a white guy with mediteranean features fare there?

Speakeasy,
I don't think they need any English teachers there as people in Scandiniavian countries learn English from a very early age and by the time they become adults, are fluent in it. Same in Holland. But hey try it, maybe look at Davescafe.com, the biggest Teach English site/forum out there.
If you find anything, please report back. Btw, are you doing the Brasil teaching gig?

Hey vacancier and roosh,

I think you should have a slight edge as well being more 'exotic' looking. But still, it is not gonna be anything like a blonde guy in brazil or asia. The girls will like alpha males of any nationality/race in sweden.

But in fact the second biggest city in sweden, Gothenburg, is nicer than Stockholm and got more hot chicks for some reason.

The english teaching idea will not work. In scandinavian countries all education is excellent and free. Sorry for spoiling any plans.. [Image: smile.gif]

It is true that if you are even a little darker you will be seen as exotic in these places. What I have found with Scandanavians is that it's either a NO or a YES. Unlike an American girl for instance that could really take or leave white or black, depending on her attitude, a Sweded or Norwegain girl will either love it or hate it.

Also Beepaloo is correct that they like forward men. The men in that general area are very laid back and the women approach from what I understand. So, when you are open adn friendly and make the first move, its cool to them.

Quote: (05-27-2010 03:50 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Gothenburg, is nicer than Stockholm and got more hot chicks for some reason.

I could write a book on Göteborg. I likes it beaucoup. I have a long-time friend who lives just outside of the city. It's funny, but just I met her...and she was going on holiday. So, she said I can stay at her flat while she was away. I stayed about 2 wks.

Another place I like is the university town of Lund...with its cobblestone streets. It was sooooo easy for me to pull back in the day.

Quote: (05-26-2010 06:09 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

I'm surprised at the number of US brothas that sleep on this country. A Black man cannot lose here. Most of the Black guys here are African from back when the late prime minister Olof Palme had a policy of accepting any Africans that could reach the Swedish border. I remember when I first rolled thru here back in the mid-'80s -- pure heaven!!!

First of all, get on a social network like Facebook. Swedish chicks are thick on FB. Someone mentioned Couchsurfing on another thread -- that's a good idea, and will save you kronor (kr). Not that you need to be rollin' with stacks to have a good time. Swedish women believe in equality, and are more than happy to carry their own weight financially.

Swedish Chicks: I can't emphasize enough that Sverige has some of the hottest chicks (particularly, blondes -- natural & fake) I've ever seen...and many are straight-up chocoholics. As matter of fact, they have been rollin' thru L.A. for yrs. to hook up with brothas. Just ask any of the skatedancers in Venice Beach. It was bananas here back in the '90s.

Day Game Stocktown: Roll thru the three dept stores NK, Åhlens & PUB, and spit game at the sales ladies. Also, roll down Drottninggatan during lunch hr. For the young bucks: roll thru SOFO (south of Folkungatan) in Sodermalm. Kungsträdgården is good to sit and people watch.

Stocktown Clubs: If you done your homework you should have no problem getting into the hottest clubs. What you should do before you leave the States is get in tac with club deejays -- preferably, femmes. They will get you in the clubs without have to stand in line. Although, for a brotha, standing in line with all those hotties ain't so bad. You can spit game while you wait in line. If you're under 25, you can play the hip-hop angle with your dress. Those brothas over 25, need to dress stylishly -- hip black jacket/pants/shoes, white shirt. The evenings there are cool even in summer. Most of the clubs are within walking distance of each other. Stureplan has a load of high-end clubs.

Hott Stocktown Clubs: Sturecompagniet/Utecompagniet; White Room; Rose Bar; Laroy; Ambassadeur; Le Bon Palais; Magenta; Solidaritet; Spy Bar (for the older brothas); F-12 (actually, a restaurant cum club during summer). Pick a spot where you see the longest line with the hottest chicks.

You can see for youself that Swedish chicks throw off beaucoup heat: http://www.stureplan.se (scroll all the way down, and click each individual pic)

Hott Fun In the Summertime: If you're a young buck (or an old buck), then you need to roll thru Visby on Gotland island. During summer it's party central -- gazillions of hott blondes just wanna have fun.

Follow the link for a map of Gotland: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Attrac...rn-Sweden/

One more thing, I don't mean to end-run the non-Black guys on here with my emphasis on the bruhs...but, American Black guys without a doubt have the edge with chicks in Sweden.

Totally agree with you bro...me and my guys had the time of our lives last summer(One of my friends is already engaged to one he met there last year)!

I was able to even hook up a menage with a Swedish Blonde/Denmark Red-Head who were friends with each other after a fun group dinner near Soldermalm by just being direct, fun and inviting them back to my comfy/luxurious digs. Also had a chick who lived there already that I met from the states so that worked out well. Also tons of Eritrean/Ethopian chicks and Vietnamese there as well in the city proper.

