rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your opinions on this game

Need some opinions on my next moves with this girl I'm working. As for myself, I'm a 29 year old graduate student in Engineering at CU in Boulder ... ridiculously hot girls all over the place! Anyway, there's this new hot blond barista in the lobby cafe and for a couple of days I'm waiting to have a good opportunity to open when there won't be lot's of people standing in the line. Anyway, I finally get an opportunity and approach the cafe when she's re-stocking the shelves. I snap my fingers in a playful and cocky way to get her attention and indicate that I need some help. I get a coffee ... joke around about her little pink laptop ... make fun of her for listening to Lady Gaga, then she brings up climbing! We talk for a few more minutes ... I crack a "belay betty" joke (because she's new to the sport) and then I walk away.

Couple day later I re-open again while she's working at the cafe, allude to my extensive traveling experiences ... she's giving off blatant IOI's. Blushing, touching face, scratching hands and arms, smiling, laughing at all the retarded shit I'm saying. Then right when she thinks I'm going to ask for the number ... I fucking up and walk away. Working to build attraction and convey that I don't give a shit.

Two days later I re-open. She's obviously happy to see me, says "hey you!" with a big smile. So we joke around a bit more, she's still laughing at my stupid crap, then a line begins to form and so I ask her for her number and she jumps at the opportunity ... she gives it out with four dudes standing right behind me. I turn around while leaving to see these guys wondering how the fuck I pulled that.

So here's where things get interesting. I know she's working on Saturday so I send her a no-need text "hey... such a beautiful day ... wish I was working at the Cafe." She responds ... "HaHa .. blah, blah, blah." The next week I ask what she's doing on Thursday and invite her to a dinner party. She says she's going to be in a rodeo so I make some goat-riding joke then leave the cafe area. The next day I send her a text "Did u ride a strong bull today? I taught him everything. Meet for a drink tomorrow @ 8:30?" She responds "Hahah, LOL, who is this?" She doesn't know who I am ... apparently she erased or never saved my number. I tell her "It's MntGoat" Then she says she's not 21 and can't go to the bar so I suggest she come over and have dinner with me and my house-mates or we can meet at a non-alcoholic venue in Boulder and she doesn't respond... silence. What now? How should I act when seeing her? Should I send another text? Inviter her to go climbing and if she blows me off then erase from phone?

-MntGoat

you are being clingy..slow down.

After a girl resists a date offer from you, no matter how nice she's acting, you definitely have to pull back for a few days and give her the opportunity to reinitiate contact. You went for too many dates in a short amount of time, killing the attraction you built in the beginning.

I would lay off completely with the texts and be slightly aloof when you run into her to see if she starts things up again (asks you questions, keeps the convo going, etc.). If not then it's over. If she's giving you a lot of love, then you can try once more.

Charmer and Roosh, thanks for the replies and validating my suspicions. She's also quite a bit younger then me which makes things more challenging and removes my LTR motivation (because of immaturity). As you both mentioned, one of my game weaknesses is excessive eagerness. I tend to crash the plane into the mountain with hot women who give me obvious and abundant IOIs because I start thinking she wants the meat piston so I should just be persistent even after a date denial (thereby devaluing myself ... I know). As has been mentioned many times on this forum, it's all about learning from mistakes and correcting the problems with your current game ... TRUE! BTW, I just got back from eight weeks in Argentina and agree with Roosh's assessment of Argentinean women.

So a bit more about myself. I'm a successful and decent looking guy in my late 20s. I have some minor social anxiety problems that used to destroy my chances with women. Thought I found "the one" in college who subsequently proceeded to mount an emotional hate-fucking campaign. After recovering, getting older, developing stronger and more natural "alpha" male characteristics and working on my inner game, I've had more success with quality women but haven't yet reached my peak (hopefully you guys can help me out here!).

I can consistently pull almost any girl up to a 7, but the 8-10 range continues to be a challenge. I'd appreciate specific tips or techniques for getting over the hump? Sometime I think my problem is physical attractiveness because I'm about 10 lb overweight (working on this so I don't need a weight-loss lecture) but I'm damn strong and work out regularly, not to mention my fairly extensive life and travel experiences which makes for interesting conversation. I have a slight loaner mentality. I definitely have good friends, but I find "community building" to be a fucking drag because I don't like most people. Oddly, about 70% of my friends are women, most of whom I could bang, however I don't want to destroy my female social circle as they are a good resource for meeting new women and I'm not that into any of my female friends. Can't meet women through my job because it's 95% old beta men and fat chicks so I'm restricted to social circle, night and day game. I would consider my day game to be the best ... had some reasonable success at coffee shops and with women I've met while out doing my daily shit.

I'm writing this entry from a scientific conference in a beautiful resort town in Colorado. Most of the people here are unmarried dudes with big bellies and grey hair, fucking great. There are a few women, all fatties or way older except for exactly one hot chick who I've been gently teasing/ignoring and generally screwing with her "all guys kiss my ass" mindset ... love that shit. Game is enjoyable because it's a challenge, an art and a science ... plus if done correctly you'll command respect and get laid. Anyway, I'm not bringing my serious game to this girl because she lives in London, and I have a cold and have been leaking snot and sneezing. But it's fun to see her confusion and curiosity when I tease then ignore. This shit works .... believe it. You don't always need to get laid or even get a make-out in order to practice. My advice to men seeking the company of beautiful women: practice building attraction! Theory is a nice framework and it's helpful to understand the mechanisms of human psychology however, You'll only get the quality girls if you talk to lot's of women and fail with most ... A LOT!

Game is hard to break down without seeing it first hand, but I'll do my best. Also, I'm no gigolo. Just a guy who was once sort of like you with game.

Quote: (05-25-2010 05:03 PM)mntgoat Wrote:  

Couple day later I re-open again while she's working at the cafe, allude to my extensive traveling experiences ... she's giving off blatant IOI's. Blushing, touching face, scratching hands and arms, smiling, laughing at all the retarded shit I'm saying. Then right when she thinks I'm going to ask for the number ... I fucking up and walk away. Working to build attraction and convey that I don't give a shit.

Bad move, although a common one. You needed to close the deal with a date here. Desirable girls are usually only going to extend you the courtesy of giving you the heavy vibe one time. Although girls that are way below your 'value' (fat girls, etc) will keep giving you vibes-but you don't want them. This is your test, pass or fail. She will see what your made of at this point. She knows that you like her, trust me. Walking away without being direct and closing the date, while she's doing everything that she can to show off her sexuality, sends the complete wrong message to her, and does nothing for attraction. That pull away shit is as hold as the hills, and girls will either take it for cheesy or a lack of confidence. They know what it is. It won't completely kill attraction, but it will definitely chill the attraction out considerably, at least compared to a guy who is direct and goes for the kill. At a party you can walk away, and come back, but not in this situation where a day or more will go by.

When your getting the vibe, you need to be the alpha male and close the date. Or at least say something with sexual overtones, so that she knows that she will eventually be taken down by you, when you choose to. Not doing closing the date or using some innuendo communicates that your not confident or experienced enough to do so, despite her considerable flirting. This was your biggest mistake in my opinion, as setting up a date here would have given you a huge advantage. If you had used innuendo, she would have likely had a constant slime trail in her panties waiting for you to come back into the coffee shop. And I'm not a talking shit. Thats the truth.

Two days later I re-open. She's obviously happy to see me, says "hey you!" with a big smile. So we joke around a bit more, she's still laughing at my stupid crap, then a line begins to form and so I ask her for her number and she jumps at the opportunity ... she gives it out with four dudes standing right behind me. I turn around while leaving to see these guys wondering how the fuck I pulled that.

Ok, so she's still open enough to give you the number, but I guarantee she's a little more cautious about you at this point. The magic of perfect game has been broken.

So here's where things get interesting. I know she's working on Saturday so I send her a no-need text "hey... such a beautiful day ... wish I was working at the Cafe." She responds ... "HaHa .. blah, blah, blah." The next week I ask what she's doing on Thursday and invite her to a dinner party.

I would never take a girl to a group dinner party on a first date!! Seriously, what are you thinking? She doesn't want to meet a bunch of other people, she wants to get to know YOU! She doesn't even know you, and its stressful enough and a big enough risk to agree to get together and get to know you, a strange man that is a sexual possibility, let alone a lot of other random people at the same time. If I was a woman, I would think "That sounds absolutely awful". I would make up plans if I didn't have them.

Dude, why would you even WANT to take her around other people, in a close conversational environment, on the first date? Thats a recipe for disaster for so many reasons. First, time to build a personal connection with her is greatly diminished. Trust me, she is forming opinions about you anyway, and you NEED that one on one time to make enough of a connection so that she'll go on a second date with you or even shortly sleep with you.

Second, she could easily connect with someone else there, or otherwise determine that she doesn't like your friends. Theres no social connection with you to keep her around if she doesn't like something about that night in question. There is literally zero redeeming value to that idea. In fact, thats the most asexual date first date idea that I've ever heard. You have to be a sexual THREAT to excite her, not a safe dinner party guy, at least on the first date. Slap yourself for suggesting that to her. Do it now, hard. Feel better? Okay. next.

You need to be in a situation where there is at least the possibility of you seducing her, for you to be considered a sexual threat.

She says she's going to be in a rodeo so I make some goat-riding joke then leave the cafe area. The next day I send her a text "Did u ride a strong bull today? I taught him everything. Meet for a drink tomorrow @ 8:30?" She responds "Hahah, LOL, who is this?" She doesn't know who I am ... apparently she erased or never saved my number. I tell her "It's MntGoat" Then she says she's not 21 and can't go to the bar so I suggest she come over and have dinner with me and my house-mates or we can meet at a non-alcoholic venue in Boulder and she doesn't respond... silence. What now? How should I act when seeing her? Should I send another text? Inviter her to go climbing and if she blows me off then erase from phone?

Like I said, the dinner party suggestion was hugely asexuual, and did not send the right message about you. Thats one reason for the resistance, and likely why she did not save your number, imo. That combined with not closing the deal the first time probably did you in. then you suggested a group dinner party, AGAIN. Whats wrong with you? You also emphasized the fact that you have a bunch of roommates. To a woman, roomates really aren't cool. You have them , and she will know, but don't bring it up until after the first date and don't invite her to have dinner with them until after the first month.

Second, unless your actively dating a girl, dont text. At least not more than once every couple of weeks. Texting sucks balls. Funny is not sexual, and there is not much else that you can do via texting but attempt to be funny, unless your going to start doing big time sexual innuendo via text, which can and does work -sometimes. Women are skittish. You have to be there in person to gauge their responses and to do all of the sexual cues that people can only do in person. Otherwise, texting tends to be wasted communication at best, and communication that will take you backwards at worst (usually this is the case). No texting, and especially no being funny via texting. Trust me, it doesn't help you and it probably gives you an excuse for not having face to face interaction with her. Only one on one face to face interaction will get you laid.

Third, she's not 21, but she still wants to have fun. A non-alcoholic night doesnt sound good, even if thats what your doing. Plus phrasing it like that makes you sound like her elder. Dude, you have yet to walk up to her face to face and set a date for a one on one dinner. Why?? Where did that option go?? What could possibly be better. With the older girls, I would set it up for drinks instead. With a 20 year old, I guess you need to focus on food.

Thats a start. i don't mean to be hard on you, but I want to emphasize where I think you went wrong.

Now you definitely have to give her space. The best thing would be for her to see you successfully socializing with other women who look very happy to be socializing with you. Second best is walking up to her, forget the flirty indirect bullshit, as that ship has sailed, and say you were an idiot because you were nervous and ask her out to a one on one dinner date. Make it super confident, and try not to pose it as a question... Even "I have a table for two on Saturday at....and I want you to join me" is much better than "Would you join me...?" Find the best mix between telling her that your going on a date and not sounding creepy given the past interaction. She might not agree to the date, but I absolutely guarantee this is your best chance and probably your only chance at this point.

Also try"
"Don't be late for our dinner date on Saturday at ....seriously." Playfully direct. Given your past interaction its tough, maybe you want to build report again first. But once she's reacting positively to you, no more fucking around.

And pulling 8-10s is some jedi shit not because its hard, but because when you GET it, then it is easier in a lot of ways than pulling lesser girls, at least with the everyday 8-10s.

They get hit on less. Guys are more nervous around them, and therefore generate less attraction in them. They are absolutely normal horny girls just like every other normal horny girl. Give them no special treatment, dont be nervous, be playfully direct but non-needy, and you'll get that higher caliber woman.

