rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Munich, Germany Meetup (local)

Munich, Germany Meetup (local)

Recent American moved to Munich, Germany and loving the level of talent- especially being tan-skinned I get a lot more attention than I did in the states.

I'm a 6' athletic 27 year old professional with intermediate experience in game. I've used "Bang" successfully multiple times, but have yet to test out "Day Bang." My style of game tends to be laid back funny/cool guy abroad with almost no approach anxiety (will approach almost anything).

Looking for a similar guy in Munich to go out with and push each other to get better at game. The guys I've met so far in Germany aren't really into approaching/gaming women (must be a cultural thing) so looking for someone with intermediate experience and swallowed the red pill. I usually do best approaching and having you step in 5-10 minutes later after I warm them up, but I'm open to switching roles as well. Also open to all venues- bars, clubs, grocery stores, I enjoy them all.

On a personal note, love to travel, run my location independent business, work out, and learn new languages.

If you think you fit the profile and are in Munich- drop me a line.

-Porter