If you have the $ stay where Barack Obama & yours truly layed down @
THE GRAND HOTEL STOCKHOLM
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontin...m-thegrand this is the best location in Stockholm and is where me and my guys stayed at during our 5 day trip.

The hotel concierge was one of the best I've EVER had. Put us on the VIP list for every club and arranged bottle service so we were all set each and every time we stepped into any of the aforementioned hot spots. Also check out Berns http://www.berns.se great event space and club and good hip-hop/R&B on Thursday/Friday Night and for daytime game Josefina - http://stockholm.mydestinationinfo.com/en/josefina is a chill spot to spot beautiful Swedish Women and chat it up in the sunshine and sip libations. The women are very friendly and I didnt really need that much daytime game because most of the time when I met women the night before I just invited them over for brunch after my nightly prey was gone (complimentary with the hotel package we had) and we just went out and explored the city from there.

I love that it's a walkable city and the waterways that run through it make it a spectacular place to visit. Can't wait to return this summer.

Quote: (05-27-2010 01:26 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2010 03:50 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Gothenburg, is nicer than Stockholm and got more hot chicks for some reason.

I could write a book on Göteborg. I likes it beaucoup.

How about alittle more info dude? Sounds like it would be helpful.

I don't think anybody's forgetting Sweden. Tons of guys go there for fun. Especially in summer. Kindred had a take on Sweden being the Red Herring of scandanavia. Everybody tends to target Sweden. Hot girls...yes, but the Norway and Finland have reputations of having comparable girls that are easier.

Whats the best city to go in Sweden? I heard Stockholm or Gothenburg? I have a few swedish friends and they tell me that they love black guys there. I am possible looking to go in September.

Quote: (05-27-2010 01:31 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Totally agree with you bro...me and my guys had the time of our lives last summer(One of my friends is already engaged to one he met there last year)!

I was able to even hook up a menage with a Swedish Blonde/Denmark Red-Head who were friends with each other after a fun group dinner near Soldermalm by just being direct, fun and inviting them back to my comfy/luxurious digs. Also had a chick who lived there already that I met from the states so that worked out well. Also tons of Eritrean/Ethopian chicks and Vietnamese there as well in the city proper.

If you have the $ stay where Barack Obama & yours truly layed down @
THE GRAND HOTEL STOCKHOLM
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontin...m-thegrand this is the best location in Stockholm and is where me and my guys stayed at during our 5 day trip.

The hotel concierge was one of the best I've EVER had. Put us on the VIP list for every club and arranged bottle service so we were all set each and every time we stepped into any of the aforementioned hot spots. Also check out Berns http://www.berns.se great event space and club and good hip-hop/R&B on Thursday/Friday Night and for daytime game Josefina - http://stockholm.mydestinationinfo.com/en/josefina is a chill spot to spot beautiful Swedish Women and chat it up in the sunshine and sip libations. The women are very friendly and I didnt really need that much daytime game because most of the time when I met women the night before I just invited them over for brunch after my nightly prey was gone (complimentary with the hotel package we had) and we just went out and explored the city from there.

I love that it's a walkable city and the waterways that run through it make it a spectacular place to visit. Can't wait to return this summer.

Been to Berns great club (for not paying the entrance fee you can say that you´re going to have dinner). From the scandinavian cities I´ve been to Stockholm, Copenhagen, Reykjavik and Helsinki. Stockholm was the best till now (going to Oslo next week). Any info on Oslo?

Yeah, definitely true. Product of American television, Hollywood and MTV blasted throughout the world -- which means quite a few Swedish girls have a black fetish. Keep in mind, Swedish girls also have this weird politically correct, sympathize with the oppressed viewpoint of the world -- so you'll also see stunning young blondes from all over Sweden hooking up with Thai beach guys who barely speak English when they're on vacation in Asia.

But in my observations, Sweden is not a place for Asian guys but easy pickings for black American guys...maybe one of the best in Europe taking into account safety, level of English, etc.

Quote: (05-27-2010 06:01 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Yeah, definitely true. Product of American television, Hollywood and MTV blasted throughout the world -- which means quite a few Swedish girls have a black fetish. Keep in mind, Swedish girls also have this weird politically correct, sympathize with the oppressed viewpoint of the world -- so you'll also see stunning young blondes from all over Sweden hooking up with Thai beach guys who barely speak English when they're on vacation in Asia.

But in my observations, Sweden is not a place for Asian guys but easy pickings for black American guys...maybe one of the best in Europe taking into account safety, level of English, etc.

I'm sold. Scandinavian women aren't my fav type, but the prospect of easy poon is too much to pass up. Just looked at the RT ticket prices from L.A. to Stockholm and it's a grip! When's the cheapest time to travel there? Would it be cheaper to fly into somewhere else then take a train up there? Or Ryan Air?

just posted this in the top 3 city thread:

Yeah, actually that is my impression. I have been to Gothenburg, maybe ten times, so I know it fairly well, Stockholm I have just been to for one week. But my verdict was clear: hotter babes in Gothenburg.