I would say that I don't really like how you played things overall here, I was going to say that it sounds like you over did the sarcastic/cocky approach, but she did apparently gave off vibes with her IOI's and gave you her number (although lot's of girls her age give out #'s like nothing, so it really is meaningless). I would agree that you made a mistake with inviting her to a group dinner party, because these are mostly just close friends that already know each other, so it would be awkward for a girl you don't even know to be on a 1st "date" with you there. Plus, as "Hydro" mentioned before, this would also allow her to meet other dudes and fuck up your game, although as a side note, I think it could be chill to maybe invite a girl to a BBQ/Bonfire type gathering if people are partying/playing music and having fun, it could set you up for a strong second "date".

This just sounds cheesy and "weesh" to me: "mntgoat Wrote: She says she's going to be in a rodeo so I make some goat-riding joke then leave the cafe area. The next day I send her a text "Did u ride a strong bull today? I taught him everything.", this esp. definitely doesn't work with text, she can't tell if you are being serious/alpha, or sarcastic/funny, either way it just sounds corny. Also, I should have mentioned earlier that I'm not a fan of just texting girls stuff like "it's a beautiful day" or "god work is so boring today".

Finally, you come across as too needy to her, she is only 20 years old and works at a cafe, so she probably get's hit on 5 times a day and gives her number out just as easily as she serves an espresso. It was good that you tried to work game and get her number, try calling, etc., but she made it apparent she wasn't interested, so like Roosh said just play it cool and aloof. As far as specifics, I wouldn't meet a girl for a drink any earlier then 9:30, and also inviting her to have dinner with you and roommates, also not the best.

Now all you can do, is just not give a fuck, play it aloof, but if that's your favorite coffee spot or most convenient, you don't need to totally go out of your way to avoid it. If she re-engages flirting and shows interest, then you can try to game her agin, but just don't come off as too needy, and act like your indifferent. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and don't feel like I'm totally ragging on you, I'm still improving my game and have a long ways to go.... Best of luck, and try gaming women closer to your own age.

YES! hydrogonian and OGNorCal707, you guys are great. This is exactly the kind of shit I need to hear. And for christ sake, don't worry about hurting my feelings! I may be a lot of things ... but an easily shaken pussy is not one of them. Identify errors and incorporate the lessons learned into my game. This is the only way to improve.

I laugh when I read your responses because it all makes perfect sense. It's as if I already know where I went wrong, and the two of you are vocalizing what's already present in my subcontisou mind. No goddamn shit that inviting her to a dinner with my roommates is bad ... what the HELL WAS I THINKING!!! MUhahahah!!! The ONLY reason, and I admit it's a bad one, that I would argue for a dinner party invite is because I'm usually the leader in social situations, and it gives me an opportunity to display my social status. Might as well just show her the alphaness in a sexual way though.

So anyway, I met this girl about a week ago at the cafe. She sits down right next to me (plenty of open seats around). She's attractive, maybe an 8. So I open with a remark about her fancy leather-bound business portfolio. I mention the workout clothes she's wearing and she smiles, blah, blah, blah, we talk about her job ... she travels a lot. Anyway, she's laughing and showing some IOIs. I normally would have talked longer, usually ten minutes is the minimum before I go for a number or date, but I had to be at a meeting so I said, "look, I would normally talk to you longer but I have to go to a meeting. You seem cool so let's get a drink next week." She smiles, and gives me her business card (I thought this was strange, I'm not trying to buy pipe ... trying to lay it!). So I call her yesterday and leave this message (or something very similar) and there's no response:

"Hi <girl> this is mntgoat from the coffee shop last Friday, I was calling to see what you're up to this beautiful weekend. Tomorrow night would be a good time to grab that drink so give me a call back and we'll set it up. Would love to hear from you, adios"

I guess the silent treatment is par for the course.

Every lines sound like you are excusing yourself.

"look, I am sorry I usually bla-bla to girls much much longer before having a real connection.. but I have an excuse : a meeting ! You seem cool see if you remove the "you seeem cool", you end up being more direct & more sexual, magically so let's get a drink next week."

