rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blondes and Parking Garages

Blondes and Parking Garages

[Image: 4798_parking_lot_cartoon.jpg]
Parking in a parking garage can be pretty confusing at times. For a blonde it can be a "nightmare blonde moment." I know; I've had a few of those parking garage "blonde moments" myself. Or, maybe it's "not" just a "blonde" thing. Enlighten me. Have you had any parking garage dilemmas?

Have you ever forgotten where you parked your car in a parking garage? I mean REALLY FORGOTTEN? It's not fun especially if you're in heels and carrying two heavily packed brief cases! I have forgotten where I parked my car and had to go back to the ground floor to get a parking garage attendant to drive me around floor to floor to find my car. I had NO idea even what floor I had parked on.

If forgetting where I parked my car wasn't enough, I couldn't seem to GET OUT of the damn garage. I kept going around in circles and kept ending up on the top floor. I finally managed to get the "parking garage" route down after several trips. I used to plan an extra 20 minutes just to get out of a parking garage. (just kidding) Then, again! I followed the arrows.... ~~~~~> I kept going up! There was no place to go BUT down.... Oh really.... Let's try this again.

My niece Cherryl.... There's never a dull moment in my sister's life with this 19 year old blonde bomb shell. She is a typical "dumb blonde." Really dumb; but, really cute and funny! Today Cherryl got lost while driving to an interview; so, she called my sister to get some help with directions. My sister gets her close to her destination, but Cherryl can't find a place to park. She ended up having to park in a parking garage, which she's never done before. She had "NO" idea what to do. By this time, my sister is laughing hysterically. She's still on the phone directing Cherryl to take a ticket at the little station before entering the garage; then, the arm would lift up to let her in....

Cherryl is in a tizzy as she notices that it actually costs money to park in a parking garage and all she had on her was a $50.00 bill. She was all confused. "How am I gonna pay if I've only got a $50.00 bill?", she questioned my sister. My sister is laughing so hard she can barely talk; my niece was dead serious and scared to death. My sister told her she'd pay when she left. "How am I going to pay if I've only got a $50.00 bill?".... My sister said, "Cherryl? You've got money; you're all set." "But, mom.... How am I gonna pay when there's no one there to make change?" "What do you mean?".... "There's just a little station here and no where to put money in and no one to make change." Poor Cherryl. Then, my sister explains to her that when she leaves the parking garage, there will be an attendant to make change. This girl is the very reason we make reference to "dumb blondes."

Parking Garages and Blondes Just Don't Mix.... I do think parking garages are a little confusing. I don't use them that often and the lighting is dim.