rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smiley Face a minute after getting number

Texting a single : ) after a number close. Good idea or bad? Thinking this may be a way for her to remem me but also to possibly initiate convo sooner rather than later

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20500.html

In all seriousness if it works then sure, overall doubt it will though, usually I just text my name immediately after the interaction ends. I do not check if she "got my message". So when i reinitiate I don't have to worry about her not knowing who's calling or texting her a day or a few days later or whatever.

Hope that helps

If you text

8=====D~~~ [Image: cheerleader.gif]

then she'll remember you.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I'd say stick to the "2/3s rule". Give her back less than the affection she gives you, but give her at least something. Of course, there are some women around who throw our displays of affection like shit tests, but your circumstances don't mention any hints of that, so...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Smiley faces do not build attraction or make you more memorable. They are more meant to reciprocate when a girl is using smiley faces on you.

-Smiley Face Expert

Quote: (02-23-2013 07:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Smiley faces do not build attraction or make you more memorable. They are more meant to reciprocate when a girl is using smiley faces on you.

-Smiley Face Expert

"I used to use smileys all the time to hide the gaping void within my soul that yearned for female companionship. When I realised something something dopamine receptors something something, I stopped immediately. I have been smiley face sober for three years now, and my life is better in so many tangible ways. Every day though, I feel like I'm one day away from texting smileys to people all over again. It's a struggle that I might live with for the rest of my life. One day at a time."

- Former Smiley Texter.

I stopped using smileys completely. fucking pointless and to be honest quite gay

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:10 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'd say stick to the "2/3s rule". Give her back less than the affection she gives you, but give her at least something. Of course, there are some women around who throw our displays of affection like shit tests, but your circumstances don't mention any hints of that, so...

My advice was based on reading this thread as if the woman texted you a smiley a minute after giving you her number, whereas I now understand it's the opposite. In that case, I think it's pointless.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I am happy to say I have never done a smiley face on a text or in writing in my life.

Quote: (02-23-2013 01:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am happy to say I have never done a smiley face on a text or in writing in my life.

Happy? so you mean you are [Image: smile.gif] ?

[Image: wink.gif]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:40 PM)Soma Wrote:  

If you text

Funny thing is op's username means penis [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-23-2013 07:01 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:40 PM)Soma Wrote:  

If you text

Funny thing is op's username means penis [Image: lol.gif]

Yep, wasn't sure if anyone else would get it. [Image: thumb.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?