rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parasite Game

Parasite Game

I define "parasite game" as the art of relying on your wingman, a friend or an acquaintance to do the heavy lifting for you (usually in the form of a decent approach) while you reap the rewards of his industry to his detriment (by only talking to the hot girl of the group).

I should disclose that I am guilty of using certain guys to my advantage when it comes to women.

One guy almost NEVER approaches but always points out hotties and shares the same high standards as me. I will approach the girls he likes confident that he would have never approached her himself. If I'm doubtful on her looks I'll get a second opinion from him. I don't feel too guilty because approaching is the hardest part and he just doesn't do it. He also finds me highly entertaining.

Another guy isn't as good looking as me so SOMETIMES I will get the hottie when he starts up a conversation, although I don't rely on him. We both open equally and we both do better together than separately or with other guys as wings. I have run anti-cockblock game for him more times than I can remember. Together we are more potent than the sum of us.

These two guys both serve me well.

There's one guy however who is absolutely killing me at the moment.

He's a fairly new wing and we get on well. He's superb at daygame but for some reason quite shy when it comes to nightgame (unusual) so I end up doing the lion's share of approaches. We're both about the same in looks.

This is what happens in parasite game:

I will approach the hottie while he sits back. The group will collapse if no one engages the friends so I get them involved. At that moment I turn to the friends he takes a spot to my left or right (outflanks me) and positions himself nearest the hottie and I'm now stuck talking to the friends. He won't talk to the friends at all, just the hottie. This has yielded him 3 high quality lays from my approaching and numerous numbers and semi-chances. By contrast, not once has he helped set me up with anyone. It feels cut throat competitive rather than teamwork, although he occasionally admits he got lucky thanks to me. I can appreciate the tactical body placement, timing and manoeuvering but I can't respect it.

If this ever happens again I'm laying down an ultimatum: http://www.rooshv.com/wingman-rules - first to open has rights to the hottie.

Broadening this discussion, I've been informed by my friend that opens as regularly as I do that certain friends of his do the same thing. They know he can approach well so they always want to hang out with him. Their game is shit because they can't approach but not so shit that they can't join in and make a steal. They too will never talk to the friends, only the hottie. Perhaps this is quite common.

The prescription is obvious:

Lay down an ultimatum or avoid hanging out with these guys. When a guy does this, leave the friends immediately so he has to hope for the best that the hottie's friends don't cockblock.

I'm just curious though - is parasite game common in your experience? How successful are the guys using it? Are you guilty of doing this? And when it happens to you does it piss you off... or do you just chalk it up to the game?

Parasite Game

If you can't trust your man in the club who the fuck can you trust. Lay down the law like a G.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Parasite Game

You need to fire this fool. Role solo or find a wing that is a partner not a parasite. It should be a symbiotic relationship, not parasitic.

Parasite Game

Quote: (02-25-2013 07:39 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

If you can't trust your man in the club who the fuck can you trust. Lay down the law like a G.

Yeah, that's not a wingman, that's a traitor. Shoot him down, may he go down in flames, if he manages to eject, shoot his parachute full of holes.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"