"Hi <girl> this is mntgoat from the coffee shop last Friday, I was calling because I want to fuck you BUT its sunny outside so lets dance in flowers and sing to the birds before to see what you're up to this beautiful weekend (do you really care about what shes up to : reading cosmo while doing her nails). Tomorrow night would be a good time to grab that drink so give me a call back and we'll set it up you set it up right now with a time&place, if she cant she will say it. Would love this word... to hear from you, adios"

Yes I went a bit far, just to show you that you put all the value on her instead of you. I always consider THEM lucky that they found me (because its true).

Women rarely pick up their phone when it's an unknown number, so unless she has my number I have to leave a message. Should I have just ordered her to a specific location? I did have a meeting to attend and couldn't stay for longer so would this have been better: "I have a meeting to attend so I have to go now, but let's get a drink next week."

Then the message: "Hey it's mntgoat from the Coffee shop. I'm free on Friday so meet me for a drink at <location of choice>. See you then"

Always use the girls cell to call your phone. Then you can save your name in her phone as something that fits the relationship, and she should pick it up since you are in there, and you have her number. This is if shes willing. But push for it.

Quote: (06-01-2010 12:08 PM)mntgoat Wrote:  

YES! hydrogonian and OGNorCal707, you guys are great. This is exactly the kind of shit I need to hear. And for christ sake, don't worry about hurting my feelings! I may be a lot of things ... but an easily shaken pussy is not one of them. Identify errors and incorporate the lessons learned into my game. This is the only way to improve.

lol..I knew you needed, and would appreciate, some somewhat tough love..

Quote: (06-01-2010 12:08 PM)mntgoat Wrote:  

So anyway, I met this girl about a week ago at the cafe. She sits down right next to me (plenty of open seats around). She's attractive, maybe an 8. So I open with a remark about her fancy leather-bound business portfolio. I mention the workout clothes she's wearing and she smiles, blah, blah, blah, we talk about her job ... she travels a lot. Anyway, she's laughing and showing some IOIs. I normally would have talked longer, usually ten minutes is the minimum before I go for a number or date, but I had to be at a meeting so I said, "look, I would normally talk to you longer but I have to go to a meeting. You seem cool so let's get a drink next week." She smiles, and gives me her business card (I thought this was strange, I'm not trying to buy pipe ... trying to lay it!). So I call her yesterday and leave this message (or something very similar) and there's no response:

"Hi <girl> this is mntgoat from the coffee shop last Friday, I was calling to see what you're up to this beautiful weekend. Tomorrow night would be a good time to grab that drink so give me a call back and we'll set it up. Would love to hear from you, adios"

I guess the silent treatment is par for the course.

First:
Huuuge improvement in approach. Just moving toward being more direct, in asking her out (although a general rule of thumb is to never ask girls questions - figure it out grasshopper), will begin to ratchet up your game and your odds with every girl. Keep in mind, this is especially true with women who you likely won't see again. There is no point in not being more direct with these women. While I advocate certain levels of directness always, if a guy is going indirect, he needs more time to work it. With random women, you likely won't have that second meeting.

Second:
Also, it will ratchet up your game because the more that you do it, the less fear that you will have around all women. Not having fear, and being able to say ANYTHING to them without caring about their reaction, is generally very attractive to them. The effect that constant directness will have on your inner game is pretty much even more important than any one reaction you get from a random girl. That effect on your inner game alone is worth practicing being more and more forward.

Third:
It takes practice. You need a lot of approaches to find a balance and to get a feel for how to intrigue a girl enough with your alpha directness so that she WANTS to go on a date with you, and will even call you toward that end. You dont want to be a pussy, but you dont want to scare her (usually), and so you need to find a balance between being too forward and being boring. Think about it. Yes, you asked her out. That was very good. But was there some attraction built ahead of time to intrigue her into looking forward to that date? Or was in just BS chitchat? Even the most subtle of directness/confidence in your body language, eyes, or comments can tell her that you are very good with and regularly satisfy women, This is what will get her interested in you, and is what will make sure that she picks up your call when you make it.

Fourth:

Regardless of all of the above, its all a numbers game. Her non-response to you is typical for guys across the board, even the ones who are good with women. You cant take it personally, as women are fickle, insecure, scared, or are commonly in relationships and wont tell you. You have no way of knowing her situation. Its generally very difficult to pull actual dates from number closes.

