rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two black girls jump man on subway

Their fists are furious.

In later turns out that one of the girls KNEW she was pregnant before starting the attack.

Quote:Quote:

Police officers saw the end of the scuffle on the platform and arrested the girls. Mr. Bunn was treated for scratches and cuts at a hospital. “My pride was shot,” he said. “They’re girls.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/nyregi...ption.html

Heinous. No one should put their dick in that woman. What a terrible waste on every level.

I like how the Times goes out of its way to bring up his drug abuse and prison experiences and current stealing.

Now if 2 ruffians beat up some chick, would we find out about her checkered past?

WIA

Ghetto riff-raff. Nothing new to be seen here. Now everyone has a video camera on this phone, so the entire world can see what's be going on for ever in NYC.

He started getting somewhere once he started laying back into them. Notice that's the point at which everyone broke it up.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-25-2013 07:46 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

Heinous. No one should put their dick in that woman. What a terrible waste on every level.

Well...let's not go that far! If these hoodrats are bangable, someone needs to hit. Then be out quickly...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Man. I never got to see shit like that when I lived in NYC.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

You know black men got it bad when their big upgrade is American white women.

Quote: (02-25-2013 07:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Their fists are furious.

In later turns out that one of the girls KNEW she was pregnant before starting the attack.

Police officers saw the end of the scuffle on the platform and arrested the girls. Mr. Bunn was treated for scratches and cuts at a hospital. “My pride was shot,” he said. “They’re girls.”

I'd be tempted to dismiss them as animals but I think even most animals have the instinct to avoid danger when they are pregnant.

Quote: (02-25-2013 07:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Their fists are furious.

This is ignorance plain and simple. These types of incidents are all too common in the hood, only now with the prevalence of cell phone are these events passed on outside of these environments. Nevertheless, it's mildy entertaining on a voyeuristic level but is a sad social commentary on where we are at and seem to be headed. These cunts actions are inexcusable but are also products of their environment and the born the culture they were born into(90s) that shows complete contempt for and disrespect towards men, its all they know.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

What I find most surprising is that that they're thin.

How can I open hood rats guys?

The pet shop opener might get us jumped.

Nope.

I'd you're white it might work. I heard black girls love white guys.

I guess I'm fucked then. [Image: sad.gif]

Nope.

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:32 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:40 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

I guess I'm fucked then. [Image: sad.gif]

Why open hoodrats? Sure, some are hot and down, but you're better off surrounding yourself with people who keep their shit right, especially if you've got a history of having issues with the party scene - hoodrats will want to party HARD for fun and have little respect for your boundaries. You can find diamonds in the rough but they're usually not so "rat-ish." lol

They say you are the sum of the people you spend the most time around. If you don't think this applies to the people you stick your dick in, you're probably fooling yourself.

Of course, that's just my opinion. But I see hoodrats as not worth the trouble anymore. At the very best, they're too much drama to be worth it.

EDIT: By the way, it might be true that some black girls like white guys, but black hoodrats usually stick with black guys that live the same lifestyle (white hoodrats don't seem to practice this type of discrimination). Not sure why the poster above me assumed all hoodrat girls are black though. I've met a lot of white hoodrats in my life. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-26-2013 12:52 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What I find most surprising is that that they're thin.
Hoodratting is a lot of work. Keeps the metabolism high.

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:32 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Carry some zigzags, a bottle of henny and you are good.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards