rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland Report

Poland Report

Alright, so I've just been to Poland for 4 days, albeit short I thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys.

I went to Lublin and hooked up with Roosh. It's a small college town with not much really going on. The architecture is not really striking, it's not Buenos Aires or Barcelona, it's very generic and normal, but that's cool.

The place itself is very chilled, quiet and pleasant. Roosh told me that a man can get very soft here living in Poland...I can see why, more on that later.

A few tips

- Poland is super cheap, you don't need a lot of money. I was spending 30 USD on a night out and I was tipping bar staff, paying cover, buying several rounds of vodka.
- If you come by air, have an idea of how much a taxi fare from the airport costs. I had no idea, I paid 35 USD for a cab into the centre on arrival when I called a cab on leaving I paid only 15 on return..No big deal, but be aware of these things, and if in doubt just call a cab instead of going to a taxi rank.
- The level of English is pretty damn good, so learn hello and good bye and you're pretty much set.
- People seem pretty friendly and mostly honest on the whole, no real trouble in the clubs or elsewhere.

Game

In Roosh's bang Poland, he talks about prevalence of butter faces, but personally I didn't see an issue. One night we were in a bar, we looked at a row of girls sitting down, around 7 or 8 of them, and we agreed we'd bang all of them. Think about the last time you saw that in the UK or the USA. I'd take a Polish 'butterface' with a banging body over a fat American bitch with a 'cute face' any day of the week.

I was really in awe of the amount of thin, slender, feminine women there were. I can't speak for Warsaw, but if you're a foreign guy with above average game and good English, I think you will do well here.

I felt like I was getting checked out a lot.

Dressing up is not a huge deal, perhaps in Warsaw this would make a difference but in a second or third tier city this is not a deal breaker. If you have a good body and wear tight fitting tees you will get checked out. If you have game, you're in shape and you approach you've already blown away 95% of your competition.

Here's the thing: local guys don't approach until they're several drinks deep. I'm not hating on other guys game. I'm a man brought up on Western game, developed in the trenches of bitch central, so I'm used to approaching.

But, and a big but, approach and opener is pretty much all the game you need. American/Western game here is overkill. You don't need to bring the neg/cocky funny/push-pull/tease/whatever is new here. You just have to be a nice, interesting dude to not blow it. Mind-blowingly simple I know.

Do your approaches in English, put in your time and you should be rewarded.

Ladies Night

This has to be my favourite thing about Poland. They have 'Ladies Nights' which means women get in for free all night and pretty much drink free for most of the night. This means you have clubs packed wall to wall with women. Does it mean there's a huge sausage fest? No, the ratios are still pretty damn favourable.

It seems in Poland they recognise men also have sexual needs and there's no shame in it (who would have thought?).

Nightlife

We first went out on Wednesday to the club. We got there early and the place was wall to wall with women. Roosh had a knowing smile on his face and told me 'welcome to Poland.' I was in shock and I had never seen anything like it. So many hot, young slender women in one place of all different varieties.

We had a lot of energy the first night and put in our approaches. For me the approaching was like breathing, being in a new country with new women was a challenge and refreshing. Me and Roosh caught up every hour or so, got a round in for each other then carried on hunting! [Image: lol.gif]

On the whole, girls were receptive, but English levels varied on this night. Apparently this was due to college being out so there were more 'local' girls with a lower standard of English.

I hooked up with a cute 18 yr old who eyed me and I immediately approached. I didn't get anything with her but got her number. I told Roosh the night seemed ominous and it wasn't meant to be. I met her at 2:30 and the night ended at 4:00.

Lesson learnt: Never give up until you've tried everything.

The following day we had a look around town, did a little bit of day game, nothing major. Day game seems harder here, the girls are a lot shyer and difficult to open up. This is due to the shyness of speaking English.

We went out to another ladies night in the evening. The club was ok, but it wasn't made for spitting mad game non-stop like the previous night, due to a poor layout of the venue. The night also funneled out about an hour in. Roosh hooked up with a girl, I did too, I sat and talked with her for a while, but her friends came back and cockblocked me by speaking to me in English, and eventually the fire burnt out.

We went to another place after but it sucked balls. Unlike the States or the UK where you can set your watch by the day of the week and corresponding turn out, Poland seems to be hit or miss.

Lesson learnt: Isolate as soon as possible to avoid the friend cockblock.

We went out during the day in the snow and tried some of Vitaly's 'Put your number in my phone' opener. Whether it was in the snow or not, it's safe to say it was not a winner in Poland, more testing is required.

We went to the club in the evening to yet another ladies night (I will never tire of those nights), which again wasn't a great turn out, but still a million times better ratio in terms of hot women to guys than the States or UK will ever be.

I met up with the girl I met on Wednesday in this club. I took her for a coffee date the day before (Was This Beta?). She was really into me, and being conscious of time, I set her straight after about an hour in the club on Roosh's advise.

- I told her we were going to go back listen to some music and make love, and if she was down that would be great, because I'm a man and I need a physical connection as well as an emotional one. And to my surprise, without hesitation she said yes, and that was my first Poland experience.

Lesson learnt: Never be afraid to be a man, be bold and go after what you want.

Final thoughts

The girls seemed really sweet and feminine, and long for men who really know how to handle women and know how women think.

I've been with women in South America, who are some of the sexiest, affectionate and most feminine on the planet, but I was taken aback by how the women behaved towards me. As a Western man I am not used to a girl showing outright affection and interest with me right off the bat and generally being sweet. I almost had to pinch myself a few times.

The average Polish guy doesn't know how good he's got it. Take him to DC or London and he wouldn't get laid...

A guy with game can do well here. Western game just needs to be toned down though, because it's really not required.

Poland can make a man soft, because there's a sea of cute 7s who are easily accessible and open to you, splashed in with the occasional 8.

A final thing to add, thanks for Roosh for making it a great stay!

Poland has peaked my curiosity for the East, my Eastern European Odyssey has only just begun...

Poland Report

I get about how Poland can make a guy beta as you exemplified how sweet, open, and willing they are. It's something that will kill your game once you get back home or into any other country though. My story another time though, lol.

Poland Report

I made dk's life much harder... he thought he was sure that Latin women were for him, but now he got to experience sweet Poland. [Image: smile.gif]

His visit here also made me appreciate Polish women more. It's easy to take them for granted.

Poland Report

Great Report, sounds similar to my Croatia experience.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Poland Report

Good stuff.

One thing I just mentioned to dk902:

A lot of FSU girls who look skinny and petite actually blow up if they go to the US, UK, Canada, Australia and end up as porky pigs.

I have a theory that the younger girls are still underfed in the FSU due to budget constraints, have a faster metabolism which slows as they get older, and are able to burn calories from walking (very few young FSU girls I know have their own cars).

I'm starting to learn how to examine their body frames (their hips, calves, arms, thighs) to measure their "blow up" potential.

From a general perspective, when you find exotic birds in pussy paradise, leave them in pussy paradise! Or suffer the consequences.

Poland Report

''Budget constraints? Underfed?'' Wow! I'll feign surprise because it seems appropriate. Only i'm not surprised. Still, I won't even begin dissecting this. Although i have mentioned it.

Anyhow. 2nd and 3rd tier eastern / central European cities are as easy as it gets in the western world. Just like in Brazil and Argentina, (if you stay outside of the big tier 1's - Rio and Buenos Aires - I never stayed more than a day at a time in SP) if you stay out of the main place, Warsaw, the country, Poland, is easy for a foreign dude. Game need not even be required half of the time.

Job and money permitting i am heading over to Katowice in a couple of months, although only for a week or ten days. Huge university / college scene there. I'm going to hazard a guess, a calculated conclusion in fact, and say that it is 'the' place in Poland. Any thoughts from those who have been...?

Poland Report

I am wondering if Poland/Eastern Europe would be good hunting/training grounds for someone having trouble getting laid with girls in the US. For instance, someone who can cold approach and open well, but just not consistently hook sets/isolate/close. Is it important to first hone/perfect skills in the West, and then visit Poland for a multiplier effect?

Or does going to Poland/Eastern Europe completely change the dynamic, and provide a shortcut for a "confident nice guy" to pull consistently?

Poland Report

Quote: (02-23-2013 11:47 PM)jasond Wrote:  

I am wondering if Poland/Eastern Europe would be good hunting/training grounds for someone having trouble getting laid with girls in the US. For instance, someone who can cold approach and open well, but just not consistently hook sets/isolate/close. Is it important to first hone/perfect skills in the West, and then visit Poland for a multiplier effect?

Or does going to Poland/Eastern Europe completely change the dynamic, and provide a shortcut for a "confident nice guy" to pull consistently?

Probably not, in my experience guys from the US who do not get laid back home, tend not to get laid in Eastern Europe, as you need to be more Alpha. Poland may be an exception, but I don't have enough experience to say for sure.

There's the Philippines which by all accounts seems to be a free for all

Poland Report

Quote: (02-23-2013 09:59 PM)temujin Wrote:  

I have a theory that the younger girls are still underfed in the FSU due to budget constraints, have a faster metabolism which slows as they get older, and are able to burn calories from walking (very few young FSU girls I know have their own cars).

Hahahaha it's not a budget thing [fast food is cheap]. It's more social conditioning thing from day 1.

From early age girls get the drift. They hear how boys/guys talk about girls, how much looks matter to guys, they see that other girls are fit too, they see how people treat them when they look good, etc etc. It all comes together naturally. Peer pressure thing.

Countless times I saw how some girl was super happy she lost 3 fucking kg hahahaha... Good for them! [Image: amuse.gif]

The are some artistic fashion freaks of course. But I doubt they get some.

Poland Report

dk, are you latin looking?

Poland Report

yup, Poland is awesome! I'm glad my friends don't understand my love for polish chicks. More for me.

Poland Report

Quote: (02-24-2013 06:27 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

dk, are you latin looking?

I can pass for being Spanish yeah, so me and Roosh were noticeably not from there.

Poland Report

BTW, I appreciate warm words A LOT about PL and girls here. One thing I'd like to add about "western game".

It's not that western game doesn't work in PL. It's just that it's unnecessary to pickup girls here cause local mating dance is rather smooth. So it works [when you run it on girls who already like you] but just like dk902 said Poland can make a man soft, because there's a sea of cute 7s who are easily accessible and open to you, splashed in with the occasional 8.

So if anyone runs badass game naturally then my advice to him is to tone it down keep it friendly and just a little bit edgy in the beginning of interactions and amp it up later when you're one on one with the girl who's clearly infatuated. That's how I tweaked the RSD polarizing/gangster/dictator game to my advantage and believe me girls stick like glue. If someone wants some details PM me.

But.. when you just want to taste some girls and have a good time then you just have to be a nice, interesting dude to not blow it and you will be more than happy.

Poland Report

We ought to be grateful to slavic guys for the work they do to keep girls in shape and without unreasonable expectations.If every western or Mediterranean man used to punish his sister and cousins verbally for the extra kilos she gained many of the today"s whales would be non existent.
Also if western men dared to consider the slavic approach of indifference the ego of western women would be flattened to beneficial results.

Poland Report

Quote: (02-23-2013 10:55 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

''Budget constraints? Underfed?'' Wow! I'll feign surprise because it seems appropriate. Only i'm not surprised. Still, I won't even begin dissecting this. Although i have mentioned it.

Anyhow. 2nd and 3rd tier eastern / central European cities are as easy as it gets in the western world. Just like in Brazil and Argentina, (if you stay outside of the big tier 1's - Rio and Buenos Aires - I never stayed more than a day at a time in SP) if you stay out of the main place, Warsaw, the country, Poland, is easy for a foreign dude. Game need not even be required half of the time.

Job and money permitting i am heading over to Katowice in a couple of months, although only for a week or ten days. Huge university / college scene there. I'm going to hazard a guess, a calculated conclusion in fact, and say that it is 'the' place in Poland. Any thoughts from those who have been...?

Out of interest what makes you think Katowice is pussy central?
I have only been there for a few hours and the talent was on par with the rest of Poland....perhaps you are thinking slightly off the radar, industrial shithole, university etc etc?

Poland Report

A Czech woman confirmed me that when she expressed her disgust about a fat Greek girl wearing mini skirt with fat thighs in common view.She told this would be impossible in CR.Why? I asked.Because she said if I were like her my brother would have told me:How do you dare to wear mini skirts you fat pig?Look at you.How will you be out dressed like that with these fat hips?

Poland Report

Also polish girls forgive to us foreigners a lot of mistakes which would be unforgivable to polish guys.We pass through on the basis of cultural misunderstanding.When you speak polish though they expect real stuff.

Poland Report

Quote: (02-24-2013 07:00 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

yup, Poland is awesome! I'm glad my friends don't understand my love for polish chicks. More for me.

I agree with this [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Poland Report

Polish is difficult language however it pays off to learn it.This year I had two polish women who spoke only polish.Without coming to Poland at all (only for 3 days to a girlfriend) I experienced 7 polish women last year since I switched interest to them from Czech ones(not that Czechs are bad but polish try more to please you).Poland is a virgin land in some extent due to relative absence of foreigners caused by the low salaries.

Poland Report

Quote: (02-23-2013 09:59 PM)temujin Wrote:  

One thing I just mentioned to dk902:

A lot of FSU girls who look skinny and petite actually blow up if they go to the US, UK, Canada, Australia and end up as porky pigs.

I can personally can confirm this to be true. They go hog wild eating all the food and is encouraged to do so by their American friends.

Poland Report

I'll be heading to Poznan and Warsaw in May/June, great report.

Poland Report

Quote: (02-24-2013 09:30 AM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Out of interest what makes you think Katowice is pussy central?
I have only been there for a few hours and the talent was on par with the rest of Poland....perhaps you are thinking slightly off the radar, industrial shithole, university etc etc?

A combination of hearsay, economic indicators and demographics (100,000 students in the vicinity = circa 50,000 female students - actually it is likely to be more as, i understand, in Poland more females pursue higher education) .

As for industrial shithole, well, i guess much of urban / suburban Poland is an industrialised shithole but, by the standards of Lodz and much of the rest, i believe Katowice to be quite nice. It is, according to some friends, a region similar to Bavaria in Germany. It is economically quite independent and operates as an attractive prospective city of employment and development to many young people in the south of Poland who then head there in droves, thus re-enforcing the economies strength and development. What's more, it doesn't have the elitist tendencies that Warsaw has. That i know from my experiences in meeting people from Katowice out of their own region, whereas native Warsaw'ites carry it with them like a chihuahua. Anyhow, as we all know, regions with strong economies attract hotter women. Hot girls go to Moscow. Cultured girls go to Peter. Ugly girls go to Ekaterinburg.

The final part of the puzzle is that many of the local people in Katowice, the Silesians, are said to be a little more liberal. They consider themselves somewhat distinct from Slavs, although i suspect that genetically there isn't that much difference (my conjecture > empiricism). Sure, those old 'myths' are often groundless, only, no, sometimes they aren't ... because of elements of self-fulfilling prophecy and generations of anecdotal evidence that develops into pithy concise said wisdoms that then become thrown about myths pertaining to stereotypes. Or maybe they are just wrong and inaccurate. Who knows?

So, all in, i don't know, it is a combination of hearsay, economic indicators and demographics.

Poland Report

Avoid Katowice.Strange mentality there and not many opportunities.This is the Upper Silesian part of Poland which is a bit different from the rest of the country.
However I strongly suggest Katowice to the smog lovers.The city is literally full of industrial smog not however with the sky changing colours you find in Dnipropetrovsk.

Poland Report

Mersault...Your logic is very well thought through but take Kamaki's advice seriously (as will I...thanks Kamaki [Image: smile.gif] ). I am actually due to attend the WTA Tennis event in Katowice early April but may now stay in another 2nd tier city and commute (Opole or Czestochowa...any feedback on those 2 appreciated)

Poland Report

Quote: (02-25-2013 12:29 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Avoid Katowice.Strange mentality there and not many opportunities.This is the Upper Silesian part of Poland which is a bit different from the rest of the country.
However I strongly suggest Katowice to the smog lovers.The city is literally full of industrial smog not however with the sky changing colours you find in Dnipropetrovsk.

I have some personal connections that are cute chicks living in Katowice. I'd probably visit them one day, but thx to this advice will set lower expectations for gaming local chicks without any pipelining.