Fifth:

As for your actual phone message, try to make it more casual. She is already sold on you or not, from your first meeting, before you make that call. There is nothing in the world that will convince her to get that drink with you if she hasn't already decided to do it. So, there is no reason to call the day beautiful or to tell her that you'd love to hear from her. If anything, that sort of thing can make her more skiddish, because it sounds like your asking her out on a date. You could give a shit if she considers it a date or not. Your only goal is more face time with her. If it sounds more non-committal than a date, with less strings attached, then she is more likely to view you as cool (as in you don't want or need anything from her) and to take you up on your drink offer. Try, hey, this is X, going for a drink at Y Bar at 7, join if you'd like." If you built some attraction before you asked for her number the first time, she will make it a point to try and meet you or else she will call you to explain why she cant make it. Either way, its a good sign. Just keep it casual until you get that additional face-time, and can then bury yourself in her psyche like a tick. Right now, its too easy for her too brush you off as an anonymous dude.

"bury yourself in her psyche like a tick" ... haha, outstanding! Too bad the fatties and crazies are so easy because I could have actually gotten half-way decent at game over they years practicing on them. I can *literally* stand with my hand down my pants drooling a they'll still approach! Anyway, like I said before, the 0-7 range is not really a problem for me, but when I get up into the higher numbers, the *real* hot girls, everything falls to pieces. Especially if they're well socialized. What really fucking pisses me off is that I AM often successful in burying myself in her psyche like a tick if I can get that first goddamn date! But getting that initial face-time is very challenging. I don't think I've ever pulled face-time with a really hot girl from a cold approach. The ones I've always gotten were through indirect game (friends of friends, classmates ... etc).

My problem is the attraction building component of my game. I can open the conversation but building attraction with the hotties is challenging. Any specific tips or techniques that I can practice and keep in mind to build attraction would be invaluable. Once I'm able to get face-time with the girl I want that will be a HUGE step ... so from one dirty dude to many others: help me get there!

I'll keep doing the work of the good book and keep you all posted!

Quote: (06-03-2010 11:16 AM)mntgoat Wrote:  

"bury yourself in her psyche like a tick" ... haha, outstanding! Too bad the fatties and crazies are so easy because I could have actually gotten half-way decent at game over they years practicing on them. I can *literally* stand with my hand down my pants drooling a they'll still approach! Anyway, like I said before, the 0-7 range is not really a problem for me, but when I get up into the higher numbers, the *real* hot girls, everything falls to pieces. Especially if they're well socialized. What really fucking pisses me off is that I AM often successful in burying myself in her psyche like a tick if I can get that first goddamn date! But getting that initial face-time is very challenging. I don't think I've ever pulled face-time with a really hot girl from a cold approach. The ones I've always gotten were through indirect game (friends of friends, classmates ... etc).

My problem is the attraction building component of my game. I can open the conversation but building attraction with the hotties is challenging. Any specific tips or techniques that I can practice and keep in mind to build attraction would be invaluable. Once I'm able to get face-time with the girl I want that will be a HUGE step ... so from one dirty dude to many others: help me get there!

I'll keep doing the work of the good book and keep you all posted!

Getting that face time is very challenging, for everyone. The best thing to do is to maximize the face time when you first meet her, because you might not get another shot. If you have enough face time intitially, and are gaming her right, she will often extend the invitation to see her again, or to see her naked that night.

Insofar as attraction is concerned, Im going to repost a link that I just posted in a previous thread. Its pretty much the essence of being direct, and in really attracting women on a primal level imo (which is what you want especially if you aren't a greek god or extremely wealthy), although there are a thousand different ways to implement it. You just have to refine yours:

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-sexu...ract-women

Also, how many of those 8-10s do you think have the confidence and self image to match their looks? The answer is much less than you think. The reason your not getting them, but getting the other girls, is because your acting differently around them. Unfortunately for these girls, most guys do act differently around them. The problem lies with your inner game, not in the fact that these girls are any more difficult to get, on average. Don't act more nervous around them, don't give them special treatment, be direct (imo) and you'll get them.

Yeah I like the short message better.

I'm gonna do some cold-reading here... but just by your style of writing and the fact your in engineering, to me it seems you are not intouch with your sexuality. It happened to me too at first, I was having fun and being social, and thought attraction would automatically follow from that... The truth is opposites attract, feminine women respond to a masculine vibe, dont be scared of looking in her eyes like shes yours.