I could have been unlucky of course, and in reality I guess all of sweden is almost ethnically the same, except from the Samer population way up north, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Quote: (05-27-2010 06:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm sold. Scandinavian women aren't my fav type, but the prospect of easy poon is too much to pass up. Just looked at the RT ticket prices from L.A. to Stockholm and it's a grip! When's the cheapest time to travel there? Would it be cheaper to fly into somewhere else then take a train up there? Or Ryan Air?
What's up speakesy I am from LA too. Another buddy and I are thinking about going in September, let me know if your internested.

Quote: (05-27-2010 06:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'll have to second Goteborg instead of Stockholm. Blonder chicks for one thing. Friendlier. Easier. And closer to other cities like Lund. You could even train it to Copenhagen.

Quote: (05-27-2010 07:04 PM)Hard2Handle Wrote:  

What's up speakesy I am from LA too. Another buddy and I are thinking about going in September, let me know if your internested.

No doubt man. Keep me in the loop.

If a brotha can only drop on one country in Europe -- Sweden is it!

How do Spanish, black hair, tan skinned guys do? Or maybe there are just not that many latino players hitting this place up. I met a girl form sweden once, and if it was not for her boyfriend in teh same room with us, I would have f-closed. =)

I love blondes...this sounds like my kind of place!

Good question...anyone have any input on how other ethnic groups do in Sweden - Latinos, Asians, East indians?

Quote: (06-03-2010 02:07 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Good question...anyone have any input on how other ethnic groups do in Sweden - Latinos, Asians, East indians?

It's largely a black fetish over there over there. As I said, because of the MTV/America media influence. The only time I saw Swedish girls with Asian guys was on the islands in Thailand -- but it was definitely a very common sight to see some blonde Swedish girl coupled up with a Thai beach guy who was basically a bar worker with minimal English ability. Swedish girls are held up as the "epitome" of blondeness/nordic beauty (although this is not really true), so some of them like to go for the total opposite of that in my opinion.

France is also very good for certain types of black guys because 1. the French media has adopted the US media norms when it comes to anti-racism = more black representation and 2. French women don't have as many hang-ups about interracial sex. I know black American guys who had a lot of fun in France.

I've smashed a lot of incredible Scandinavian chicks and they've all agreed that they go absolutely crazy for black guys. Apart from just being some sort of fetish (sort of like dudes with English accents for American chicks), the thing they love about black guys is the swagger. Scandinavian guys are generally very polite and proper and despite being very good looking they just don't have the alpha male swagger. So just being black, while it'll open up a ton of opportunities with Swedish girls, isn't enough. You still gotta come with that swagger.

I don't really know how well other groups like latinos or asians do but I did hear an unfortunate story once that it was harder for middle eastern men now in Sweden because during the Iraq war Sweden accepted so many Iraqi refugees that there has been some xenophobic backlash. I would probably just go to Denmark where it's less of a problem instead of Sweden. Plus Danish girls are a little more fun and can get really, really wild. Damn I love Scandinavian chicks.

Quote: (06-03-2010 07:04 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

How do Spanish, black hair, tan skinned guys do? Or maybe there are just not that many latino players hitting this place up. I met a girl form sweden once, and if it was not for her boyfriend in teh same room with us, I would have f-closed. =)

I love blondes...this sounds like my kind of place!

Tall dark guys win in any Caucasian heavy country. [Image: banana.gif] Even though I love Colombian woman , I will not be going back for at least 10 years. Eastern Europe / Thailand are going to be my vacation spots now.

The difference between Europe and the US (esp. when you add in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe) is that every guy -- black, white, Latino, Asian -- has a very good shot at doing the types of gorgeous white beauties you see on television and the big screen. And while not every guy out there is into this "beauty type," it is the standard that's been imposed on the world through colonial history, Hollywood, and the fashion world, and the type most commonly "sought after" by men on every continent.

In Europe: I've seen African guys with girls that would put Charlize Theron to shame, 2-3 kids in tow, walking down the streets of Paris. Arab guys with Danish blondes who look like Miss World-caliber women, coupled up in Copenhagen. I've seen Japanese guys getting chased after by Eastern European girls and juggling 3-4 of them as FBs, living playboy lifestyles. I've seen fat latino guys from Mexico with groupies of Latvian girls following them around because they could dance some decent salsa.

So in summary, if you like girls who look like this, and actually want a legit chance at doing them on a regular basis, you know where you need to be. If these are not what gets you off, then time to head to Asia or South America. If you like whiny fatties who act like men, then the USA is perfect.

[Image: anna4.jpg]

[Image: 1412339425_cd821d9882.jpg]

[Image: yulia-birkos-258026-279897.jpg]

[Image: 3135398433_5086ab8d7a.jpg]